Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    When the home was taped there were photos and one was of a green van or SUV type vehicle covered with yellow crime scene tape. I'm trying to find this photo. It came out when the home was taped up.
    I don't have the photo but is a Stratus a minivan?
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #6
    Last edited by KateB; 05-11-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

I'm rushing to vacuum rugs & clean the bathroom floors, while stopping to come here too.
    I don't have time to go look for it, but does anyone remember NN's age?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:

No. It's a 4-door sedan.

http://www.edmunds.com/dodge/stratus/

ETA: It could belong to Celina's mom. I'm just SPECULATING here. IMO, they took all of the vehicles at some point for some reason (rule in or rule out process is my guess).
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Dodge Stratus is sedan-type car.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:

i'm not convinced that she didn't sneak out with friends, kids do that all the time, and their parents don't know. I would be interested in who she was chatting with online, maybe, and just a maybe some of them decided to sneak out and just hang out together for awhile down by the water, everybody bring a blanket or something to sit on, and then maybe something happened, an accident...kids panic, don't want to get in trouble for being out...so they wrap her in a blanket and put her in the water...i'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility, wouldn't make her a bad girl or anything, just normal kid stuff...

i'm just not convinced that someone in her family did something to her.

jmo

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tambo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tambo View Post
    i'm not convinced that she didn't sneak out with friends, kids do that all the time, and their parents don't know. I would be interested in who she was chatting with online, maybe, and just a maybe some of them decided to sneak out and just hang out together for awhile down by the water, everybody bring a blanket or something to sit on, and then maybe something happened, an accident...kids panic, don't want to get in trouble for being out...so they wrap her in a blanket and put her in the water...i'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility, wouldn't make her a bad girl or anything, just normal kid stuff...

i'm just not convinced that someone in her family did something to her.

jmo
    So we are now going to suspect 11 years old of dumping their friend after wrapping her into blankets? I don't believe that scenario for a second.
    Just my opinion

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Walter Laro, 67, Cass’s grandfather, said yesterday from his home in nearby Columbia, N.H., that her funeral will be tomorrow afternoon in Lancaster, about an hour south, with only family and close friends in attendance. Cass’s body was cremated and her remains placed in a pink urn:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new..._beyond_grief/

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

I'll be surprised if any autopsy/tox results are released until after tomorrow's private funeral and the service of remembrance @ 6:30 PM.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    So we are now going to suspect 11 years old of dumping their friend after wrapping her into blankets? I don't believe that scenario for a second.
    it was just an idea. But I also think that being such a small town, and there was what 9 kids in her grade, 85 kids in the whole school, i'm going to take a wild guess and say that they all hung around with kids that were different ages, she probably had friends that were older and younger. Who knows maybe the a bunch of the kids got together for a little party, or whatever before school started up again. I can see kids panicking.

But again, i'm not saying thats what happened, just a thought, because i'm not convinced that a family member or person in the house did this...as for the cars and searching the house, i would expcet that regardless..I just think the computer will tell alot more.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tambo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    I'll be surprised if any autopsy/tox results are released until after tomorrow's private funeral and the service of remembrance @ 6:30 PM.
    I think the AAGs office said yesterday not to expect any information or announcements for the next several (?) few (?) days. I don't remember the wording, and can't find it right now.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

it was just an idea. But I also think that being such a small town, and there was what 9 kids in her grade, 85 kids in the whole school, i'm going to take a wild guess and say that they all hung around with kids that were different ages, she probably had friends that were older and younger. Who knows maybe the a bunch of the kids got together for a little party, or whatever before school started up again. I can see kids panicking.

But again, i'm not saying thats what happened, just a thought, because i'm not convinced that a family member or person in the house did this...as for the cars and searching the house, i would expcet that regardless..I just think the computer will tell alot more.

The computer was taken, the first day she went missing.
    I myself don't think they found anything on it that showed she was planning on leaving that house to party, or the investigation would have gone in a different direction.
    I would be very surprised if CC was doing any on line chatting, posing as an 18 or 20 year old, I saw her postings on FB while it was open, and they were nothing more than that of an innocent 11 year old. I could be wrong on this, but I will be very surprised if I am.
    After her body was discovered, they taped off that house and impounded WN's truck, something found after the recovery, sent them straight back to that house.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jo in Calif View Post
    [/B]

The computer was taken, the first day she went missing.
    I myself don't think they found anything on it that showed she was planning on leaving that house to party, or the investigation would have gone in a different direction.
    I would be very surprised if CC was doing any on line chatting, posing as an 18 or 20 year old, I saw her postings on FB while it was open, and they were nothing more than that of an innocent 11 year old. I could be wrong on this, but I will be very surprised if I am.
    After her body was discovered, they taped off that house and impounded WN's truck, something found after the recovery, sent them straight back to that house.
    I was thinking more like AIM or the facebook chat, i know thats what all the kids around here use. they post a few things on facebook, not much, mostly just use the instant chat...i wasn't meaning that she was chatting with strangers at all...just with friends...thats how i use facebook too..I was also thinking that they used that app alot because of the lack of cell reception there...

i don't know how long it would take to retrive those conversations if they were deleted,

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tambo For This Useful Post:

I was thinking more like AIM or the facebook chat, i know thats what all the kids around here use. they post a few things on facebook, not much, mostly just use the instant chat...i wasn't meaning that she was chatting with strangers at all...just with friends...thats how i use facebook too..I was also thinking that they used that app alot because of the lack of cell reception there...

i don't know how long it would take to retrive those conversations if they were deleted,
    Also, I never said ANYTHING about her posing as an 18 or 20 year old...would have never entered my mind...I guess i should have made it more clear that i was ref. to AIM and facebook chat....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tambo For This Useful Post:

I found the image and it links to here and the link is gone now (????) It looks like a station wagon, dark and not sure if it's green but it has tape on it and the white/silver truck is in the background with the two garbage cans (one red can and one green can). LE is taking downwards photos of the cab of the silver truck.

images.jpg

I attached the image I hope. It looked like a van to me because of the squared off back end.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I found the image and it links to here and the link is gone now (????) It looks like a station wagon, dark and not sure if it's green but it has tape on it and the white/silver truck is in the background with the two garbage cans (one red can and one green can). LE is taking downwards photos of the cab of the silver truck.

images.jpg

I attached the image I hope. It looked like a van to me because of the squared off back end.
    I think Donjeta may have posted that attachement, IDK. I think it is a screenshot from the middle video link on this page
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass...ry?id=14225315

As far as I can tell, it may be just being used as a wall - in other words, the whole area around the silver truck is taped off and the minivan is being used to run the crime scene tape around.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast