731 users online (125 members and 606 guests)  

Websleuths News

Happy Birthday JonBenet!

Happy Birthday JonBenet! It's hard to believe that you would be turning 21 today. We will never forget you, and hopefully, you will get justice one day!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    An article appeared in my AOL news (Huffington Post) about it. Contained the usual misconceptions about the "killer's DNA" and the parents being cleared by law enforcement. Of course the TRUTH is that ONLY Mary Lacy "cleared" the family, and it was not an "official" exoneration. It was Lacy fulfilling her promise to Patsy to "clear" them. She knew she hadn't really found the killer, but decided to say so anyway.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    An article appeared in my AOL news (Huffington Post) about it. Contained the usual misconceptions about the "killer's DNA" and the parents being cleared by law enforcement. Of course the TRUTH is that ONLY Mary Lacy "cleared" the family, and it was not an "official" exoneration. It was Lacy fulfilling her promise to Patsy to "clear" them. She knew she hadn't really found the killer, but decided to say so anyway.
    David Harsanyi sums it up nicely…
    Despite what you may have heard, Patsy and John Ramsey have not been "cleared" of wrongdoing in any genuine sense. They were simply handed a legal pass by a staunch ally who has once again shortchanged the genuine victim in the case: JonBenét.
    http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_9839651

(Thankfully, Stan Garnett did the right thing and un-cleared the Ramseys.)
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

I wonder if JonBenet would have stayed blonde, like the age progression pictures we have seen? For some reason, I see her turning out to be a down to earth and smart young woman. I think she may have gone back to her natural hair color. Especially if Patsy passed and she was out of the pageant circuit.

She was a beautiful child. I imagine she would be quite stunning. Happy Birthday JonBenet!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Happy Birthday JonBenet: I'm so sorry that everything you might have become was stolen from you and that you were let down by so many.

21...good grief, now I feel old.

She should be out celebrating, what an injustice!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Happy birthday little angel. I didn't forget about you!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.