Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Small grammatical error here. Crystal was kept out of the picture by RC. She tried and tried...and there are the Court papers to prove it. She did everything in her power to force the court to change their mind.

What is meant my "Way to late" now for Crystal? You got to be kidding me! I will say it is too late for Junior...since he was raised by his short-tempered, foulmouthed, inconsiderate and violent father...nor to mention his penchant for drugs, alcohol and young girls who he brought home to his bed...where his children slept

Childrens entire personality is formed by the age of four...and sadly rc had most of that imprint on him. So for that, I hope she gets him and herself help to deal with his problems.
    And hopefully she changes his name as well. How sad for anyone to throw their hands up and say some YOUNG gal is basically worthless and too late to change. The thing I notice about Ron and anyone who supports him is they both have in common is abusing Crystal for some weird reason.

jmo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    I think it is their misfortune to have been acquainted with this Cummings clan that is the real trouble for both Tommy and Misty.

If he hadn't called Tommy there would be no question as to his involvement. Ron did call Tommy and that put him in the middle of this. There is no way that I believe Tommy killed anyone. He was dragged into this by his sister and Ron. Tommy is guilty of saying any and everthing to get back to his family. There is no evidence that he did anything to her.

Misty was probably not even there that night. We know Grandman or Teresa deny being there. Hope denies being there. We believe all the Skyes and Cummings denials but not the Croslins? What makes one do that? There is no evidence that the Croslins had been a menace to the neighborhood prior to this case. With the records of the Cummings and Skyes and especially the proof that they lied to the courts to get the kids, Ron's record and the reputation as unsavory neighbors bears more weight with me than the idle speculation that the Croslins killed Haleigh.

As to the Croslins, there is no evidence that this family was anything other than a struggling family running a family business until Misty became involved with Ron. I will grant their values are not mine, but none the less, they were productive and a close family. In fact, this family was probably on their way out of poverty as far as I could tell. Things were better for them than ever apparently. They all had homes and jobs and making ends meet.

What to say of Ron's family? It was broken, criminal, violent, into drug activity and familiar with working the system to their benefit. That is my observation from the custody to his long record of crimes that went unpunished. JMO

We NEVER heard LISA make excuses for Misty. She came right out and said she thinks Misty knows more than she is telling. We heard Hank tell Misty and Tommy to tell the truth. That is a fact! I never heard either of Ron's moms admit anything about Ron except that he was at werk. Really? No mention of all the criminal behavior, violent temper tantrums, gun collecting, drinking or drug abuse or lying. I think both these women are liars and I think his father's side of the family is about the same. Yet almost purposely we have heard nothing from Ron's father or his pateral side except to threatened Geraldo when he asked the questions they had to know was coming.

Tommy and Misty may indeed know something. I just don't buy it is that they killed Haleigh. I think it is they know who did and how. JMO

I would hang up my WS's shoes and shut up about this case if TN, AS, Ron and his father, uncle and cousins would take a LDT and release the results. Until the day that happens, I will be typing away everyday for justice for Haleigh. Justice that Tommy and Misty don't owe. Justice that has to come from the ones who killed this child. For me and anyone who has followed this case and seen the actions, inactions, deflections, lying, and blatant disrespect for the child and LE (TN recording cops and GGS warning Ron about snitches) it is clear that the Cummings did this. From the first video of Ron saying she was dead to the last lie GGS got caught in on NG. The scratches and bruises on Ron's hands the first news cast to the last lie off Teresa's lips about where Misty was. From the first time Ron said "I was at work" til the last time he was on NG. It was clear to all those whose eyes chose to see that Cumming in tandem are responsible. God help them. JMO
    I disagree with 99% of your opinion.
    Misty has said she left for a while and when she returned HaLeigh was gone I've linked it several times.
    LE says Ron was at work during the time line they are working for this crime. Opinions are moot IMO on that topic.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Small grammatical error here. Crystal was kept out of the picture by RC. She tried and tried...and there are the Court papers to prove it. She did everything in her power to force the court to change their mind.

What is meant my "Way to late" now for Crystal? You got to be kidding me! I will say it is too late for Junior...since he was raised by his short-tempered, foulmouthed, inconsiderate and violent father...nor to mention his penchant for drugs, alcohol and young girls who he brought home to his bed...where his children slept

Childrens entire personality is formed by the age of four...and sadly rc had most of that imprint on him. So for that, I hope she gets him and herself help to deal with his problems.
    Is that a load of BS!
    Apparently we have read two different sets of court documents.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Misty has said she left for a while and when she returned HaLeigh was gone I've linked it several times.
    LE says Ron was at work during the time line they are working for this crime. Opinions are moot IMO on that topic.

Looks like one opinion is as moot as another -- or not.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Is that a load of BS!
    Apparently we have read two different sets of court documents.

Or more likely some have only read the part of court documents that fit their agenda.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Looks like one opinion is as moot as another -- or not.
    Opinions yes, I agree. All are moot.
    LE statements, not so much.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Or more likely some have only read the part of court documents that fit their agenda.
    You may be right.
    I myself have read the documents in their entirety.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Opinions yes, I agree. All are moot.
    LE statements, not so much.

but they can be twisted.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

You may be right.
    I myself have read the documents in their entirety.

Good for you, if you did and read them with an open mind.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

but they can be twisted.
    I see that.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Ron has never been cleared.

His work hours have never been identified.

Neither has what happened to his daughter, when it happened, nor where.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Ron has never been cleared.

His work hours have never been identified.

Neither has what happened to his daughter, when it happened, nor where.
    Well Teresa said he was cleared. And the cops said they were satisfied,yet they dont know what time anything happened, but some still think even though no neighbors came out and said she was poppin wheelies on a bike with training wheels on after he left, that means hes in the clear. Go figure? jmo

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Well Teresa said he was cleared. And the cops said they were satisfied,yet they dont know what time anything happened, but some still think even though no neighbors came out and said she was poppin wheelies on a bike with training wheels on after he left, that means hes in the clear. Go figure? jmo

From what I've read, those that promote the "Ron is not a suspect" claim to only believe LE, I'd say that Teresa doesn't count.

The only thing I know the cops are satisfied with are "the hours he worked". I take that to mean that even though they've never told us, it's they know what hours he was at work -- could have been 3 pm - 3 am or could have just as easily been that he showed up at 10 pm and left an hour later.

So who was watching her pop wheelies -- was it the same person that drove by and saw her eating something that 2 years later turned into green beans.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

I usually disagree with all your post. Ron was at work when? Have you seen his time card? Did the cops call you up personally and tell you what his hours were? Did the preacher lie when he said 8 hours? Show me the link that says Ron worked 12 hours from the company, LE, or anybody but he and his family. He didn't and we all know he didn't.

Do you know when Misty left? She left days before when they were fighting. Misty isn't to be believed in anything she says except that she was the last one to see her. I don't buy that. We cannot pick and choose what we want to believe from any of them. It can't be she is truthful and a liar at the same time.

All of this is MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    I usually disagree with all your post. Ron was at work when? Have you seen his time card? Did the cops call you up personally and tell you what his hours were? Did the preacher lie when he said 8 hours? Show me the link that says Ron worked 12 hours from the company, LE, or anybody but he and his family. He didn't and we all know he didn't.

Do you know when Misty left? She left days before when they were fighting. Misty isn't to be believed in anything she says except that she was the last one to see her. I don't buy that. We cannot pick and choose what we want to believe from any of them. It can't be she is truthful and a liar at the same time.

All of this is MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    A-#1 post.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast