Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    That's is just it...the focus of the investigation hasn't been on him. LE has said from the get go that he isn't a POI and they see no foul play. It is the WS and FB and Arlene D. who have made Matt the focus.
    No one is a POI, respectfully, and they have not found signs of foul play IIRC which is not the same as believing there was none. Matt P has not cooperated until recently, which has been well documented. I think it is fair, given the majority of cases similar to this one, to believe that it is reasonable to have assumed he would have moved heaven and earth to remove himself from the focus of the investigation unless there was reason not to. He is the focus to some extent, since LE is wishing to search his and Gail's properties and he wants to limit the searches. Oh, and he hired a criminal defense attorney right out of the gate.

I am about his involvement in Gails disappearance specifically but I think it is clear, imvho, that he is a man with something to hide...even if it is simply the things he has been fired for.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Do you have link where MSM or LE has offically stated Matt P is NOT a POI?
    As I see it just because he has not yet been named a POI or a suspect doesn't mean LE is not looking at him as being one..JMHO...

Actually, I do:

“There’s nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred,” Hammond told Channel 3.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ce&h=gAQB1TphZ
    HOPE FOR GAIL <----Click Here!
    A Place for Unity, Comfort, and Hope

That's is just it...the focus of the investigation hasn't been on him.
    I do wonder where it HAS been, if not on him. Or has there been so little information that LE has not been able to determine a focus? I sure hope they have some direction.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pearl* For This Useful Post:

Actually, I do:

“There’s nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred,” Hammond told Channel 3.

Which does not mean that LE has no one they are looking at and no evidence that they are processing.

I think it is a fair and balanced statement-it does not explain Matt's behavior post the disappearance of his wife however. Again, jmvho.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

As I see it just because he has not yet been named a POI or a suspect doesn't mean LE is not looking at him as being one..JMHO...
    and another:

"The spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office said Palmgren’s disappearance is still being treated as a missing person investigation and that there are no suspects at this time."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=14661367

Here's another one:

"No charges have been filed in the Palmgren case, and police have listed no suspects."
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...nt&h=DAQB_Bq0m

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confused For This Useful Post:

Actually, I do:

IMO.. Sheriff Hammond stating...“There’s nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred,” does not mean something nefarious hasn't occurred... His statement doesn't mean LE isn't looking at Matt P. as possibly being involved either...JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Which does not mean that LE has no one they are looking at and no evidence that they are processing.

I think it is a fair and balanced statement-it does not explain Matt's behavior post the disappearance of his wife however. Again, jmvho.
    You can't have a clearing of soomeone as POI or suspect when there is NO CRIME to clear them of. Atkinson's statement of missing person case and the sheriff's statement are what tell us there is NO CRIME.

Here's another one:

"No charges have been filed in the Palmgren case, and police have listed no suspects."
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...nt&h=DAQB_Bq0m
    Again... IMO still doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being a person of interest or a suspect in regards to Gail's disappearance....
    IMHO. Until he is officially cleared without a shadow of a doubt by LE, IMO even IF he hasn't been named as a POI or a suspect, doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being involved...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

I'm new here, so I have a lot to catch up on. I did read some of the links and feel that if her vehicle disappeared, it could be in a ravine or water somewhere. Unfortunately, she maybe in the vehicle too. Since she disappeared in late April, there may be a chance her red SUV would be visible when the leaves die off in the fall. Right now, her vehicle is probably covered in dense vegetation. Although, if her vehicle is in a isolated area, it may take years before someone discovers it (hiker, hunter, etc.). I can't help but think her vehicle is hiding in water or at the bottom of a cliff somewhere. I can't see this mother leaving her children! Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to McSpy For This Useful Post:

You can't have a clearing of soomeone as POI or suspect when there is NO CRIME to clear them of. Atkinson's statement of missing person case and the sheriff's statement are what tell us there is NO CRIME.
    Well...I'm not convinced there is no crime. If there is a crime we don't know it was committed by MP though. I can agree with you to that extent.

We just don't know, don't know, don't know.... It's maddening! Until she is found and we have a clear explanation, all options are still on the table IMO.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearl* For This Useful Post:

Again... IMO still doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being a person of interest or a suspect in regards to Gail's disappearance....
    IMHO. Until he is officially cleared without a shadow of a doubt by LE, IMO even IF he hasn't been named as a POI or a suspect, doesn't mean they don't suspect him of being involved...JMHO
    I will agree that until they show the LE marking his name off the list with a permanent marker, it isn't official, but I haven't seen them mark off Arlene's either, or anyone else for that matter, and yes, if they are really looking into this, they have to look at Arlene and anyone else that Gail would have had dealings with. Basically, they have said, over and over, that they don't see any crime, they don't see foul play, they have to keep looking, in the event something is found, but nothing yet. The searches were obviously not a big priority, they could have done them sooner, they could most likely have gotten a SW, they didn't. Even with permission, they still haven't done them all yet. From JBean's info earlier, we know that she left because she chose to do so, they can't find any foul play or evidence of crime, soooo, why should Matt have to prove himself innocent to anyone? His actions don't make him look guilty, they just don't satisfy the hunger the public has to hear what he knows, so the public keeps pushing. If they push enough, he will break and tell every dirty detail. Right? Matt has the American right of "innocent until proven guilty". The police have not found anything for him to be proven guilty of.

The police have not found anything for him to be proven guilty of.

Snipped...

BBM.. YET... JMHO

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

From JBean's info earlier, we know that she left because she chose to do so, they can't find any foul play or evidence of crime, soooo, why should Matt have to prove himself innocent to anyone? His actions don't make him look guilty, they just don't satisfy the hunger the public has to hear what he knows, so the public keeps pushing. If they push enough, he will break and tell every dirty detail. Right? Matt has the American right of "innocent until proven guilty". The police have not found anything for him to be proven guilty of.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, no, I'm not in this because I'm "hungry" for "dirty details." Sheesh.

It's not so much about proving himself innocent IMHO, it's about eliminating possible avenues of explanation as to her disappearance. He had been fighting with her, in a divorce, allegedly spending her money and wishing she would go away. If LE could determine that he had nothing to do with it, they could save their resources and explore other theories as to where Gail has gone.
    WHERE IS GAIL PALMGREN?
    Discussion thread * Media links * Timeline

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." -- Auric Goldfinger

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to glorias For This Useful Post:

Who has been cleared as a POI when no POI has been listed? LE is keeping their options open while giving updates on the case. I didnt find anything definitive in any of the statements other than they are still looking for Gail.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast