739 users online (73 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - T passengers stepped in to stop woman who punched her baby in the face

OMG! If she does THIS in front of people, what in God's name does she do when no one is around! Erica Ryan is her name.

Mad props to these passengers

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...?camp=obinsite

Other officers arrived and interviewed the passengers who had been on the Route 23 bus with Ryan. At least three people told police they first heard Ryan directing vulgarities at the infant when he refused to eat.

“‘Little bastard, you got one more chance,’” Ryan said, according to the passengers.

The passengers told police they saw Ryan “strike her child in the mouth with a closed fist.’’ After that, the passengers approached Ryan and “expressed their concerns for the well-being of the child.’’

But Ryan refused to listen to them. “‘No one will tell me how to be a parent,’” she allegedly told passengers.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

That poor baby is only 1 year old.

This story has more info.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/28751816/detail.html

those passengers are heros.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...ng_infant_son/

$500 bond.........seriously?

Well, at least she can't have any contact with him.

Lunatic. Did it ever occur to this nutter that the poor baby wouldn't eat because his mouth hurt? I highly doubt this is the first time she has hit this poor baby. 1 year old. ONE!

Hmmmm, she sure likes Broadway. Instead of seeing a show she could attend anger management classes and parenting classes. Mad props is right for the passangers. Honestly I don't know what I would do. I know I'd feel like belting her in the grill and then make her eat and see how much she likes it.

so sad.....so mad

I wish parenting involved a test, on the job training and a true desire to love a child.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

thank you train passengers for stepping in to help this baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Hmmmmm, she obviously thinks she's quite a looker, would be better if she had some clothes on me thinks.

If she would punch her baby in the mouth in front of all those people imagine what she does to him behind closed doors.

$500......that judge should be ashamed.

This is exactly the mentality I cannot understand. Why not put your baby up for adoption if you don't want them? And who knows if the father is any better? What a narcissistic bunch of young people we have in the world.

Lawyers... sigh... According to one it's okay to punch a child if he's not seriously injured:

But Ryan’s court-appointed lawyer, Adelio DeMiranda, emphasized that Ryan has no prior criminal record. He also questioned whether the child sustained any injuries.

“There are some major ifs in this case, one of which is did he suffer any injuries other than some dried blood on the side of his mouth?” said DeMiranda.
    http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...?camp=obinsite

Where did the blood come from if he didn't sustain any injuries? Usually blood comes from a wound, and then it dries, you don't just magically get dried blood on your mouth without getting an injury.

Steralize her. She'll do it again if she is allowed to give birth to another.

O/T, but not we had one person here on a bus tell a woman who spanked her child on the bus that it was child abuse.

You know what you get?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

All the mom did was make a call and she has people showing up with an automatic weapon firing into a crowded bus. Oddly I didn't know they had these new cameras so it captured everything.

Of course this isn't anything like what happened here. I just can honestly say I don't know what I would do? Maybe dial 911 after I got off the bus? Our young people with kids or not get disrespected so easily. What will that leave for the next generation if they even make it far enough to grow up. Who are they all so angry with?