Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Fer cryin' out loud, up and down, up and down. lol So, are they "hopeful" or has the stay actually been granted??? Sigh.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
    DOC spokesperson says #CaseyAnthony 's attorneys are hopeful a stay will be granted. If not she will report between 7-10a tomorrow. -JFell
    1 minute ago

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

HHJP....the gift that keeps on giving....to Casey Anthony. Just when I think he can't disgust me more than he already has...BOOM!! Caylee truly never stood a chance in HHJP's courtroom. What is it about Casey Anthony that causes JP to swoon?? I can't even imagine....gag
    IMO

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Felons all over Florida get a thrill at the thought of serving their probation while doing their time... ahhhhhh, the flood of hope.

I wish her grandmother would file charges for theft - but the statute of limitations is probably up.

BTW, continuing to lie to law enforcement while in jail would seem to violate the terms of her probation.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Told Ya all....knew with Perry , Lady luck would side with Casey....

His track record should have been a dead give away !!!!

Charleyann

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charleyann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Felons all over Florida get a thrill at the thought of serving their probation while doing their time... ahhhhhh, the flood of hope.

Yep...Misty Croslin is serving 25 years and then will have to do 5 years probation. Tommy Croslin is serving 15 years, to be followed by 10 years of probation.

They are both in the Florida DOC system, same system as Casey has slithered through.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

No official record yet of a stay.

bobkealing bob kealing
    At 3pm Corrections spokeswoman says they have no record of a stay in #CaseyAnthony probation. Still anticipate her appearing tomorrow.
    1 minute ago
    »
    Casey Anthony News13
    CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
    DOC spokesperson says they expect #CaseyAnthony here at the Orlando intake office between 7a-10a Thursday. -JFell
    2 minutes ago

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Yep...Misty Croslin is serving 25 years and then will have to do 5 years probation. Tommy Croslin is serving 15 years, to be followed by 10 years of probation.

They are both in the Florida DOC system, same system as Casey has slithered through.
    I know -- makes me sick. Sell a couple of pills, get 25 years and 5 probation. Kill your child - nada, zip, nothing.

What's wrong with this picture?

Mel

a stay order??? delayed her having to come to orlando???? OH COME ON ALREADY!!!!! ENOUGH OF BOWING TO THE PRINCESS!!!!! once again judge perry disappoints..im going off to smoke a cigarette before i DO get a TO....

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    I wish her grandmother would file charges for theft - but the statute of limitations is probably up.

BTW, continuing to lie to law enforcement while in jail would seem to violate the terms of her probation.
    Actually what I said earlier....she knowingly allowed law enforcement conduct false investigation and cost the state of Floida , thousands of dollars...

She was not little miss goody two shoes in jail !!!!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Charleyann For This Useful Post:

ugh, imo HHJP isn't "bending over backwards" for casey or the DT. i think he was extremely fair. i think he will not make her serve the probation, because she already did in jail. no matter how ludicrous that may sound. i think HHJP is a very fair, very educated, very law-abiding judge. it makes me sad to see someone think otherwise but they are entitled to their opinion just as i am mine.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to askfornina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MEM2010 View Post
    Probation= phone calls to check that you're still in jail?

What?!
    I know, right? "No I'm not still in jail. I'm in Old Navy...is that a problem?"
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    HHJP....the gift that keeps on giving....to Casey Anthony. Just when I think he can't disgust me more than he already has...BOOM!! Caylee truly never stood a chance in HHJP's courtroom. What is it about Casey Anthony that causes JP to swoon?? I can't even imagine....gag
    To the citizens of Orlando please remember the special treatment the DT has received during this whole mess when HHJP runs for election next time.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pjmale For This Useful Post:

Can someone explain to me how a judge could enact a "stay"? Would it have to be from a courtroom? Or like a document he can sign from home?

b/c apparently HHJP has a little less than a day to do this and business is over in >2 hours.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

no stay yet guys, just a source saying their is one. won't believe until HHBP says himself

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jenniek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    If JBP couldn't do something as simple as enforce probation before she walked out the door, he won't call her back and enforce it now. Probation should be a no brainer for a judge.

He gave her time off for good behavior. She was in protective custody and still broke the rules. She passed letters to another inmate, slipping them in a book. She even gave notes to a guard and the guard not only passed on the notes but allowed visits to her cell. The guard was fired, as she should have been, but nothing happened to FCA except she got time off for good behavior.

IMO
    JB said in his interview that KC did nothing in jail to violate her parole. I thought associating with other criminals is a parole violation in most cases.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast