Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 1,216 to 1,220 of 1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Unless both Werter and Brown have lied in their respective timelines of the events leading up to this search, it really doesn't matter who called who because how could ANYONE have known there was going to be a search at Shell Harbor before LE even KNEW about Tommy's tale and Shell Harbor?

LE didn't even know about Shell Harbor until 5:00 pm on April 12th! Their search began the next morning around 10:00 am, April 13th!

I don't care who called Granny Flo, how could she know there was going to be a search before LE even knew there was going to be a search?

GGM said she and Teresa searched "ALL AFTERNOON" the day before. The call from Granny Flo would have to be HOURS, at least, before PCSO, FBI, FDLE, or the SA knew anything about Tommy Croslin's tale.
    I'm just guessing, but even if FH did not know about the search, she may have had enough information, to pass along. For instance, if she knew that Tommy was claiming that Haleigh or evidence was dumped at Shell Harbor, she may have shared the information with AS. AS and TN wouldn't necessarily go to the property, only becasue of a future search. Just hearing that Shell Harbor might have been involved, might have been the only motivation they needed. I just relistened, and AS didn't say that FH told her about a search, just that she, (FH), had told her what she told cops that Tommy had said...which could be anything. I don't think FH lied. MOO.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I finally figured out how to view the jail video and I agree, it is clear to me that LC was really fuming because she appeared to be the fool for standing by him. That to me means that she lied about his whereabouts for that night when she knew perfectly well that he had left her bed and house. So, why isn't LE bringing her down to be interviewed about what she really knows about that night. I want to know what the story is behind her throwing out both Tommy and Timmy's shoes. Were they covered with mud, maybe?
    BBM, I've been bringing this up for years (about the boots). Please don't suggest Lindsay didn't know what was going on. When the police came to her house, she knew exactly where to go to get the items Tommy had stolen. Why didn't the police arrest her for receiving stolen goods? She figurred it all out and got out of Dodge (however, she knew exactly what had happened.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    BBM, I've been bringing this up for years (about the boots). Please don't suggest Lindsay didn't know what was going on. When the police came to her house, she knew exactly where to go to get the items Tommy had stolen. Why didn't the police arrest her for receiving stolen goods? She figurred it all out and got out of Dodge (however, she knew exactly what had happened.)
    Where did you see me suggest that Lindsey didn't know what was going on? I think that both Lindsey and Chelsea know exactly what happened. Of course she knew about the stolen items, she was freely using them. I don't know how she got out of being charged, but she should have been charged. I think that she was so pizzed at Tommy for making her look like a fool because after she lied to LE, he came forward and gave a statement that totally contradicted what she had lied about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Where did you see me suggest that Lindsey didn't know what was going on? I think that both Lindsey and Chelsea know exactly what happened. Of course she knew about the stolen items, she was freely using them. I don't know how she got out of being charged, but she should have been charged. I think that she was so pizzed at Tommy for making her look like a fool because after she lied to LE, he came forward and gave a statement that totally contradicted what she had lied about.
    This is exactly what I think too. She was hopping mad, but for all the wrong reasons, IMO. She wasn't freaking out because he was obviously involved, she was ticked because of how it was making her look, My guess is that LE had come down hard on her, and confronted her with a few of her own statements...Or after she found out that he failed the test, she figured LE would ask her to explain their stories not adding up. And not adding up, is putting it nicely. What LC said happened, and what Tommy said happened, couldn't be more opposite. MOO, but anything she said that alibied Tommy, should be chucked out the window.Tommy cooking dinner for the kids? or so high on xanax, that he passed in and out of consciousness? asleep beside his wife? or dumping Haleigh's body at Shell Harbor? MOO

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82