1208 users online (196 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    This comment strikes me a little odd, somehow, defensive, defiant. I don't believe her. I understand the need to hold on to hope but why would she have absolutely no reason to think her grandchild is deceased when she knows that her grandchild was living with two drug dealers, surrounded with other druggies, some of the last people she was seen by have told the police she was murdered and LE has told them they're investigating it as a homicide?
    IMVHO..This isn't about holding on to hope this is ALL about keeping the LIE going so they can continue to claim they believe Haleigh is still alive and will come home...
    Once again we have TN wanting everyone else to look for Haleigh, and maybe she will come home...
    My question is what have TN and GGMS done to look for Haleigh?
    My answer.. Not too much of anything, reason being..They both know Haleigh is deceased....JMHO..

IMHO..TN going on tv and always whining about how tortured her son is because he doesn't know what happened to his little girl is really lame...IMHO...It's all about Ronald and what she wants people to believe about her son......No mention, none whatsoever for what Haleigh may be experiencing even IF they truly believed she was alive..Disgraceful act of deception on their part.....IMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Yeah, I don't want to hear about Ronald. If searching for Haleigh was so important for him, maybe he should have searched for her instead of getting himself thrown in prison for trafficking illegal drugs. Priorities.

TN really seems to be all about Ron. He's so tortured in his mind. Okay, but what about Haleigh? If some creepy stranger took her and she's still alive, she's lucky if she's just tortured in her mind and not in lots of other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IMVHO..This isn't about holding on to hope this is ALL about keeping the LIE going so they can continue to claim they believe Haleigh is still alive and will come home...
    Once again we have TN wanting everyone else to look for Haleigh, and maybe she will come home...
    My answer.. Not too much of anything, reason being..They both know Haleigh is deceased....JMHO..

IMHO..TN going on tv and always whining about how tortured her son is because he doesn't know what happened to his little girl is really lame...IMHO...It's all about Ronald and what she wants people to believe about her son......No mention, none whatsoever for what Haleigh may be experiencing even IF they truly believed she was alive..Disgraceful act of deception on their part.....IMHO..
    I love how sweet they are about the new guy brought in and I am sure they both know Rons time as this scared paralyzed with fear over his daughters fate is going to be exposed. No doubt if TN or Annette knew or helped in any way Ron would sell them out just to get a deal.

jmo

God bless HaLeigh. I think the birthday event next week will be so sad, I expect Crystal might be there too. my sympathies are with her too, last I saw she believes HaLeigh is alive too. It's all so heartbreaking. Her family is always in my prayers.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    God bless HaLeigh. I think the birthday event next week will be so sad, I expect Crystal might be there too. my sympathies are with her too, last I saw she believes HaLeigh is alive too. It's all so heartbreaking. Her family is always in my prayers.
    Yeah, whats up with these half year vigils? Hopefully Crystal stays home and does not feed the hype, she probably has a hard time grasping Rons been lying about Haleighs fate for years, who wants to think someone is capable of that?

I'm curious, so I wrote the reporter who interviewed GGS about the new lead investigator. I'm probably the last to do so as we've been out of town but wonder if it's Dominic P who's been the lead for quite a while or a new investigator? Fresh eyes and all. Maybe mister cheshire (cute nickname only), the man from the FBI article/video posted here about two weeks ago is the new lead? Wouldn't that be something!

Oh and my post last week, got me? Gremlins got it because I sure said a lot more. My apologies to the mods. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post

From the beginning, it was obvious that TN and GGMS knew something. Even when GGMS was that relative that TN said she sent to check on the children, it wasn't hard to realize there was something going on. This was my first "case" & I only had what was being said on NG and I knew that someone needed to investigate this mysterious relative.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I'm curious, so I wrote the reporter who interviewed GGS about the new lead investigator. I'm probably the last to do so as we've been out of town but wonder if it's Dominic P who's been the lead for quite a while or a new investigator? Fresh eyes and all. Maybe mister cheshire (cute nickname only), the man from the FBI article/video posted here about two weeks ago is the new lead? Wouldn't that be something!

Oh and my post last week, got me? Gremlins got it because I sure said a lot more. My apologies to the mods. xoxo
    Good to see you Dr Know, hope you had a nice time away.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Not to mislead anyone, I think Ron, Misty & Tommy, if not more are involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Not enough facts but many suspicions tiltlng for me. Hope the reporter responds soon as that would be nice to know at least unless it's TOP SECRET...lol

JMO xoxo

I hear you Dr Know, I can see what you're saying, minus Ron

would love to hear more from a reporter, we haven't heard anything legit for so long IMO since TJ had to take a leave IMO

I wasn't a great follower of TJ's either. I watched some reporting that I wish I hadn't online. He did try though. JMO

I wonder who Crystal thinks took her child away & why? That would move this case forward for me. Not PI's on a fishing expidetion etc, Not posters or other family trying to sway the public, just some honest answers from those not incarcerated might help ..JMO xoxo (Oh and no youtube vids with cool music lol)

(yeah I dream each will come out...)
    Last edited by Dr. Know?; 08-13-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Why is it so much about Ronald's public image for TN? It seems to me that every time she's interviewed it's always about Ronald and not too much about Haleigh. What does it matter at this point if people know what Ronald is feeling? He is going to be away for a while.

If it was my son I would be hopping mad at him. Even if I thought he knew nothing about his daughter's disappearance whatever happened was brought upon her in great part by his decisions. It was he who chose to start an illegal relationship with an under age drug user and employ her as his babysitter, subjecting the children to criminal characters. After her disappearance, it was he who chose to ignore his responsibilities to my remaining grandchild and would rather engage in criminal activity and waste his life in prison than take care for him.

I would rather be Haleigh's PR person than his. People need to be sorry for Haleigh, not for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Why is it so much about Ronald's public image for TN? It seems to me that every time she's interviewed it's always about Ronald and not too much about Haleigh. What does it matter at this point if people know what Ronald is feeling? He is going to be away for a while.

If it was my son I would be hopping mad at him. Even if I thought he knew nothing about his daughter's disappearance whatever happened was brought upon her in great part by his decisions. It was he who chose to start an illegal relationship with an under age drug user and employ her as his babysitter, subjecting the children to criminal characters. After her disappearance, it was he who chose to ignore his responsibilities to my remaining grandchild and would rather engage in criminal activity and waste his life in prison than take care for him.

I would rather be Haleigh's PR person than his. People need to be sorry for Haleigh, not for him.
    Donjeta, It's never been about Haleigh, it's always been about protecting Ron C..
    And thats exactly what has brought me to my theory in reference to what happened to Haleigh..
    Haleigh is deceased due to Ron C's out of control behavior...He did not intend for Haleigh to die but she did...Ron and his family know it was an accident.. The coverup was put into motion to keep him from going to jail and losing Jr....

As I see it setting up Tommy and Misty to take the fall was piece of cake for Ron C and his family and they knew it due to the fact the incident had occurred at Tommy and Misty's parent's residence...The Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan knew they needed help from The Croslins to carry out their plan..What the Croslins didn't know was they were being set up to take the fall when need be.. JMHO..

ETA.. So we now have a Mexican standoff between the two camps.. Everyone NOW once again claiming Haleigh is alive..
    Would love to hear what Tommy is now claiming after saying he saw her lifeless and Haleigh died many many hours beofre that 911 call was ever made.......JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 08-13-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Edit..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

So this has gotten way too complicated for me!!
    How many family members are thought (by posters on WS) to be involved?
    How/why are so many people involved and not slipping up?

Is there any real reason/evidence to support so many people being involved ie. grandparents?

Whether she was killed accidentally or on purpose, or taken or whatever, why would so many people be involved?
    How many people can realistically be involved and keep it secret?
    Last edited by ravenwitch; 08-13-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast