Happy Birthday JonBenet!

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday JonBenet! It's hard to believe that you would be turning 21 today. We will never forget you, and hopefully, you will get justice one day!

An article appeared in my AOL news (Huffington Post) about it. Contained the usual misconceptions about the "killer's DNA" and the parents being cleared by law enforcement. Of course the TRUTH is that ONLY Mary Lacy "cleared" the family, and it was not an "official" exoneration. It was Lacy fulfilling her promise to Patsy to "clear" them. She knew she hadn't really found the killer, but decided to say so anyway.

An article appeared in my AOL news (Huffington Post) about it. Contained the usual misconceptions about the "killer's DNA" and the parents being cleared by law enforcement. Of course the TRUTH is that ONLY Mary Lacy "cleared" the family, and it was not an "official" exoneration. It was Lacy fulfilling her promise to Patsy to "clear" them. She knew she hadn't really found the killer, but decided to say so anyway.
David Harsanyi sums it up nicely…
Despite what you may have heard, Patsy and John Ramsey have not been "cleared" of wrongdoing in any genuine sense. They were simply handed a legal pass by a staunch ally who has once again shortchanged the genuine victim in the case: JonBenét.
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_9839651

(Thankfully, Stan Garnett did the right thing and un-cleared the Ramseys.)

I wonder if JonBenet would have stayed blonde, like the age progression pictures we have seen? For some reason, I see her turning out to be a down to earth and smart young woman. I think she may have gone back to her natural hair color. Especially if Patsy passed and she was out of the pageant circuit.

She was a beautiful child. I imagine she would be quite stunning. Happy Birthday JonBenet!

Happy Birthday JonBenet: I'm so sorry that everything you might have become was stolen from you and that you were let down by so many.

Happy birthday little angel. I didn't forget about you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back