Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    @Wm- Thank you so much! & @SN- that was perfect, thanks a lot!
    Looking at the composites, they do look eerily similar.. especially those ears. The only thing that caught my attention was the eye color. Looking at RM's profile on the Georgetown SO registry, his eyes are blue.. the composite says brown or hazel :/.. in most cases, from women that are raped or sexually assaulted, they'll remember the man's eyes. I'm hoping that maybe it's just a mix up & the girls got it wrong & that he really is the one that did it. It's extremely ironic that those attacks were less than a month before she was abducted, AND within such close proximity. The Bluewater hotel isn't far at all from CQ & Hotel Blue. If RM isn't the one who did it, I'm guessing that whoever attacked the other girls is also the one that got Brittanee. He clearly realized that his plan wasn't working, considering both of those girls got away.. so, he figured he'll just snatch someone up, and go from there.

& I agree, if the kids had anything to do with it, they wouldn't have went that far out of the way... not on their last night of Spring Break, anyway. The nearest dumpster would have been more convenient from them.
    & judging from RM's profile, I could see him attacking those first two girls.. after all, he has been charged in the past with "indecent exposure", and lewd/lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14.. the first girl was 14, the second was 12.
    But, then again, I could agree on the fact that Brittanee may have been "too old" for him also... there is a huge gap between the age of 9, and being close to 18 years old.. I don't know. I just want them to find something out. I hate waiting, and I hate that her family is still having to wait. It's ridiculous that it's taken LE two years to get inside that apartment.. how about searching his other cars too? Have they done that? If he really got her, he had to transport her somehow.
    & How about his attitude when he was approached at work by the reporter.. his behavior was way out of line. If he was TRULY innocent, he would have said something like "no, I'm so sorry that she's missing. I wish the best outcome for her family, but I had nothing to do with it.".. he just seemed overly angry, for no reason. Very strange.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christina691 For This Useful Post:

Hi all catching up. I haven't read everything yet; but hoping since this RSO never killed anyone maybe there is a chance Britt's alive somewhere. I know after all this time it is unlikely but still gives me some hope.

Hope we hear something soon.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Bump

We cant lose momentum now, just as there could be a big break with this Moody guy...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to goodgirl65 For This Useful Post:

I don't believe this has been posted but in case it was I apologize ahead of time:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ittanee_Drexel
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BringBrittHome91 View Post
    Initially, I found it really strange that she was abducted on Ocean Boulevard during Spring Break.. I figured there would have been SOMEONE around to see something, because there are people everywhere.. but, if she's on the opposite side of where everyone is, there isn't a lot of foot traffic. WHY didn't one of those boys offer her a ride back, or to even walk with her?

See I always thought this too! I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach last summer and I am pretty sure she the direction she was walking (which was South) was towards where all the major activity is at. We took a drive down around the area she was last seen at on an evening night while there. We wanted to see what was around down in that area and it was packed with people because that area she was last seen at is very extremely close to the board walk shops. I'm with you completely and don't understand how someone could not have seen something and like you said the traffic is awful too down around there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Bringing my posts over from a previous thread where I discuss the area Brittanee was last seen in. I also have the pictures from my vacation.

OK here is a bit of information about the area. Blue Water Resort is an ocean front resort located on the beach and the same thing with Bar Harbor. I am pretty sure that she had to be walking South down the street to get to Bluewater and if I remember correctly it is a bit of a walk. The thing is though is that the whole strip is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and hotels. She's basically where everything is out. The place that my family is staying it is also surrounded by everything too. We don't have to drive very far at all cause of the location. There is some wooded area if you are going on 501 to the Walmart that is here. Other than that you are pretty much at the ocean and the thing i don't get is like I said how she could go missing just like that. I mean there is people every where. Here is two pictures that I just now took which is a view out side of the resort we are staying in. It is facing the direction in the way she'd be walking and also the direction that bar harbor and the blue water are at.

It's just right along the beach just like you can see in the pictures the hotels going along the side. You can also see how there is no wooded area or anything and how it is all restaurants and stuff. It will just kinda give you an idea.

Here are the pictures of the Hotels she was last seen around. I don't have one of Blue Water bc looking back I think I snapped a pic of the wrong hotel Lol. Blue Water can bee seen here: http://www.bluewaterresort.com.

Last edited by WillenFan21; 08-07-2011 at 07:25 PM.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    I don't believe this has been posted but in case it was I apologize ahead of time:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ittanee_Drexel
    I know we are not allowed to copy and paste comments but the above link in the comments someone said their is a rumor Britt's clothes were found in the walls of the apt. Anyone else hear that. I would think if it were true an arrest would have been made already. Thanks for the link.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    See I always thought this too! I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach last summer and I am pretty sure she the direction she was walking (which was South) was towards where all the major activity is at. We took a drive down around the area she was last seen at on an evening night while there. We wanted to see what was around down in that area and it was packed with people because that area she was last seen at is very extremely close to the board walk shops. I'm with you completely and don't understand how someone could not have seen something and like you said the traffic is awful too down around there.
    Where Britt was staying (Bar Harbor) is close to the Boardwalk.

Where Britt went missing from (BlueWater Resort) is about 1.1 miles further south - well past the Boardwalk, the water park and amusement park.
    Last edited by MBLover; 08-08-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    Hi all catching up. I haven't read everything yet; but hoping since this RSO never killed anyone maybe there is a chance Britt's alive somewhere. I know after all this time it is unlikely but still gives me some hope.

Hope we hear something soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    I know we are not allowed to copy and paste comments but the above link in the comments someone said their is a rumor Britt's clothes were found in the walls of the apt. Anyone else hear that. I would think if it were true an arrest would have been made already. Thanks for the link.
    I haven't heard anything Rochestergirl. IDK but would think that LE would do some DNA forensics on the clothes before releasing any info to the public. (if this rumor is indeed true)

I hope LE is onto something with this non-poi. His mug shot looks eerily similar to the man I saw snatch Brittanee in a dream that I had before the Randa Massey incident and TST's subsequent court appearance. I've only shared the details of this dream with one other sleuth and told this person then that it was a white man who snatched Brittanee!

This thread is for Brittanee so I won't share further details here. If you 'like' this post then maybe I will gain the courage to share thru pm's! I am a bit conflicted and shy about this phenomena and don't use it for monetary gain so please be kind. (It took ALOT of thought for me to share this with you all as I have been on the)

wm
    Last edited by waltzingmatilda; 08-08-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: sp
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

I tried to add to my post above...but the edit time had expired.

I should add - the new boardwalk runs to the 2nd Ave. Pier - Britt's hotel (Bar-Harbor) is about a half a block to a block further south. She was not near the shops and "main" part of the boardwalk in "downtown" MB. The Bar-Harbor is several blocks south of that area (probably about 8 blocks).

Some others from ROC who were "with" Britt & others were staying in the Boardwalk Hotel - which is several blocks north of downtown and I believe it's several blocks north of the actual beach boardwalk. Maybe that's where the confusion is coming into play - with the "boardwalk".

Britt was nowhere near the beach boardwalk area when she went missing - she was probably a good 2 miles from that area when taken.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the info and clarification of the hotel locations MBLover. It is confusing as I get N & S mixed up but I know you spend alot of time in MB and were actually staying in the same area the night Britt went missing, IIRC? I think it is important to remember that Brittanee was walking during a new moon. It was a dark night and she was walking along in an area away from all the action spots. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding

Thanks to Willenfan for the great pictures to give us perspective!

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

WM - you are right - Britt was in an area that was away from the "action". Not that there wasn't some foot traffic, as well as vehicular traffic...but since there is really nothing down that way as far as attractions/shops, etc., the action on the south end is really different than what is up around the downtown area and water park / amusement park area.

I know that 1.1 miles doesn't seem that long...but walk that in the heat and it's a very, very long walk! (BTW...the 1.1 miles is what showed on my odometer from the street entrance of the BlueWater to the street entrance of the Bar-Harbor).

Love never fails.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

I just read that huffington post and the comments after the article . It's just one comment then he or she doesn't seem to come back to awnser where they heard this so iam thinking whoever said this was just saying it to start up a new rumor or get some attention thats what i took from it anyway. Sad that there are people out there like that that will state something knowing it to be a lie just to stir up contraversy.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

I wanted to post this Google street view to give people a better idea of the area at Blue Water Hotel. When this link loads you should be "standing" right in the middle of the intersection of 20th Ave South and Yaupon Dr - about 1/2 block from the hotel/Ocean Boulevard. To better understand, it would be about half way between Ocean Blvd and King's Hwy (Hwy 17). If you use your directional arrows you can stand right there and turn completely around the intersection to get an idea of how deserted this area just yards away from the hotel is. Actually, some of you may remember our talking about the 'parking lot' right beside the hotel; well, if you are pulling out of that parking lot this street is the straight shot across Ocean Blvd.

2001 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC - Google Maps
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SeaNymph For This Useful Post:

I've been trying to keep updated on information about this case. And I do the occasional popping in here to see if there has been any breaks in the case. Unfortunately, everything I know has mostly been written out here already so I don't want to bore anyone or frustrate anyone by mentioning things again. There's no need. But if I find out any new information, I will be happy to share !.

I hope Brittanee is found and her family can be at peace.
    My father was recently murdered. Dad, miss you and love you. May your killer be brought to justice.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to xLiqoricex For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast