Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Did he declare the "I'm done statment" in that first plea video which I believe was the morning after she was falsely reported as being abducted?
    IIRC I believe someone stated he made that comment in that video but I don't believe I have ever seen him make that statment..It must have been edited out in the versions I have seen...Does anyone have a link to that video with him making that statement at the end? JMHO

Wish I could help you. I've seen it many times but bad about keeping links especially since some disappear as quickly as not.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

IMO, if TN knew Haleigh had died and had direct interaction in her disposal, I feel she would have ended up like Katrina Belcher, who was also with Ron and Misty the last moments they were free, awaiting a drug score, whose daughter was targeted by LE and is now in prison, and the most of the time caregiver to Junior.

Everyone directly involved one way or another are in prison, or imo, dead. Its worked in Rons favor that Flora is claiming child rape and murder by her own family members when its really his who were involved. For the most part no one has suspected Hope or Katrina.

jmo

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Did he declare the "I'm done statment" in that first plea video which I believe was the morning after she was falsely reported as being abducted?
    IIRC I believe someone stated he made that comment in that video but I don't believe I have ever seen him make that statment..It must have been edited out in the versions I have seen...Does anyone have a link to that video with him making that statement at the end? JMHO
    here it is Em,

http://bcove.me/ov8olbi3
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

I have no doubts whatsoever, that Ron did sneak into that house and take her from her bed and murder her for his self serving reasons. Mistys mother even said she was a heavy sleeper, and Ron, having slept with the teen for a few months, would also know this. Junior isn't lying. IMO

Haleigh's little brother told police a man dressed all in black snuck into her room and snatched the girl from her bed, according to a Florida TV news Web site. Detectives haven't addressed his story.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz1Z5QzoCgJ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

just listening to levi's show from last night and in closing he mentions there is some breaking news re Haleigh,,,,anyone know anything about this?
    thank you

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orbison11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    just listening to levi's show from last night and in closing he mentions there is some breaking news re Haleigh,,,,anyone know anything about this?
    thank you
    Probably Ron's tattoo.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    thank you
    Maybe Levi will come on and let us know something.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

I've always been a firm believe that RC is the one who is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance and it was his plan for Misty and company to take the fall. It wasn't until Chalbis mentioned the fact that Jr stated that he saw a man dressed in black take his sister that the thought came to mind that maybe just maybe RC sold his little daughter off into white slavery to the Mexican Kartel to pay off drug debts, after all there is no trace of a crime scene anywhere. Maybe HaLeigh was starting talk too much about things she saw go on around the house that RC was involved with and he had to keep her quiet. In my opinion the prize has always been JR not HaLeigh in RC's eyes. Father's that love and adore their daughters don't hit them.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbunny For This Useful Post:

My hackles raised every time RC stated "I don't know, I was at work" and then smirked. also when he brought up about cousin Joe saying it would be fun to throw someone in the water and watch the gators have a feeding frenzie. Motive wise, I'm not exactly sure, but was RC involved,I'd bet dimes to donuts he was.

LoneTaveller, Levi did mention something on FB about RC getting a Nazi tattoo. Not sure if that is the "breaking news" he alluded to.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    My hackles raised every time RC stated "I don't know, I was at work" and then smirked. also when he brought up about cousin Joe saying it would be fun to throw someone in the water and watch the gators have a feeding frenzie. Motive wise, I'm not exactly sure, but was RC involved,I'd bet dimes to donuts he was.

LoneTaveller, Levi did mention something on FB about RC getting a Nazi tattoo. Not sure if that is the "breaking news" he alluded to.
    Thanks, I was hoping that there was something newer than the tattoo. I wish something really important will break......................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny View Post
    I've always been a firm believe that RC is the one who is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance and it was his plan for Misty and company to take the fall. It wasn't until Chalbis mentioned the fact that Jr stated that he saw a man dressed in black take his sister that the thought came to mind that maybe just maybe RC sold his little daughter off into white slavery to the Mexican Kartel to pay off drug debts, after all there is no trace of a crime scene anywhere. Maybe HaLeigh was starting talk too much about things she saw go on around the house that RC was involved with and he had to keep her quiet. In my opinion the prize has always been JR not HaLeigh in RC's eyes. Father's that love and adore their daughters don't hit them.
    I can see Ron handing over his own daughter to save his own butt, I really can.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I fear at times he did do this as well but with the timing of everything, I really think he would make his daughter go poof just to get Mistys undying affections and attention directed back at him, I do think hes that psychotic. Anyone who can chop a head off an animal or get caught shooting them with machine guns has no value of life whatsoever.

jmo

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post

I could except for his famous statement about getting his daughter's life back.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    I fear at times he did do this as well but with the timing of everything, I really think he would make his daughter go poof just to get Mistys undying affections and attention directed back at him, I do think hes that psychotic. Anyone who can chop a head off an animal or get caught shooting them with machine guns has no value of life whatsoever.

jmo
    I've got to admit that I agree that your scenario is more believable than Ron handing Haleigh over to someone for his drug debt. I've posted prior that Ronald was totally Puzzzzzzzzzzz whipped when it came to Misty. I have absolutely no problem believing that Ronald would do anything to make it easier for Misty to come home and be with him and that includes getting rid of Haleigh, the child who was rambunctous and needed a lot of attention. I'm sure that he promised anything and everything to get her back home. He was just that whipped.
    Last edited by lonetraveler; 09-27-2011 at 11:03 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Oh gosh, am in the minority, which is fine, but Ronald loves his children and all he wants is HaLeigh back home, he would never harm her or knowingly cover for anyone who did IMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast