696 users online (86 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    Well I guess we ALL said our piece tonight didn't we Maybe it's good to let a little steam out sometimes when the kettle starts to whistle...as long as we don't get to attacking each other so let's not go there.

I don't think it's accurate for anyone to say AD has a spokesperson or mouthpiece on this forum. Whether you like or agree with her or not, I'm pretty sure the consensus view around here is that she's pretty capable of speaking for herself. Even if someone repeated something AD said, that doesn't mean they are posting at her behest.

I think after reading all the passport discussion, it does reinforce my belief that GP is not intentionally missing. I can see taking the kids and not the passports, but I can't see taking the passports and not the kids. It serves no purpose. So if she took the passports with her or left them with another person or in a safe deposit box, I have to believe it was because she was planning on leaving WITH her kids. And somehow her plans were severely interrupted on 4/30.
    The children's passport NEVER left the SM home. MP overlooked them initially and had to change his story on that. Also, Gail's passport was given to SB for safe keeping and after some time passed and Gail did not return for it....SB turned the passport over to LE and it was returned to MP by LE. So all the passport have been and are accounted for. MP had the kids passports in the house and didn't even know it until further investigation and Gail's was with SB but SB gave it to LE and LE gave Gail's passport back to MP.

As for the PO box change. This was at the SM PO where she had her original PO BOx for her PI to send her correspondence to. When MP found the PO Box key #1 ...Gail decided to get a NEW PO Box and new key #2 to be sure MP would not have access to her materials. The Post Office is located on Signal Mountain.

Thanks Sleuthy -- I wondered about that. It seemed possible that Matt just didn't know where everything was, and apparently the kids' passports were never missing. And the PO Box was specifically for the PI to send correspondence.

Why would LE give Gail's passport to Matt, though? It seems like they think she's merely missing, no sign of foul play or similar, so wouldn't it be held until she was located? I don't know why the husband would automatically be given his wife's passport ESPECIALLY if they were going to be divorced.
    WHERE IS GAIL PALMGREN?
    Discussion thread * Media links * Timeline

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." -- Auric Goldfinger

Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    I don't think Matt said she took them on the 30th. That was the question posed here, a few posts back.

The court filings seem to indicate they (Matt and Gail) had a certain place where the passports and BCs were kept, (the safe) and when he did go look they were not there, he doesn't have them, so she must. For the purpose of the court filing it wouldn't matter if she removed them on the 28th or 30th, or when, they are still gone.
    Hi Confused-
    According to the filings Matt specifically says that Gail took them the 30th.

Ex parte motion for exclusive use & possession of the marital residence:
    "the father also discovered that the mother took the passports and birth certificates of the children upon leaving them alone in the marital residence"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146390"]TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42