Carol McKinley on Websleuths Radio 8/7/2011

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Warren Jeffs is tonight's topic on Websleuths Radio.

Former Fox Reporter Carol McKinley has been covering the case and has the inside story of this horrid and evil man and the women who follow him.

Also we'll discuss the almost 15 year old cold case of JonBenet Ramsey and yes we will have the Websleuths Radio edition of, "What the Hell has Casey Anthonly Done Now".

Websleuths Radio tonight 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.

Listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/08/websleuths-radio

And next week we will focus soley on the JonBenet case and take apart Aphrodite Jone's show among other things.

I'll BEE Tuning In....only because I apparently like to torture myself for years on end waiting for Justice for JonBenet!

RR

BTW, John's new book is not a rumor; it's really happening. Here's the Amazon page:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Other-Side-Suffering-JonBenet-Journey/dp/0892963859/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1312774408&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace (9780892963850): John Ramsey, Marie Chapian: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CrBAIEcLL.@@AMEPARAM@@51CrBAIEcLL[/ame]

From Amazon:
Book Description
Publication Date: March 14, 2012
THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is a spiritual memoir of John Ramsey's climb out of emotional and spiritual darkness and what he learned about the nature of spiritual growth. Like the Biblical Job, the author has been tried by fire several times over. From the often-overlooked loss of his first daughter in a 1992 car accident, through the murder of JonBenet Ramsey and the resulting "trial by media,' to the final loss of his wife in 2006 to cancer, THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is the story of how John Ramsey has emerged from his own spiritual darkness. (2001)

Capitalism at its finest. All I can say is "yuck"

From Amazon:
Book Description
Publication Date: March 14, 2012
THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is a spiritual memoir of John Ramsey's climb out of emotional and spiritual darkness and what he learned about the nature of spiritual growth. Like the Biblical Job, the author has been tried by fire several times over. From the often-overlooked loss of his first daughter in a 1992 car accident, through the murder of JonBenet Ramsey and the resulting "trial by media,' to the final loss of his wife in 2006 to cancer, THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is the story of how John Ramsey has emerged from his own spiritual darkness. (2001)

Capitalism at its finest. All I can say is "yuck"

I second that emotion! Like always, it's all about HIM, not JonBenet.

I already know how the book is going to be:

1. John will describe JonBenet as a sparkplug
2. There will be more sincerity and emotions when writing about Beth's death, than JonBenet's.
3. John will complain about the media and LE, but never show the same disgust for the intruder.

Does anyone else wonder if ANY of the proceeds (IF any) from the sale of this second book will be donated to a LEGIT foundation...as opposed to his last book?!?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back