CA CA - Bob Harrod-Court Documents No discussion

believe09

Reaction score
Hi guys-I have an official transcript of the hearing on 11/16/10. is going to put it on the thread for me. I will let everyone digest it before I get into any highlights...because the hearing was public, the transcripts are available through normal channels.

Attachments

• Reporter's Transcript for 11-16-10 Hearing[2].pdf
    212.8 KB · Views: 165
This is the documented Police Activity from the day Bob went missing.

Attachments

• RMHPR2[1].pdf
    330.6 KB · Views: 192
Judgement in favor of the hairdresser. The hairdresser was awarded costs!

See attached document.

Attachments

• Judgment_06-Apr-2012.pdf
    179.4 KB · Views: 145
Relevant Court Case Numbers:

Let's break out the case numbers so it will be easier...add or correct my list please!!

Georgia's Will- 30-2008-00068771-PR-OP-LJC

Harrod Trust/Fontelle Objector/Andrew Harrod interested party 30-2009-00291267-PR-CE-LJC

Conservatorship 30-2009-00297798-PR-TR-LJC

Bringing the disappeared video transcript over.

Originally posted by Cloudajo:

Looks like Bob's story will be on Disappeared (Season 5). A clip of the show is posted on their website (watch video at link below). Agnes the housekeeper is interviewed and appears in clip. I did my best to transcribe the clip below.

===

Disappeared Season 5 - Sign of Trouble (Bob Harrod)

Clip (3:23) – Posted 4/26/12

(transcribed below)

Narrator: But Jeff was not the only person at Bob’s house that day. Agnes, Bob’s housekeeper of more than 10 years, arrived around Noon. Normally, she cleans Bob’s house on Tuesday, but this week she’d arranged to come on Monday.

Agnes: And he said that will be fine, I will be here, and Jeff is coming and he’s gonna to take care of a couple of things in the house before Fontelle comes. So I went to the house, knocked on the door, nobody answered, I looked in the mailbox because that’s where he normally leaves me the key, the key wasn’t there, so I sat on the bench in front of the house.

Narrator: The situation made her very uneasy. Nothing like this had ever happened before.

Agnes: Bob always was home when I went over there, or if, him and Georgia, they would always always tell me if they would not be home, and they put a key in the mailbox. But it was a very rare occasion that they were not home.

Narrator: After about 15 minutes, Jeff drove up to the house.

Agnes: I told him right away that, you know, that where Bob is, because he’s not answering the door. And Jeff was just asking me, “Are you supposed to be here today?” I said, “Yeah, Bob knew that I’m coming today.”

Narrator: Agnes was surprised to hear that Bob didn’t tell Jeff that she would be coming that day. As Jeff let her in the house, she began to feel that something was very wrong.

Agnes: I was really concerned at that point, I was afraid to go upstairs, I didn’t want to find anything. So I asked Jeff if he would go upstairs and see if Bob was there.

Narrator: Agnes waited at the bottom of the stairs while Jeff went up to have a look around.

Agnes: I thought he’s just going to look into the room, it takes a minute to go up, look into the room, and just see if Bob was there or not. But he actually ended up spending a couple of minutes there, so I thought maybe, you know, he find something, he find him there or something. So I yelled up, I said, “Is he there, is he ok?” And he said, ‘No, he’s not here.” And then he came back.

Narrator: Uncertain about what to do next, Agnes began cleaning, while Jeff resumed his repairs. As she worked her way around the house, she noticed something disturbing.

Agnes: When I went upstairs, I saw that in his bedroom, the bed was unmade, and never in the 10 years I worked for them, that happened before. It was just so out of character for him to not to make the bed, I just thought it was very strange.

Narrator: Deeply troubled, Agnes finished up and left, shortly after Jeff, who had also completed his work.

Agnes: I was there all together about 3 hours. I can honestly tell you that during the whole time I was there, I was very concerned. I kept thinking, where is he at?

Video Clip: http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sign-of-trouble.html

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #9

Minute Order from the trial on 12/5/12 to compel rent or reduce the monthly settlement amount for Mrs. Harrod.

Attachments

• MinuteOrderDec2012.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 102

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member