Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Lets try to stay on topic. Discuss the pictures in the picture thread. Thanks.

Continue here.

I asked on the lawyers' thread and AZ agreed that, in this case, HHSS and HHBP probably discussed this matter before HHSS filed the order.

No idea what they agreed to, if anything, of course, but if it was going to amount to nothing, I think HHBP would have shut it down.

I just remember that HHBP gave her the max, 4 years consecutively, on the lying charges, so I have a little hope.

jmo

there was a press conference? can someone link me?

IS keeps acting as if she will show up tomorrow if she shows up. She has UNTIL tomorrow 10 am so what makes them think she wouldn't show up this afternoon? :waitasec:

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry is likely to sign an order or hold a hearing today on this matter. #CaseyAnthony #probation -JFell

I just remember that HHBP gave her the max, 4 years consecutively, on the lying charges, so I have a little hope.jmo

Nap time for the old guy here. I shall not give up hope here. I will dream of 211 more days in jail for evil casey. And hope that dream becomes real soon.:rocker:

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace
Florida Department of Corrections will give an update at 3pm today in Orlando, Florida regarding Tot Mom’s probation sentence. Stay tuned!

hmmm ironic...tomorrow is my birthday too....wonder if shes gonna make it? hope not, that would break probation, then what? to the pokey? what happens( in FL) if one breaks their probation?

Has anyone found a date or time for the hearing with Judge Perry? I have not found a thing.

Has anyone found a date or time for the hearing with Judge Perry? I have not found a thing.

Nothing on the docket yet. Just Fells tweet that there may be one today. I'm not sure if that's her opinion for from a source.

i keep checking my twitter, nothing! don't think they know yet.

Mods please move if this is already being discussed elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28751992/detail.html

"Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the case on Wednesday. His order did not say why.
Chief Judge Belvin Perry will take over Casey's fraudulent check writing case."

ABSOLUTELY she should SERVE her probation ... ABSOLUTELY !

She is no "different" than any other convicted felons that have had to serve their probation on the "outside" of jail ...

No "special" treatment for CFCA ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

What is sure to be another 48 incredible hours for FCA. I wonder when we will ever hear the last of her?
Ok...maybe when we are dead...like little Caylee.
MOO and sad about that outcome.

hmm im not sure i like this/ i loved perry @ beginning of the trial, but imo he bent over too much for the defense...whos to say hes not gonna do it for her/ them again?????

i hope he steps it up, and no more BS> i know people posted a pic of him staring RIGHT at kc when she was doing her ill timed, inapproriate smirks/gestures...he was NOT amused..from the looks of that pic.
i hope judge p proves me wrong.

jb-client in danger? surely you havent seen the pics of your girl strolling, texting on her phone, shopping not a care in the world...

hmm im not sure i like this/ i loved perry @ beginning of the trial, but imo he bent over too much for the defense...whos to say hes not gonna do it for her/ them again?????

i hope he steps it up, and no more BS> i know people posted a pic of him staring RIGHT at kc when she was doing her ill timed, inapproriate smirks/gestures...he was NOT amused..from the looks of that pic.

jb-client in danger? surely you havent seen the pics of your girl strolling, texting on her phone, shopping not a care in the world...

MOO ...

I hope he "socks it" to CFCA and her DT ... but I am not "holding my breath" ...

I agree with you that in the beginning he was great ... but in the end ... well, that's another story ...

I sincerely hope he does not let anyone down this time ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

HHJP should be coming up for reelection soon, so maybe he won't bend over backwards for the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni