Actor Francesco Quinn 48 dies

Silkprint

Reaction score
Actor Francesco Quinn son of the late great actor Anthony Quinn .
Francesco was an actor in his own right . We just saw him on the first season and then they brought him back again in the 2nd season of The Glades . He also did some daytime tv and movies ..Platoon was one .
I had asked my husband who he was because he was a really good actor and very handsome . His hair was salt and pepper now .

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/08/actor-francesco-quinn-son-of-anthony-quinn-dies-in-malibu.html

Actor Francesco Quinn son of the late great actor Anthony Quinn .
Francesco was an actor in his own right . We just saw him on the first season and then they brought him back again in the 2nd season of The Glades . He also did some daytime tv and movies ..Platoon was one .
I had asked my husband who he was because he was a really good actor and very handsome . His hair was salt and pepper now .

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/08/actor-francesco-quinn-son-of-anthony-quinn-dies-in-malibu.html

OMGoodness! This is so sad..I just saw it and sorry that it had gone unnoticed here on this thread. Thank-you silk for printing it!! Francesco was a very talented actor and I'd say the most handsome of Anthony's sons.

RIP Francesco!

Silk print-thank you for posting this link. I did not know of Hia death before your post. So tragic, especially for his children and wife left behind.

He was sooo handsome .
Like I said he has been on The Glades twice now and I did not know he was Anthony Quinns son but it makes sense as he had a great presence and was so nice to look at too .

Oh no. How sad. SilkPrint I had not heard this either.

When I read your title thread I have to admit the first thing that came to my mind was "That is one beautiful man". Very handsome. Talented as well.

RIP Francesco.

On an aside Anthony Quinn has an interesting heritage. He produced beautiful children as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back