Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1014

Thread: NC -*ARREST MADE* - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kiniston-Raleigh, 13 July 2011 - #2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    20,805

    NC -*ARREST MADE* - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kiniston-Raleigh, 13 July 2011 - #2

    Please continue here...

    Previous Thread

    Thread #1
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-15-2013 at 06:03 AM.
    HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

    __________________________________

    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"



  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235

    Post updated timeline (v3)

    additional info added based on articles and interviews after the previous timeline

    Background: GH and LA had been together since 2007. They have had two sons - one in 2008, the other in Aug 2009 while in the Virgin Islands. LA went stateside in Oct 2009 for medical care for the newborn, GH continued an affair with AS/AP, who operated a local art supply store on on St. John's. When it became clear GH was moving beyond LA into another relationship, LA did not return to the Virgin islands. With no job any longer, and no other source of income - she and the boys were taken in by GH's parents in Kinston, NC - 90 minutes from Raleigh.

    LA starts updating and posting her resume in Jan 2010. GH and AS/AP moved from Virgin Islands to Manhatten (NY) in 2010, then to Raleigh in order to contest custody of the boys. In April 2010 GH and AS/AP married in Las Vegas. GH and AH won ex-parte custody of the boys from LA (due to her financial situation, and the fact that GH/AH were married).

    LA launched civil action to regain custody of her boys. She moved out of GH's parents, started her own marketing/graphic design company (or franchise), started attending church regularly, enrolled in Lenoir Community College to finish her degree in early childhood education (made the deans list) and diligently worked the legal system to get her boys back.

    In Sep 2010 AH (formerly AS/AP) became pregnant. In Dec 2010 a judge ordered both parties to pay a total of $10K each in court costs related to a comprehensive psych eval for the boys. LA paid her share and participated for her part, GH and AH dragged their heels - as of Jul 2011 did not pay the Dr. did not schedule visits to record interaction. By March 2011 GH and AH had closed their art supply business and were liquidating stock. Money (or lack thereof) was apparently becoming an issue. LA was looking forward to an August 2011 hearing which would likely award her primary custody of her boys based on the current situation. AH gave June 9 to baby girl, two days after AH's mother (lived in NM) passed away (June 7) - funeral was in CO.


    TUE 7/5:

    LA calls her brother JA to "proudly congratulate her brother on opening an auto repair shop in Raleigh and to say she loved him." This is the last time LA and her brother spoke.


    MON 7/11:

    LA exchanges email with former boyfriend (2005/2006 before GH), tells him about past weekend spent with her boys, excited about the possibility of getting full custody.
    GH and AH list an antique on craigslist: Continental walnut Halltree 1880 - $2,000


    TUE 7/12:
    GH tells a friend during a FB chat that due to the inability to make enough $ in Raleigh performing he intends to give LA full custody of the boys and move with his wife AH and newborn daughter back to the Virgin Islands.


    WED 7/13: ***This is the day that RPD says LA was murdered***

    (lunch) LH meets with potential clients in Wilson, NC (Paulís of New York Italian Restauran) - takes rest of her lunch in a to-go box. She tells the two restauranteurs she is meeting with that she was going to see her children that day.

    (afternoon) *last time anyone aside from the arrested reported to have spoken to LA* LA speaks with her business partner CM on the phone. meetings went well so far, 2 more clients to meet that day - LA is excited and happy. She tells CM she planned to try to see her boys that evening since she was already in Raleigh.

    (evening) LA (presumably) visits with her boys. Afterwards, LA is seen in her 2006 white Ford Focus at 9:30 that night in Raleigh. *the timing of these two events is still not entirely clear, but one source does report she was seen after visiting with her boys and bringing them back to GH apt after taking them out to dinner*


    THU 7/14:

    AH asks her 22 yr old daughter SE to come by the apt and pick up the children, take them to he (SE's) place to watch them for a few hours - which she did. Also asks SE to bring a vaccum cleaner they could use. At 11:45 AM GH and AH put a living room set for $1,000 on craigslist. At 3:16 Pm GH put this on craigslist: 2 Studio Monitors HSM80 - $450.

    CM said she sent LA an email: 'If I don't hear back from you, I am going to the police in the morning.'


    FRI 7/15:

    (12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

    (6:30 PM) according to Patsy Hayes (GH's mother), GH called her to complain that LA never showed up at the Sheetz in Wilson to pick up the boys for the weekend as is the norm per the current custody arrangements. PH says he was frustrated and the boys were hot. PH says GH asked her to call LA or go see if she was at her residence/office (both LA and PH live in Kinston). *note that this day 7/15 was actually the coolest day of the month and the coolest day since 30 days prior (86 high). The rest of the week was very, very hot...so in hindsight would recall the week as excessively hot but it was not that FRI*

    CM (business partner) calls Kinston Police to report LA missing.


    SUN 7/17:

    GH, AH and the three children set off for AH's sister's in Richmond, TX with a U-Haul trailer and 5 coolers. Prior to departing, they purchase a quantity of coolers, ice, and rent a Uhaul trailer which they attach to their car. This is a 20 hour trip, so its also possible they left Raleigh SAT 7/16.


    MON 7/18:

    GH and AH arrive in Richmond, TX as AH sister's house. Across the street is Oyster Creek. The two are observed with the coolers at some point(s) on the property.


    TUE 7/19:

    GH and AH leave Richmond, TX. One cooler would be left by the creek, another somewhere else on the property - GH/AH take 3 back with them.

    PH (GH mother) is interviewed by reporters. Gives story about missed Fri pickup, comments that she "would think that" LA loved her boys, and describes the boys as resiliant, doing okay - kids get over those things quicker than adults (*odd comments...note that she probably has not seen them recently as they are still in TX*).


    WED 7/20:

    (early morning) LA's car found in an apartment parking lot (Summit Manor) half a mile from GH/AH current apartment. The apt lot where the car was found was the old apt where GH and LA used to live. Initial search of car found no evidence of foul play, but the to-go box mentioned above was still in it - which tends to indicate LA had not been in her car since the previous WED.

    (3:00 -3:30 PM) A flurry of Police activity at LA's residence/office, witnessed by WS'er say2when, who indicates he saw plainclothes and uniforms, SBI types wearing latex gloves - upwards of 20 LE.

    (6:20 PM) GH texts the manager of Mellow Mushroom to cancel his performance for the evening, cites "serious family issues", "mother of my children is missing". GH/AH+kids are presumably on the way back to Raleigh.

    (evening) GH and AH apartment neighbors report that RPD is camped out, interviewing neighbors about LA, GH, AH.


    THU 7/21 & FRI 7/22:

    neighbors report continuous police presence at GH/AH apartments. Police release LA surveillance photos FRI.


    SAT 7/23:

    RPD detectives arrive in Richmond, TX after discovering GH/AH has visited AH sister there. AH sister's family did not contact LE, according to FBSD "we contacted them" (probably to tell them RPD detective were conming out to have a look).


    SUN 7/24:

    Property search continues, Ft. Bend Sheriffs Dept assisting, coolers found, Divers scouring Oyster Creek, body parts are being recovered. Machete recovered from an out building.


    MON 7/25:

    AH and GH arrested at 1:00 AM in Kinston, NC at GH's parents house. Appeared before magistrate, Held without bond. LE continues to search creek for and recover more body parts. FBSD presser: they know AH at least participated in the dumping, they are positive the right suspects were arrested, they do not believe AH's sister's family was aware or involved - though they may have cleaned out some of the coolers.


    TUE 7/26:

    Remains are positively identified as LA. GH and AH separately arraigned (and separate case #s) by Wake County judge Jacqueline Brewer, ordered held without bond pending 8/15 & 8/16 probable cause hearings, assigned public defender James Freeman. Freeman meets with GH to begin "to work on his defense", Freeman notably does not meet with AH. Becky Holt assigned as prosecutor in the case.

    FBSD report 75% of LA remains recovered thus far, DNA testing will conclusively identify the body but they are 99.9% sure its her. RPD detectives still in Texas, more on the way.


    THU 7/28:

    Raleigh police detectives were making arrangements to have evidence in the case shipped from Richmond to Raleigh according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
    Investigators have also made arrangements with the Galveston County Medical Examiner to conduct the autopsy on Ackersonís remains.


    FRI 8/5:

    AH's 22 yr old daughter SE does an interview in Raleigh, says 2 weeks after the baby was born (mid-June) AH stopped calling her to come over, that her mother appeared "numb" over the days following WED 7/13, and her mother AH told her during a jail visit, "Baby, I know I didn't do anything wrong, everything's going to be okay and I just kept the babies safe."


    MON 8/15:
    Grant Hayes 4:00 PM probable cause hearing.


    TUE 8/16:
    Amanda Hayes 2:00 PM probable cause hearing.

  4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235

    Laura Jean, May You Receive Justice!

    [article link]

    She and my daughter were best friends throughout high school in Iowa.
    .
    .
    But that's how Laura was. She trusted even those who did not earn her trust. She was an optimist, always trying to see the good in people.
    .
    .
    She loved being a mom.
    .
    .
    According to court documents, she was found unfit because she did not have her own place or a job at the time the court ruled on custody.
    .
    .
    After all, he was the one who had money, she didn't, so it makes sense that it would take her awhile to get on her feet. This happens to women more often than you would think.

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    additional info added based on articles and interviews after the previous timeline

    Background: GH and LA had been together since 2007. They have had two sons - one in 2008, the other in Aug 2009 while in the Virgin Islands. LA went stateside in Oct 2009 for medical care for the newborn, GH continued an affair with AS/AP, who operated a local art supply store on on St. John's. When it became clear GH was moving beyond LA into another relationship, LA did not return to the Virgin islands. With no job any longer, and no other source of income - she and the boys were taken in by GH's parents in Kinston, NC - 90 minutes from Raleigh.

    LA starts updating and posting her resume in Jan 2010. GH and AS/AP moved from Virgin Islands to Manhatten (NY) in 2010, then to Raleigh in order to contest custody of the boys. In April 2010 GH and AS/AP married in Las Vegas. GH and AH won ex-parte custody of the boys from LA (due to her financial situation, and the fact that GH/AH were married).

    LA launched civil action to regain custody of her boys. She moved out of GH's parents, started her own marketing/graphic design company (or franchise), started attending church regularly, enrolled in Lenoir Community College to finish her degree in early childhood education (made the deans list) and diligently worked the legal system to get her boys back.

    In Sep 2010 AH (formerly AS/AP) became pregnant. In Dec 2010 a judge ordered both parties to pay a total of $10K each in court costs related to a comprehensive psych eval for the boys. LA paid her share and participated for her part, GH and AH dragged their heels - as of Jul 2011 did not pay the Dr. did not schedule visits to record interaction. By March 2011 GH and AH had closed their art supply business and were liquidating stock. Money (or lack thereof) was apparently becoming an issue. LA was looking forward to an August 2011 hearing which would likely award her primary custody of her boys based on the current situation. AH gave June 9 to baby girl, two days after AH's mother (lived in NM) passed away (June 7) - funeral was in CO.


    TUE 7/5:

    LA calls her brother JA to "proudly congratulate her brother on opening an auto repair shop in Raleigh and to say she loved him." This is the last time LA and her brother spoke.


    MON 7/11:

    LA exchanges email with former boyfriend (2005/2006 before GH), tells him about past weekend spent with her boys, excited about the possibility of getting full custody.
    GH and AH list an antique on craigslist: Continental walnut Halltree 1880 - $2,000


    TUE 7/12:
    GH tells a friend during a FB chat that due to the inability to make enough $ in Raleigh performing he intends to give LA full custody of the boys and move with his wife AH and newborn daughter back to the Virgin Islands.


    WED 7/13: ***This is the day that RPD says LA was murdered***

    (lunch) LH meets with potential clients in Wilson, NC (Paulís of New York Italian Restauran) - takes rest of her lunch in a to-go box. She tells the two restauranteurs she is meeting with that she was going to see her children that day.

    (afternoon) *last time anyone aside from the arrested reported to have spoken to LA* LA speaks with her business partner CM on the phone. meetings went well so far, 2 more clients to meet that day - LA is excited and happy. She tells CM she planned to try to see her boys that evening since she was already in Raleigh.

    (evening) LA (presumably) visits with her boys. Afterwards, LA is seen in her 2006 white Ford Focus at 9:30 that night in Raleigh. *the timing of these two events is still not entirely clear, but one source does report she was seen after visiting with her boys and bringing them back to GH apt after taking them out to dinner*


    THU 7/14:

    AH asks her 22 yr old daughter SE to come by the apt and pick up the children, take them to he (SE's) place to watch them for a few hours - which she did. Also asks SE to bring a vaccum cleaner they could use. At 11:45 AM GH and AH put a living room set for $1,000 on craigslist. At 3:16 Pm GH put this on craigslist: 2 Studio Monitors HSM80 - $450.

    CM said she sent LA an email: 'If I don't hear back from you, I am going to the police in the morning.'


    FRI 7/15:

    (12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

    (6:30 PM) according to Patsy Hayes (GH's mother), GH called her to complain that LA never showed up at the Sheetz in Wilson to pick up the boys for the weekend as is the norm per the current custody arrangements. PH says he was frustrated and the boys were hot. PH says GH asked her to call LA or go see if she was at her residence/office (both LA and PH live in Kinston). *note that this day 7/15 was actually the coolest day of the month and the coolest day since 30 days prior (86 high). The rest of the week was very, very hot...so in hindsight would recall the week as excessively hot but it was not that FRI*

    CM (business partner) calls Kinston Police to report LA missing.


    SUN 7/17:

    GH, AH and the three children set off for AH's sister's in Richmond, TX with a U-Haul trailer and 5 coolers. Prior to departing, they purchase a quantity of coolers, ice, and rent a Uhaul trailer which they attach to their car. This is a 20 hour trip, so its also possible they left Raleigh SAT 7/16.


    MON 7/18:

    GH and AH arrive in Richmond, TX as AH sister's house. Across the street is Oyster Creek. The two are observed with the coolers at some point(s) on the property.


    TUE 7/19:

    GH and AH leave Richmond, TX. One cooler would be left by the creek, another somewhere else on the property - GH/AH take 3 back with them.

    PH (GH mother) is interviewed by reporters. Gives story about missed Fri pickup, comments that she "would think that" LA loved her boys, and describes the boys as resiliant, doing okay - kids get over those things quicker than adults (*odd comments...note that she probably has not seen them recently as they are still in TX*).


    WED 7/20:

    (early morning) LA's car found in an apartment parking lot (Summit Manor) half a mile from GH/AH current apartment. The apt lot where the car was found was the old apt where GH and LA used to live. Initial search of car found no evidence of foul play, but the to-go box mentioned above was still in it - which tends to indicate LA had not been in her car since the previous WED.

    (3:00 -3:30 PM) A flurry of Police activity at LA's residence/office, witnessed by WS'er say2when, who indicates he saw plainclothes and uniforms, SBI types wearing latex gloves - upwards of 20 LE.

    (6:20 PM) GH texts the manager of Mellow Mushroom to cancel his performance for the evening, cites "serious family issues", "mother of my children is missing". GH/AH+kids are presumably on the way back to Raleigh.

    (evening) GH and AH apartment neighbors report that RPD is camped out, interviewing neighbors about LA, GH, AH.


    THU 7/21 & FRI 7/22:

    neighbors report continuous police presence at GH/AH apartments. Police release LA surveillance photos FRI.


    SAT 7/23:

    RPD detectives arrive in Richmond, TX after discovering GH/AH has visited AH sister there. AH sister's family did not contact LE, according to FBSD "we contacted them" (probably to tell them RPD detective were conming out to have a look).


    SUN 7/24:

    Property search continues, Ft. Bend Sheriffs Dept assisting, coolers found, Divers scouring Oyster Creek, body parts are being recovered. Machete recovered from an out building.


    MON 7/25:

    AH and GH arrested at 1:00 AM in Kinston, NC at GH's parents house. Appeared before magistrate, Held without bond. LE continues to search creek for and recover more body parts. FBSD presser: they know AH at least participated in the dumping, they are positive the right suspects were arrested, they do not believe AH's sister's family was aware or involved - though they may have cleaned out some of the coolers.


    TUE 7/26:

    Remains are positively identified as LA. GH and AH separately arraigned (and separate case #s) by Wake County judge Jacqueline Brewer, ordered held without bond pending 8/15 & 8/16 probable cause hearings, assigned public defender James Freeman. Freeman meets with GH to begin "to work on his defense", Freeman notably does not meet with AH. Becky Holt assigned as prosecutor in the case.

    FBSD report 75% of LA remains recovered thus far, DNA testing will conclusively identify the body but they are 99.9% sure its her. RPD detectives still in Texas, more on the way.


    THU 7/28:

    Raleigh police detectives were making arrangements to have evidence in the case shipped from Richmond to Raleigh according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
    Investigators have also made arrangements with the Galveston County Medical Examiner to conduct the autopsy on Ackersonís remains.


    FRI 8/5:

    AH's 22 yr old daughter SE does an interview in Raleigh, says 2 weeks after the baby was born (mid-June) AH stopped calling her to come over, that her mother appeared "numb" over the days following WED 7/13, and her mother AH told her during a jail visit, "Baby, I know I didn't do anything wrong, everything's going to be okay and I just kept the babies safe."


    MON 8/15:
    Grant Hayes 4:00 PM probable cause hearing.


    TUE 8/16:
    Amanda Hayes 2:00 PM probable cause hearing.
    Excellent recap of events JRB. It's a terrific aid for helping keep the timeline straight. The information we are getting now about this case is almost non-existent. I hope they don't wait 4 or 5 years to try these two people, I am not that patient. We've lived through so many of these terribly sad murders/trials but there is just something about this case that really draws me into it.
    Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
    ............Harper Lee

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NCEast For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    additional info added based on articles and interviews after the previous timeline

    Background: GH and LA had been together since 2007. They have had two sons - one in 2008, the other in Aug 2009 while in the Virgin Islands. LA went stateside in Oct 2009 for medical care for the newborn, GH continued an affair with AS/AP, who operated a local art supply store on on St. John's. When it became clear GH was moving beyond LA into another relationship, LA did not return to the Virgin islands. With no job any longer, and no other source of income - she and the boys were taken in by GH's parents in Kinston, NC - 90 minutes from Raleigh.

    LA starts updating and posting her resume in Jan 2010. GH and AS/AP moved from Virgin Islands to Manhatten (NY) in 2010, then to Raleigh in order to contest custody of the boys. In April 2010 GH and AS/AP married in Las Vegas. GH and AH won ex-parte custody of the boys from LA (due to her financial situation, and the fact that GH/AH were married).

    LA launched civil action to regain custody of her boys. She moved out of GH's parents, started her own marketing/graphic design company (or franchise), started attending church regularly, enrolled in Lenoir Community College to finish her degree in early childhood education (made the deans list) and diligently worked the legal system to get her boys back.

    In Sep 2010 AH (formerly AS/AP) became pregnant. In Dec 2010 a judge ordered both parties to pay a total of $10K each in court costs related to a comprehensive psych eval for the boys. LA paid her share and participated for her part, GH and AH dragged their heels - as of Jul 2011 did not pay the Dr. did not schedule visits to record interaction. By March 2011 GH and AH had closed their art supply business and were liquidating stock. Money (or lack thereof) was apparently becoming an issue. LA was looking forward to an August 2011 hearing which would likely award her primary custody of her boys based on the current situation. AH gave June 9 to baby girl, two days after AH's mother (lived in NM) passed away (June 7) - funeral was in CO.


    TUE 7/5:

    LA calls her brother JA to "proudly congratulate her brother on opening an auto repair shop in Raleigh and to say she loved him." This is the last time LA and her brother spoke.


    MON 7/11:

    LA exchanges email with former boyfriend (2005/2006 before GH), tells him about past weekend spent with her boys, excited about the possibility of getting full custody.
    GH and AH list an antique on craigslist: Continental walnut Halltree 1880 - $2,000


    TUE 7/12:
    GH tells a friend during a FB chat that due to the inability to make enough $ in Raleigh performing he intends to give LA full custody of the boys and move with his wife AH and newborn daughter back to the Virgin Islands.


    WED 7/13: ***This is the day that RPD says LA was murdered***

    (lunch) LH meets with potential clients in Wilson, NC (Paul’s of New York Italian Restauran) - takes rest of her lunch in a to-go box. She tells the two restauranteurs she is meeting with that she was going to see her children that day.

    (afternoon) *last time anyone aside from the arrested reported to have spoken to LA* LA speaks with her business partner CM on the phone. meetings went well so far, 2 more clients to meet that day - LA is excited and happy. She tells CM she planned to try to see her boys that evening since she was already in Raleigh.

    (evening) LA (presumably) visits with her boys. Afterwards, LA is seen in her 2006 white Ford Focus at 9:30 that night in Raleigh. *the timing of these two events is still not entirely clear, but one source does report she was seen after visiting with her boys and bringing them back to GH apt after taking them out to dinner*


    THU 7/14:

    AH asks her 22 yr old daughter SE to come by the apt and pick up the children, take them to he (SE's) place to watch them for a few hours - which she did. Also asks SE to bring a vaccum cleaner they could use. At 11:45 AM GH and AH put a living room set for $1,000 on craigslist. At 3:16 Pm GH put this on craigslist: 2 Studio Monitors HSM80 - $450.

    CM said she sent LA an email: 'If I don't hear back from you, I am going to the police in the morning.'


    FRI 7/15:

    (12:55 PM) GH put his macbook on craigslist: 15in Macbook Pro - $1200, the listing was deleted, so appraently the macbook sold.

    (6:30 PM) according to Patsy Hayes (GH's mother), GH called her to complain that LA never showed up at the Sheetz in Wilson to pick up the boys for the weekend as is the norm per the current custody arrangements. PH says he was frustrated and the boys were hot. PH says GH asked her to call LA or go see if she was at her residence/office (both LA and PH live in Kinston). *note that this day 7/15 was actually the coolest day of the month and the coolest day since 30 days prior (86 high). The rest of the week was very, very hot...so in hindsight would recall the week as excessively hot but it was not that FRI*

    CM (business partner) calls Kinston Police to report LA missing.


    SUN 7/17:

    GH, AH and the three children set off for AH's sister's in Richmond, TX with a U-Haul trailer and 5 coolers. Prior to departing, they purchase a quantity of coolers, ice, and rent a Uhaul trailer which they attach to their car. This is a 20 hour trip, so its also possible they left Raleigh SAT 7/16.


    MON 7/18:

    GH and AH arrive in Richmond, TX as AH sister's house. Across the street is Oyster Creek. The two are observed with the coolers at some point(s) on the property.


    TUE 7/19:

    GH and AH leave Richmond, TX. One cooler would be left by the creek, another somewhere else on the property - GH/AH take 3 back with them.

    PH (GH mother) is interviewed by reporters. Gives story about missed Fri pickup, comments that she "would think that" LA loved her boys, and describes the boys as resiliant, doing okay - kids get over those things quicker than adults (*odd comments...note that she probably has not seen them recently as they are still in TX*).


    WED 7/20:

    (early morning) LA's car found in an apartment parking lot (Summit Manor) half a mile from GH/AH current apartment. The apt lot where the car was found was the old apt where GH and LA used to live. Initial search of car found no evidence of foul play, but the to-go box mentioned above was still in it - which tends to indicate LA had not been in her car since the previous WED.

    (3:00 -3:30 PM) A flurry of Police activity at LA's residence/office, witnessed by WS'er say2when, who indicates he saw plainclothes and uniforms, SBI types wearing latex gloves - upwards of 20 LE.

    (6:20 PM) GH texts the manager of Mellow Mushroom to cancel his performance for the evening, cites "serious family issues", "mother of my children is missing". GH/AH+kids are presumably on the way back to Raleigh.

    (evening) GH and AH apartment neighbors report that RPD is camped out, interviewing neighbors about LA, GH, AH.


    THU 7/21 & FRI 7/22:

    neighbors report continuous police presence at GH/AH apartments. Police release LA surveillance photos FRI.


    SAT 7/23:

    RPD detectives arrive in Richmond, TX after discovering GH/AH has visited AH sister there. AH sister's family did not contact LE, according to FBSD "we contacted them" (probably to tell them RPD detective were conming out to have a look).


    SUN 7/24:

    Property search continues, Ft. Bend Sheriffs Dept assisting, coolers found, Divers scouring Oyster Creek, body parts are being recovered. Machete recovered from an out building.


    MON 7/25:

    AH and GH arrested at 1:00 AM in Kinston, NC at GH's parents house. Appeared before magistrate, Held without bond. LE continues to search creek for and recover more body parts. FBSD presser: they know AH at least participated in the dumping, they are positive the right suspects were arrested, they do not believe AH's sister's family was aware or involved - though they may have cleaned out some of the coolers.


    TUE 7/26:

    Remains are positively identified as LA. GH and AH separately arraigned (and separate case #s) by Wake County judge Jacqueline Brewer, ordered held without bond pending 8/15 & 8/16 probable cause hearings, assigned public defender James Freeman. Freeman meets with GH to begin "to work on his defense", Freeman notably does not meet with AH. Becky Holt assigned as prosecutor in the case.

    FBSD report 75% of LA remains recovered thus far, DNA testing will conclusively identify the body but they are 99.9% sure its her. RPD detectives still in Texas, more on the way.


    THU 7/28:

    Raleigh police detectives were making arrangements to have evidence in the case shipped from Richmond to Raleigh according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
    Investigators have also made arrangements with the Galveston County Medical Examiner to conduct the autopsy on Ackerson’s remains.


    FRI 8/5:

    AH's 22 yr old daughter SE does an interview in Raleigh, says 2 weeks after the baby was born (mid-June) AH stopped calling her to come over, that her mother appeared "numb" over the days following WED 7/13, and her mother AH told her during a jail visit, "Baby, I know I didn't do anything wrong, everything's going to be okay and I just kept the babies safe."


    MON 8/15:
    Grant Hayes 4:00 PM probable cause hearing.


    TUE 8/16:
    Amanda Hayes 2:00 PM probable cause hearing.

    bbm

    Do you have a link you can direct me to of this interview in your recap of AH's daughter, SE?

    Fantastic recap of this horrendous tragedy to befall someone who was obviously just trying to do the right thing and be a good mom to her two baby boys...R.I.P. Laura

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miabellamoure For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,881

    Thumbs up

    to jrb0124 !! Wonderful recap and timeline. You rock!

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On the farm in NC
    Posts
    1,434
    From one of our local stations:

    Indictments Brought In Kinston Mom's Murder

    The Wake County grand jury Monday afternoon indicted Grant Hayes III and his wife Amanda each on one murder count.

    The indictment says on or about July 13th the two "unlawfully, willfully, and feloniously did of malice aforethought" kill Laura Ackerson.


    http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/I...127250133.html

  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On the farm in NC
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by miabellamoure View Post
    bbm

    Do you have a link you can direct me to of this interview in your recap of AH's daughter, SE?

    <snipped by me>
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8291952

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,243
    ABC11 Eyewitness News was given a song that sources say was written by Ackerson's ex-boyfriend, Grant Hayes. Hayes, who also is the father of Ackerson's two children, is charged with her murder.
    The song, which was never released, contains lyrics about killing his "babies' momma."

    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8276829

    OMG...is all I'm gonna say! You need to listen to the lyric's on this link...chilling!

    Quite the opposite of the song he sang for AH after the birth of their baby girl...

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miabellamoure For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by miabellamoure View Post
    ABC11 Eyewitness News was given a song that sources say was written by Ackerson's ex-boyfriend, Grant Hayes. Hayes, who also is the father of Ackerson's two children, is charged with her murder.
    The song, which was never released, contains lyrics about killing his "babies' momma."

    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8276829

    OMG...is all I'm gonna say! You need to listen to the lyric's on this link...chilling!

    Quite the opposite of the song he sang for AH after the birth of their baby girl...
    I had read the lyrics previously but had not seen this video nor heard him singing the song. Very chilling. I wonder if LA had heard the song prior to her death........ I wonder if his parents had heard it? Wish somebody had paid more attention and given a heads up to LA and/or LE several months ago.
    Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
    ............Harper Lee

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NCEast For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,106
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Please continue here...

    Previous Thread

    Thread #1


    Ah-h-h-h-hh, Bessie Smith, The Empress of the Blues... She broke it open for wormen blues singers, bless her.




    Gave the blues-birth to so many.... Muddy Waters, Billie Holliday, and many many more.

    (Now I'll get back on topic, but had to comment...)


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,106
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
    From one of our local stations:

    Indictments Brought In Kinston Mom's Murder

    The Wake County grand jury Monday afternoon indicted Grant Hayes III and his wife Amanda each on one murder count.

    The indictment says on or about July 13th the two "unlawfully, willfully, and feloniously did of malice aforethought" kill Laura Ackerson.


    http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/I...127250133.html
    Seeing their names on the indictments, it may be that the ADAs will be Boz Zellinger -- a quick-thinking, smart, in-your-face-when-necessary ADA, as we remember from the Brad Cooper trial and conviction; and Becky Holt, who is sharp and smart but has a slo-o-ow and um-er-ah delivery, as several of us will remember from the Jason Young mistrial.

    Who will be the judge in this thing? And will there be two trials? What's common in this type of thing? I have no idea.

    Patience, patience. It will probably take about 18 months or so before things start to happen...


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Seeing their names on the indictments, it may be that the ADAs will be Boz Zellinger -- a quick-thinking, smart, in-your-face-when-necessary ADA, as we remember from the Brad Cooper trial and conviction; and Becky Holt, who is sharp and smart but has a slo-o-ow and um-er-ah delivery, as several of us will remember from the Jason Young mistrial.

    Who will be the judge in this thing? And will there be two trials? What's common in this type of thing? I have no idea.

    Patience, patience. It will probably take about 18 months or so before things start to happen...

    Seeing their names on the indictments, it may be that the ADAs will be Boz Zellinger... Becky Holt

    Yes, the actual prosecuting attorney(s) appear in the indictment. Holt was the initial SA assigned, now BZ is onboard as well. BZ didn't have to put his name on the indictment (only one pros needed)...not sure if this means one to each indictee, or that DA is not so sure BH will handle this in the long run for whatever reason.


    Who will be the judge in this thing? And will there be two trials? What's common in this type of thing? I have no idea.

    Now that they are indicted, the case shift from District to Superior. Could be any of the 5 assigned to WC superior, depends on the calendar. Yes, there would probably be distinct 2 trials - but its likely only 1 because AH will strike a plea deal IMO. I don't think GH's current public defender is DP-qualified, so that will change.


    Patience, patience. It will probably take about 18 months or so before things start to happen...

    Step 1 will be the hearing if the DA goes for the death penalty. This could occur anywhere from a month to six months depending... Now that they have been indicted, the probable cause hearings will likely be scrapped (as the DA only need either an indictment or judge ruling on probable cause - indictment is preferred, and they got it). Yes, probably 18 months before it goes to trial and it will, because LA's family wants the DP. I don't see the DA striking a deal with GH (or AH if she was an active participant).

    [LINK TO ACTUAL INDICTMENT]
    Last edited by jrb0124; 08-08-2011 at 09:36 PM.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    Now that they have been indicted, the probable cause hearings will likely be scrapped
    Just checked - those hearings are off the calendar now. Next will be the DA announcing they are seeking the death penalty, and then the hearing for that.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    I wish they would let the Wake County Assistant District Attorney Adam Moyers and Wake County Assistant District Attorney Jeff Cruden handle this case. I watched the Samuel Copper Trial (my very first trial) , the Copper trial, Young trial and the Cook trial and as far as I am concerned these 2 guys are top notch. The pros in the Bradley Copper trial did not have thier act together it was like watching the desperate housewives of Cary. It was all I could do to bring myself to watch it. Anybody else have any views on Pros. in Wake Co?

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to say2when For This Useful Post:


  31. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    30

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kjev For This Useful Post:


  33. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Elmer says she noticed a change in her mother, who appeared stressed and somewhat withdrawn.

    "The first two weeks after the baby was born, and they got home and stuff," she added. "I was over there pretty regularly and then it definitely started less and less that she was calling and asking me to come over."
    Elmer says she saw her mom and Grant on July 14 -- a day after Ackerson was last seen alive, leaving her children at Hayes's Raleigh apartment. In the days that followed, Elmer described her mother as appearing "numb." Elmer thought things were weird but didn't know something had gone terribly wrong until police showed up at her home.
    Does this sound like setting up her mother's defense to anyone else. Why would you describe a person as "numb".

    This is from the interview of AH's Daughter- link provided by AnonymousD
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  35. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Based on the indictment I do believe they are going after the death penalty and I doubt that AH loves GH enought to take a needle for him or even with him!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  37. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    Rodger Ackerson is in Kinston visiting his grandchildren and trying to gain custody of them.
    .
    Rodger says he plans to fight that and wants to give the children financial stability and Christian upbringing, but there's a big problem.
    .
    He says he was accused of molesting his daughters in the mid 80s
    .
    Rodger claims the allegations were made by a vindictive ex-wife.....'84, two of my children went back to the care of my ex-wife, which, that's what they wanted and at the time, .....the friend of the court made no reference to any moral misconduct on my part," he explained.
    ...Rodger says he plans to go to court to fight the allegations.


    Interesting that its 1984. That was the year Laura was born to Rodger and his new wife (there was a 17 year age difference between the two).

    I assume then the two who moved out were the the older sisters (7 and 10 at the time), while JA (5 at the time) stayed with his father/wife and newborn sister Laura.

    The molestation charges are of course serious, but false accusations of the same - especially given the family dynamic at the time - are unfortunately not uncommon. Revenge is a strong motivator. If the allegations are true, its puzzling that RA would put himself in a position to have these allegations aired publicly and nationally by pursuing custody of LA's boys.

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  39. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991

    Talking LA's siblings

    Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    Rodger Ackerson is in Kinston visiting his grandchildren and trying to gain custody of them.
    .
    Rodger says he plans to fight that and wants to give the children financial stability and Christian upbringing, but there's a big problem.
    .
    He says he was accused of molesting his daughters in the mid 80s
    .
    Rodger claims the allegations were made by a vindictive ex-wife.....'84, two of my children went back to the care of my ex-wife, which, that's what they wanted and at the time, .....the friend of the court made no reference to any moral misconduct on my part," he explained.
    ...Rodger says he plans to go to court to fight the allegations.


    Interesting that its 1984. That was the year Laura was born to Rodger and his new wife (there was a 17 year age difference between the two).

    I assume then the two who moved out were the the older sisters (7 and 10 at the time), while JA (5 at the time) stayed with his father/wife and newborn sister Laura.

    The molestation charges are of course serious, but false accusations of the same - especially given the family dynamic at the time - are unfortunately not uncommon. Revenge is a strong motivator. If the allegations are true, its puzzling that RA would put himself in a position to have these allegations aired publicly and nationally by pursuing custody of LA's boys.
    LA has a brother too. Is he older or younger? Half or Whole brother?
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  41. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by say2when View Post
    I wish they would let the Wake County Assistant District Attorney Adam Moyers and Wake County Assistant District Attorney Jeff Cruden handle this case. I watched the Samuel Copper Trial (my very first trial) , the Copper trial, Young trial and the Cook trial and as far as I am concerned these 2 guys are top notch. The pros in the Bradley Copper trial did not have thier act together it was like watching the desperate housewives of Cary. It was all I could do to bring myself to watch it. Anybody else have any views on Pros. in Wake Co?
    Jason Waller & Amy Fitzhugh are also good WC prosecutors and would do well here.

    I will disagree with you on the BC trial. I think the prosecutors, BZ in particular, played that court and the judge (specifically) VERY WELL. I also think BZ engaged in less than ethical behavior/arguments to secure a conviction and that BC will get a new trial in part because of it. BUT, there's another forum for that

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  43. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    LA has a brother too. Is he older or younger? Half or Whole brother?
    Yes, JA (lives in the Raleigh area). He is 5 yrs older and a half brother. Laura is the only child between her mother and RA....the only child of her mother, period, as far as I can tell.

    So,

    RA+first wife = 3 children: EA (sister), HA (sister), JA (brother)
    RA+ second wife = 1 child: LA

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jrb0124 For This Useful Post:


  45. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,106
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    Seeing their names on the indictments, it may be that the ADAs will be Boz Zellinger... Becky Holt

    Yes, the actual prosecuting attorney(s) appear in the indictment. Holt was the initial SA assigned, now BZ is onboard as well. BZ didn't have to put his name on the indictment (only one pros needed)...not sure if this means one to each indictee, or that DA is not so sure BH will handle this in the long run for whatever reason.


    Who will be the judge in this thing? And will there be two trials? What's common in this type of thing? I have no idea.

    Now that they are indicted, the case shift from District to Superior. Could be any of the 5 assigned to WC superior, depends on the calendar. Yes, there would probably be distinct 2 trials - but its likely only 1 because AH will strike a plea deal IMO. I don't think GH's current public defender is DP-qualified, so that will change.


    Patience, patience. It will probably take about 18 months or so before things start to happen...

    Step 1 will be the hearing if the DA goes for the death penalty. This could occur anywhere from a month to six months depending... Now that they have been indicted, the probable cause hearings will likely be scrapped (as the DA only need either an indictment or judge ruling on probable cause - indictment is preferred, and they got it). Yes, probably 18 months before it goes to trial and it will, because LA's family wants the DP. I don't see the DA striking a deal with GH (or AH if she was an active participant).

    [LINK TO ACTUAL INDICTMENT]
    Thanks, JRB!
    -- I agree with your opinion that AH will plead to lesser and rat-out GH. She might not be likely to do that today, but after a few weeks/months of Wake County Jail hospitality, she will probably wake up and realize that she does matter (if GH had done a job on her ego, as he did to LA's); and that she is no longer in a pod with GH, and her atty. will probably encourage her to plea out & testify for the State. She doesn't need to cover his azz in this thing at the expense of her own. Plead what, JRB -- 2ndDM? Accessory? I hope the plea with be something with meat & hair in it...

    And yeah, until other preliminaries and a homicide status hearing are done, we won't know for sure who is defending whom, and who the judge will be. Some of them are former prosecutors and some are former defenders -- it'll be interesting. And it's wa-a-ay early,huh?

    It might be that BH gets/takes AH since sometimes the female/female bond is helpful, and that her role would be less heavy. She certainly hasn't had time to redeem herself from her less than adequate (IMO) performance as 1st chair in the Young trial....

    And with indictments, a p/cause hearing is moot.

    Let's get on with it!!! Poor Laura needs us to speak for her.


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:


  47. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    52
    I know this is OT. However, I received a jury summons for Aug. 24. Is there anyway to look up the District Court schedule in Raleigh to see what is on tap for that day?

    Many thanks!

  48. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,106
    Quote Originally Posted by say2when View Post
    I wish they would let the Wake County Assistant District Attorney Adam Moyers and Wake County Assistant District Attorney Jeff Cruden handle this case. I watched the Samuel Copper Trial (my very first trial) , the Copper trial, Young trial and the Cook trial and as far as I am concerned these 2 guys are top notch. The pros in the Bradley Copper trial did not have thier act together it was like watching the desperate housewives of Cary. It was all I could do to bring myself to watch it. Anybody else have any views on Pros. in Wake Co?
    I haven't seen Moyers in action, so I can't offer an opinion of him. All I know is that he is (or was) on the Special Victims rotation, and not the Superior Ct. rotation, but obviously they can be assigned to any case.

    I did see Cruden (Probably Cause rotation) in action in the Cook case (was it?) and he did a good job there -- even tho the verdict was Fel. DBVehicle instead of 2ndDM which it certainly should have been, IMO. Another case where the jurors didn't understand two basis legal definitions: "malice" and "mischief." Mmmmmpffff. Good defense team at Cook's table, to say the least. Money does help...

    And the Cooper ADAs brought the case home, so I can't complain about the ADA team on that one....OTOH, the Young case was wa-a-a-ay different...

    Anyway, looks like we've got Boz and Holt, so we'll have to wait & see. High stakes, as usual...


    All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.
    _________________


    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II



    The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased NC - Laura Jean Ackerson - 27 years old - Kinston - 13-Jul-2011
    By momof7 in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:41 AM
  2. Ruled out NC - Douglas Stephen Simmons, 20, Raleigh, July 1990
    By christine2448 in forum Grateful Dead fan -Possible Matches
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. Found Deceased NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kiniston/Raleigh, 13 July 2011
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 677
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •