548 users online (74 members and 474 guests)  

Websleuths News

Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.

Former NFL star, actor Bubba Smith dead at 66.

Former NFL defensive star Bubba Smith, who found a successful second career as an actor, died Wednesday in Los Angeles at age 66.
    Los Angeles County coroner's spokesman Ed Winter said Smith was found dead at his Baldwin Hills home. Winter said he didn't know the circumstances or cause of death.

I really liked Bubba in the Police Academy movies. I can't help but wonder if all these defensive hits is what makes these football players die so young..

RIP Bubba!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

That's sad. Beaumont was really proud of all the Smith boys, including their dad.

I loved Bubba in Police Academy 1 etc.

Not Of This World
    Sad. RIP Bubba!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

oklahoma/heart of tornado alley
    so sad....i loved the police academy movies..no word on cause of death YET, but not suspcious/foul play either..someone made comment, he WAS a big man, maybe had something to do w/ his heart...( enlarged heart? or a simple heart attack)

This article states that Bubba was found by his caretaker, so perhaps he had been ill. He passed at such a young age.

I liked him so much
    RIP Bubba ...I will miss your wonderful smile
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .