2011.08.07 - former Fox Reporter Carol McKinley on to discuss Warren Jeffs

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This Sunday on Websleuths Radio we'll welcome special guest former Fox Reporter Carol McKinley on to discuss Warren Jeffs and the FLDS church/pedophile case.

Get ready for the blood to spurt from your eyes because you are going to be so angry when you read what this pervert has done to so many innocent children.

Be sure to tune in this next Sunday! 5 PM PST and 9 PM EST

OMG you guys wait until you hear the scoop about this twisted jerk and his merry maids who helped him RAPE CHILDREN.

This is a show where I know I am going to lose my temper.

Carol McKinley was one of the first reporters reporting on the JonBenet Ramsey case. We'll talk about was is new with the Ramsey case and what might be coming up in the future.

Tonight Websleuths Radio. 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific. Please listen right here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/08/websleuths-radio

This guy Jeffs is a real monster! I won't be eating before this show because I won't be able to keep it down. :maddening:

JonBenet?! What MIGHT Be Coming?! Oh...TG...do not tease...

I am listening to the show right now! I'm about 19 minutes into it. Love listening to everyone!

The shows keep getting better and better. I had forgotten, because of how horrific they are, some of the things learned before - like water boarding babies to teach them not to cry. Because of lust, power, and greed this cult has grown and gained strength, it will be hard to end but it has started and hope Jeffs is not able to rule and instill fear from prison. The women who have been groomed to allow and even help these young girls be raped should also be held legally responsible. With his teachings, he has broken natural maternal instincts most of the animal kingdom have. This will not end with Jeffs -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back