Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1220

Thread: General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,729
    I suspect the motion was written by Grandma "M" on her AND her daughter's behalf - and I do agree with the reasons she stated in the motion 100%. However, if a mother honestly believes her children are in harms way ... there is absolutely no way she would miss a chance to personally be heard by the judge to defend and protect her children - CS did NOT, she didn't even show up for court! Gosh, little JR was less than a year old, for goodness sake! I do not think she fought hard enough; especially knowing the type of people RC/family are, per the letter.
    While I do not believe either parent is directly responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance, the negligence of family members on both sides may have played a part. To trust the lives of two small children with a 17 yr old druggy (and child herself) night after night, especially during those hours, is asking for trouble. A 17 yr old can easily be manipulated and taken advantage of by an adult ... (LE believes the abduction was by a known person).
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-abducted.html

    It is "my" belief this child was abducted by a pervert - today there are 262 known RSO's in Putnam County alone!
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:


  3. #977
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,825
    Hi B4! Long time no see...nice to see you!

    Key word is 'known' here in PC.

    I disagree with it being a perv that took little HaLeigh. But that's okay, I still enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions.... Hugz
    MY DAILY REMINDER; "Okay, I want you to Google the term "stay under the radar" and read the results V E R Y carefully!
    "

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GER For This Useful Post:


  5. #978
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    I suspect the motion was written by Grandma "M" on her AND her daughter's behalf - and I do agree with the reasons she stated in the motion 100%. However, if a mother honestly believes her children are in harms way ... there is absolutely no way she would miss a chance to personally be heard by the judge to defend and protect her children - CS did NOT, she didn't even show up for court! Gosh, little JR was less than a year old, for goodness sake! I do not think she fought hard enough; especially knowing the type of people RC/family are, per the letter.
    While I do not believe either parent is directly responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance, the negligence of family members on both sides may have played a part. To trust the lives of two small children with a 17 yr old druggy (and child herself) night after night, especially during those hours, is asking for trouble. A 17 yr old can easily be manipulated and taken advantage of by an adult ... (LE believes the abduction was by a known person).
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-abducted.html

    It is "my" belief this child was abducted by a pervert - today there are 262 known RSO's in Putnam County alone!
    That article is dated February 12, 2009...IMHO That was back then...This is NOW.. I haven't heard LE , as of late, stating Haleigh was abducted..Last I heard LE has claimed Haleigh is deceased...JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  7. #979
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    I suspect the motion was written by Grandma "M" on her AND her daughter's behalf - and I do agree with the reasons she stated in the motion 100%. However, if a mother honestly believes her children are in harms way ... there is absolutely no way she would miss a chance to personally be heard by the judge to defend and protect her children - CS did NOT, she didn't even show up for court! Gosh, little JR was less than a year old, for goodness sake! I do not think she fought hard enough; especially knowing the type of people RC/family are, per the letter.

    It is "my" belief this child was abducted by a pervert - today there are 262 known RSO's in Putnam County alone!
    Ok, so did Crystal deserve to have her child die because she missed court? Since we all think we know the inner workings of some Putnam County teen couple, I heard she missed court because she had gotten back with Ronald and he told her he canceled the hearing, then went behind her back and got custody. I believe this to be true, that is something he would do because hes mentally ill, on top of being a drug addict, and a control freak. jmo

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  9. #980
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Yeah but, Misty has also said that Ronald would never hurt his "Heart" and that he was a good parent. That proves you can't believe a word she says.
    Crystal said it too... Can we believe anything she says?
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  10. #981
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Crystal said it too... Can we believe anything she says?
    I have no doubts Ron charmed the crap out of these girls, his spell has been cast on complete strangers. I guess what it comes down to is life experience, and some people know some men can be charming and when its good, its real good, but when its bad, its bad. What woman wants to believe someone they made a baby with could kill the child? Seriously?

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  12. #982
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Crystal said it too... Can we believe anything she says?

    Crystal wasn't with Ron and the children together that often, especially towards the end. That's how it works with ex's.

    Misty was & to her Ron may have been a good father. Look at her example.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:


  14. #983
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    I have no doubts Ron charmed the crap out of these girls, his spell has been cast on complete strangers. I guess what it comes down to is life experience, and some people know some men can be charming and when its good, its real good, but when its bad, its bad. What woman wants to believe someone they made a baby with could kill the child? Seriously?
    BBM..Not on this stranger... IMHO. I cannot imagine any female no matter what age thinking he is charming...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  16. #984
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    BBM..Not on this stranger... IMHO. I cannot imagine any female no matter what age thinking he is charming...JMHO


    Remember we've "seen the real Ron". We don't know what they saw or how desperate they were for attention.

    I shake my head often at some of the males that always have a female.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:


  18. #985
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    BBM..Not on this stranger... IMHO. I cannot imagine any female no matter what age thinking he is charming...JMHO
    That is because Em, you are not under the influence. Look at the pattern of the three women in his life we knew about, and i am not talking about his mama and grandma. JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:


  20. #986
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    That is because Em, you are not under the influence. Look at the pattern of the three women in his life we knew about, and i am not talking about his mama and grandma. JMO
    Correct, lil momma. All of them were drug addicts, MC and CS both came from dysfunctional families and I'm not sure about Amber's family, but kind of remember it being the same as the other two. I wonder if he ever had a relationship with a strong girl or woman? I doubt it. He feeds off of the weak and it really is a shame.

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  22. #987
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Correct, lil momma. All of them were drug addicts, MC and CS both came from dysfunctional families and I'm not sure about Amber's family, but kind of remember it being the same as the other two. I wonder if he ever had a relationship with a strong girl or woman? I doubt it. He feeds off of the weak and it really is a shame.
    Exactly 4Jacy! I don't know about Amber either, but judging by her being in and out of jail says it all, IMO.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:


  24. #988
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Correct, lil momma. All of them were drug addicts, MC and CS both came from dysfunctional families and I'm not sure about Amber's family, but kind of remember it being the same as the other two. I wonder if he ever had a relationship with a strong girl or woman? I doubt it. He feeds off of the weak and it really is a shame.
    BBM..I suspect the answer is "no"..IMHO and as I see it any young woman or teenage girl who had any self esteem or anything whatsoever going for her at all would never get hooked up with the likes of someone like Ronald Cummings.JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  26. #989
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Everyone involved is in prison or dead. I cant stand Annette and Rons bio mom, but you would think if there were back and forth calls, like with Ron and Tommy, they would have been in jail right away to get Ron to confess.

    jmo

  27. #990
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    I'm still praying for HaLeigh, and hoping that if God forbid is she is no longer with us, that one day Tommy and Misty will tell what they did. JMO

    As always, prayers for HaLeigh and Junior and her parents and grandparents. I can't imagine their pain. God bless all the victims of this terrible case
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:


  29. #991
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I'm still praying for HaLeigh, and hoping that if God forbid is she is no longer with us, that one day Tommy and Misty will tell what they did. JMO

    As always, prayers for HaLeigh and Junior and her parents and grandparents. I can't imagine their pain. God bless all the victims of this terrible case
    Like you, I'm all for Misty and Tommy telling exactly what they did that night to help out Ronald Cummings..Chelsy and Timmy need to start telling the truth too...
    Unfortunately that may never happen though due to the fact Misty, Tommy, Timmy and Chelsy have finally come to the realization Ron C and his family were setting them up to take the fall for Ron C...JMHO...
    Also, IMHO.. It's way past time for CS and MG to start demanding some answers from TN and GGMS in regards to what they know and the lies they have told....JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  31. #992
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Well, imo, the only family in the dark is Crystals. Whoever says, yeah I was with him, and kinda thought he would kill one of the kids eventually, well actually Crystal feared it and told the courts, not one person can say a mothers intuition is not real. Annette and Teresa know deep down Ron killed Haleigh, but who can bring them selves to accept their worst fears actually came true?

    I cant wait till Ron is exposed for what he always has been.

    jmo

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  33. #993
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Well, imo, the only family in the dark is Crystals. Whoever says, yeah I was with him, and kinda thought he would kill one of the kids eventually, well actually Crystal feared it and told the courts, not one person can say a mothers intuition is not real. Annette and Teresa know deep down Ron killed Haleigh, but who can bring them selves to accept their worst fears actually came true?

    I cant wait till Ron is exposed for what he always has been.

    jmo
    IMHO..There is no "know deep down" to it...Both TN and GGMS know full well ( and have from the Beginning) Ron C is the one who is responsible for Haleigh's death. IMHO their BIGGEST FEAR was Ron C would be held responsible for Haleigh's death..IMHO.. Their BIGGEST FEAR NOW is they will be exposed for the part they have played in the coverup and the set up of Misty and Tommy...JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 10-24-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: add thought
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  35. #994
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IMHO..There is no "know deep down" to it...Both TN and GGMS know full well ( and have from the Beginning) Ron C is the one who is responsible for Haleigh's death. IMHO their BIGGEST FEAR was Ron C would be held responsible for Haleigh's death..IMHO.. Their BIGGEST FEAR NOW is they will be exposed for the part they have played in the coverup and the set up of Misty and Tommy...JMHO
    Ya know, I struggle with Annette and Teresa and ponder, could they truly be that evil? Then I look at Ron, and realize, Teresa is of Annette, she carried Ronald, gave him to Annette, and they made him exactly what he is today. It was cooler to have the "macho badazz" son, instead of a law abiding respectful citizen as one. They knew he did drugs, but that was perceived as "cool" they let him move in a young girl (Crystal), yeah I know her mother is terrible for letting her teen daughter do what she wants, because we all know teen daughters dont give us any grey hairs. But maybe they really are that evil and can live with what they are doing to Crystal. And Teresa said the Croslins were dysfunctional.

    jmo

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  37. #995
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IMHO..There is no "know deep down" to it...Both TN and GGMS know full well ( and have from the Beginning) Ron C is the one who is responsible for Haleigh's death. IMHO their BIGGEST FEAR was Ron C would be held responsible for Haleigh's death..IMHO.. Their BIGGEST FEAR NOW is they will be exposed for the part they have played in the coverup and the set up of Misty and Tommy...JMHO
    Have to disagree with you here Em. I don't think TN and GGMS have any fear at all. As far as they are concerned, their boy wasn't charged with murder, so they are safe. I don't think MC or TC even know what happened that night because they were so drugged up. But I think Lindsay knows. Remember her telling TC she threw out his boots and Timmy's boots.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  39. #996
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Have to disagree with you here Em. I don't think TN and GGMS have any fear at all. As far as they are concerned, their boy wasn't charged with murder, so they are safe. I don't think MC or TC even know what happened that night because they were so drugged up. But I think Lindsay knows. Remember her telling TC she threw out his boots and Timmy's boots.

    Thats ok IF you disagree because I disagree too.. Personally I can't imagine either of them not having any fear...IMHO..They never would have lied and covered up for Ronald IF they didn't fear him going to jail and losing Jr.
    Now since their fears have become a reality, and their son/grandson is in jail and they no longer have custody of Jr., I cannot imagine them not having fear of the truth being revealed someday...IMHO..They know they have lied and covered up for Ron C and they know they have helped set up Misty and Tommy to take the fall for their grandson.. The last thing they ever want anyone to know is that they have been a part of keepinhg the truth from Crystal and her family for almost three years now....
    However, you could very well be right in regards to both Tommy and Misty being drugged up that night, but I seriously doubt they were drugged up and due to that fact harmed Haleigh. IMHO..I suspect IF they were drugged up it was after the fact because neither of them knew what to do with a deceased child on their hands after Ron C hauled his rear in to work so he would have an alibi.....And left them to handle the tragic situation..JMHO

    In my lifetime I have learned there are two core emotions..One is LOVE, the other is FEAR.. Everything these people have done or failed to do in regards to keeping the truth from being revealed stems from the emotion of FEAR..not LOVE..

    JMHOOTS
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  41. #997
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,729
    I just love every WS on here ... we all seek the truth together, we seek justice and we seek answers. We certainly did not find that sort of unity amongst HaLeigh's family members. I almost wonder if they were capable of loving her the way we all do. Kind of sad isn't it. And even though each of us has our own theory, it doesn't divide us cuz we are united in our goals. xxox
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:


  43. #998
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,729
    I just listened to LE calls when the "missing child" call came in to PCSO for the umteenth time. At approx. 3.50 mark, unit 1256 says "she" was last seen 1 to 1.5 hours ago. - so I guess that would be between 2 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. The PCSO unit had just left Tyler. It is unclear who is "she"

    snipped, "Radio calls in Haleigh search released - The Putnam Count Sheriff's office has released radio transmissions from deputies made the morning of February 10 as they searched for Haleigh Cummings."
    Link:
    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...ummings_021909
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:


  45. #999
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Thats ok IF you disagree because I disagree too.. Personally I can't imagine either of them not having any fear...IMHO..They never would have lied and covered up for Ronald IF they didn't fear him going to jail and losing Jr.
    Now since their fears have become a reality, and their son/grandson is in jail and they no longer have custody of Jr., I cannot imagine them not having fear of the truth being revealed someday...IMHO..They know they have lied and covered up for Ron C and they know they have helped set up Misty and Tommy to take the fall for their grandson.. The last thing they ever want anyone to know is that they have been a part of keepinhg the truth from Crystal and her family for almost three years now....
    However, you could very well be right in regards to both Tommy and Misty being drugged up that night, but I seriously doubt they were drugged up and due to that fact harmed Haleigh. IMHO..I suspect IF they were drugged up it was after the fact because neither of them knew what to do with a deceased child on their hands after Ron C hauled his rear in to work so he would have an alibi.....And left them to handle the tragic situation..JMHO

    In my lifetime I have learned there are two core emotions..One is LOVE, the other is FEAR.. Everything these people have done or failed to do in regards to keeping the truth from being revealed stems from the emotion of FEAR..not LOVE..

    JMHOOTS
    Em, all I meant was they are too cocky to fear. They think they have this all behind them. They think everything has been put to bed and RC will be out much sooner then we all expect. I have always wanted to know what TN really did for a living. I believe therein lies the answers.....

  46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  47. #1000
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    I just love every WS on here ... we all seek the truth together, we seek justice and we seek answers. We certainly did not find that sort of unity amongst HaLeigh's family members. I almost wonder if they were capable of loving her the way we all do. Kind of sad isn't it. And even though each of us has our own theory, it doesn't divide us cuz we are united in our goals. xxox
    More than a thanks, you are truly lovely, aren't you. xoxo

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
  4. General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1649
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •