1332 users online (325 members and 1007 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WA - Edward Kirgan, 48, Bothell, 7 Aug 2011

http://heraldnet.com/article/20110811/NEWS01/708119979

Police are asking for help finding a missing Lake Stevens man.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 08-20-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Search launched for Lake Stevens man missing since Sunday

Lake Stevens police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 48-year-old man who hasn’t been seen since Sunday.

[snip]

“It may be that Kirgan has been involved in an accident on his motorcycle somewhere in the area and the accident is unreported or unknown due to having no witnesses and/or in a rural location,” according to a missing person bulletin.

I know exactly where Bert's Tavern is. It isn't a terribly rural area, and heading towards his home would have been straightforward (taking highways) at least out of the Bothell area.

There are a few undeveloped areas that he could have gotten into, as if he just crashed along the side of the road he definitely would have been spotted by now.

OMG, Eddie.. I just never would think that I would see a guy I went to high school on this forum.. Missing. He went to high school with me in Hazlet NJ, gosh I hope he is find alive, what a sweet guy he is and a talented artist. Please find our Eddie..

This guy is a friend of my son. We live near Bert's and they are getting together a search party just in case his bike crashed somewhere between there and Lake Stevens.
    The route he normally takes does have some rural roads with no shoulders and some fall offs along the way. Hopefully they will be able to find him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom&Gma View Post
    This guy is a friend of my son. We live near Bert's and they are getting together a search party just in case his bike crashed somewhere between there and Lake Stevens.
    The route he normally takes does have some rural roads with no shoulders and some fall offs along the way. Hopefully they will be able to find him!

I hope that he is okay, I post on a board for our high school and they say they haven't told his mother yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom&Gma View Post
    Let me know when this is happening.

M O O, as per usual

Quote Originally Posted by brandi View Post
    That's exactly the way back to Lake Stevens, and I know that stretch of road. Sigh.

I am very sad about this, he was a good guy and all the girls liked him in high school he was really cute. Feel sad for his family. Hope someone takes care of his big wolf dog.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi View Post
    Sorry to hear this.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Edward Kirgan

I'm sorry to say they did find him in a ditch about 20 ft off Marsh Road. It appears to be a medical event that caused the crash and his death, but they will be doing an autopsy. Unfortunately it was his brother who found him while they were searching alternate routes.

Body ID'd as missing Lakes Stevens man

http://heraldnet.com/article/20110820/NEWS01/708209919

Published: Saturday, August 20, 2011
    Herald staff

SNOHOMISH -- A body found in a ditch near Snohomish on Thursday is that of a missing Lake Stevens man
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Rest in Peace Mr. Kirgan.

Rest in Peace Eddie you will be missed greatly. Sad day. I had dreamed about Eddie two days after he was reported missing, and I dreamned he fell into the water rapids, but before he did we were talking and sitting on some rocks. Now I read he drowned, that is really sad and somewhat creepy to me. I hadn't talked to him since last year, when we were comparing our art work on facebook, went to high school with him, just a sad time for the Kirgan family and the people that loved him.
    Last edited by CinnamonGirl; 08-20-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: added more.