603 users online (83 members and 520 guests)  

Websleuths News

Help, how do I

How do I include an avatar. I've gone to user CP and saw that the box for Edit my Avatar is checked and it won't let me uncheck it. Can someone help me figure this out? BTW, I have it saved in My Documents! Thanks!
    Last edited by sheba; 10-24-2004 at 12:10 PM. Reason: re place saved pic

Quote Originally Posted by sheba
    How do I include an avatar. I've gone to user CP and saw that the box for Edit my Avatar is checked and it won't let me uncheck it. Can someone help me figure this out? BTW, I have it saved in My Documents! Thanks!
    Hi Sheba... your photo has to be hosted on the internet - not just in your 'my documents' if you email it to me I can host it for you cass@casshew.com

Once it is hosted - I will send you the link for it.. you go to User CP and 'edit signature' I will send you the insructions for how to put it up

Cass

THANK YOU SO MUCH! As I stated to someone else, this pic means alot to me as it's a large beautiful butterfly representing Laci to me and a smaller beautiful butterfly representing Conner both now free. So it means alot to have it as my avatar. Thanks again, it's been mailed!

Edited to test sig Cass uploaded for me! If this works, THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by sheba; 10-24-2004 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Testing Sig from Cass