961 users online (131 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Maurice James, 29, Bayview, 31 July 2011

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/...did_you_go.php

By Erin Sherbert Fri., Aug. 5 2011 at 2:30 PM

Friends of 29-year-old Maurice James, also known as "Mo," have started combing the coastal line, looking for the Bayview man who was last seen Sunday night before he possibly left for the beach the next morning.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-07-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Mo, Where Did You Go? - Facebook Site

I've seen his posters all over. He seems like such a fun guy with a really strong group of friends. His smile is amazing. From the Mo, Where Did You Go FB page:

In an effort to provide further updates, I spoke with Sebastian who informed me that the belongings that were previously discussed (clothes, leather jacket, glasses, clipper card, iPod) were identified and did indeed belong to Maurice. He further explained to me that those belongings were found above Rock Mile Beach and brought to the authorities on Thursday, August 4th.

And more:

Sebastian Lee Jellema Hello Everyone... There is no doubt in my mind that the clothes, and iPod etc. found at Mile Rock Beach were indeed Mo's. The fact that a Park Police Officer was able to extract my cell phone number from it and call me on Thursday night at 6:30pm was the worst phone call I have EVER recieved in my life! While I have been hoping for Maurice's safe return, every day that goes by reality needs to take hold in order to avoid being delusional. While (for me) it's way to early to speak of Maurice in the past tense, I am left with countless questions and sinarios on what actually happened. Maurice's birthday is on August 29th, and so to honor him Jennifer Masangcay, Ryan Muniz, and I, along with others think it fitting to throw a Birthday party for him on Sunday, August 28th (details to come). The searches that Jenn, Lucy, Michel, and I (and others) have done, are more of a recovery effort to being closure to the situation. Everyone that has any connections to authorities are asked to still investigate and do what they can to get information. I have taken myself off as an Admin and so has Jenn, do to this page at times becoming a complete circus. I will limit my comments, and will write again when more details about his party are available. - Sebastian Lee Jellema

Maurice James Update: Missing Bayview Man's Belongings Found on the Beach

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/...mile_beach.php

By Erin Sherbert Tue., Aug. 23 2011 at 1:20 PM

Two weeks after 29-year-old Maurice James also, called "Mo," was reported missing, his stuff -- including a leather jacket and his iPod -- was found on Rock Mile Beach, yet there has been no sign of James, who has been missing since July 31.

Email sent to San Francisco Police/Community Relations Department. Will post if I hear anything back.

Just found this case whilst looking for connections to 3 missing gay men in Toronto.

' Mo" caught my eye because he looks like a fun and lively, nice guy - hope he is found soon!

Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-24-2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: fixed broken link