TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.

-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.

-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.

The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

Holly...I cannot forget about you. Where are you? You are missed.

Can't believe it will be 4 months pretty soon. I just wish someone would confess or they would find her body so her parents/family, friends can have some closure.

Missing in Tennessee - another update

Shelly Mook.......missing for 156 days
Holly Bobo........missing for 112 days
Zaylee Fryar......missing for 96 days
Gail Palmgren....missing for 91 days

This whole case is just so danged strange. It's hard to believe this has gone on for nearly four months.....

The missing RSO I'm sure has nothing to do with HB but this is big news that he is missing, that HB is missing, if you had nothing to do with HB wouldn't you want to make sure you are cleared for it and come forward to the Police?

I suppose he could be afraid he will be charged for it but still, hiding out smells of guilt.

You cannot tell me this guy doesn't know he is being looked for!

The missing RSO I'm sure has nothing to do with HB but this is big news that he is missing, that HB is missing, if you had nothing to do with HB wouldn't you want to make sure you are cleared for it and come forward to the Police?

I suppose he could be afraid he will be charged for it but still, hiding out smells of guilt.

You have a really good point with this. The more I got to thinking about it, though, I realized that he was going to be in trouble either way, and he obviously went off the radar for a reason and hasn't wanted to check back in for fear of getting in trouble, so I guess I could see him just thinking that he might as well stay on the run even if he risks being blamed for the HB situation, because either way he'd put himself in a pretty bad position.

You have a really good point with this. The more I got to thinking about it, though, I realized that he was going to be in trouble either way, and he obviously went off the radar for a reason and hasn't wanted to check back in for fear of getting in trouble, so I guess I could see him just thinking that he might as well stay on the run even if he risks being blamed for the HB situation, because either way he'd put himself in a pretty bad position.
It is kind of stupid don't you think? Police probably would clear him if he came forward, the more he is missing with this being on national news the more he paints himself as guilty.

If you ask me this guy by not coming forward risk more then if he did come forward and as a criminal he knows this better then anyone else.

The police has down played him being involved so he would come forward and he still hasn't. This puts my hinky up. The cops gave him a clear out in so many words of "Come forward now so we can clear you and no big deal" yet he isn't. He has something to hide, or showing guilt. Does he know who did it or did he do it?

It is kind of stupid don't you think? Police probably would clear him if he came forward, the more he is missing with this being on national news the more he paints himself as guilty.

If you ask me this guy by not coming forward risk more then if he did come forward and as a criminal he knows this better then anyone else.

The police has down played him being involved so he would come forward and he still hasn't. This puts my hinky up. The cops gave him a clear out in so many words of "Come forward now so we can clear you and no big deal" yet he isn't. He has something to hide, or showing guilt. Does he know who did it or did he do it?

I disagree with the idea that this guy wouldn't be in alot of trouble, even if he had nothing to hide in regard to HB. Failure to register would almost certainly land him back in jail, so if he doesn't know anything about HB, he doesn't have a good reason at all to appear, as he would be facing the same charges regardless. Another possiblity is that this guy is on the fringe of society, ie..homeless/transiant and hasn't even heard of the HB or that RSO's from TN are being investigated.

Question:
Does anyone know what power company services Swan Johnson Rd? TIA.

ETA: the Bobo residence is on well/septic, is that correct?

Originally Posted by OldSteve
A bit OT, I've been following the disappearance Amy Ahonen, and got to say, if anyone things LE is quiet or not doing enough for Holly, see what real quietness all about:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=144226&page=7
I wanted to bring this over from the last thread. I'm following it too, what there is of it to follow, and it's so disheartening. :(

Missing in Tennessee - another update

Shelly Mook.......missing for 156 days
Holly Bobo........missing for 112 days
Zaylee Fryar......missing for 96 days
Gail Palmgren....missing for 91 days

Wow! Would have thought Shelly Mook's case would have been solved by now since it seems a less complex case - so unless LE gets a lucky break, Holly's might go on for some time - years?

I wonder if there's any sort of formula that says on the average for every month a case goes unsolved, the likely hood of solving that case becomes X number of months....

yeah but hes been missing what 4 years? He could be in Equatorial Guinea by now.

Holly's family is on JVM right now. Brother is talking said dog woke up him barking he looked out and he saw Holly in the garage with a male. He calls his mom who tells him that Holly is supposed to be in school then he saw them leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82