Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Don't know if what is at the following link is real or fake. Looks like it could be real to me but, if so, I'm not sure it can be discussed here. Can someone look and give feedback. Thx.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/3262032/2
    Holy Cow, if it is real!

I don't want to copy and paste the entire message, because it might violate forum rules, so everyone should go and look at it themselves.

This is what popped out at me:

"He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning."

If that is true, and not a tumble down the stairs, then that might explain why RN was hanging from the balcony, whether it was suicide or murder.

Quote Originally Posted by infobabe View Post
    Holy Cow, if it is real!

I don't want to copy and paste the entire message, because it might violate forum rules, so everyone should go and look at it themselves.

If that is true, and not a tumble down the stairs, then that might explain why RN was hanging from the balcony, whether it was suicide or murder.
    Excellent point!!!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to x_files For This Useful Post:

Why would she delete all post about MS except the one on that Monday?

She said in her comments that he pasted away on Saturday.
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    My ex was a successful, wealthy, controlling, businessman. He had a nasty divorce and custody battle over his 2 kids, years before I came into the picture, and unbeknownst to me till I was knee deep...

He wanted sole custody because, he told me, he wasn't going to give her one penny, if he could help it, even though he could easily afford it. He loved money and control and hated her. He got full custody after driving her into the ground, but he left those kids on their own or with a girlfriend to raise...it was all about control and money, for him, imo. He won...that's what mattered, too, imo.

ETA: AND he was a hockey coach, big in the community, seen as a wonderful Dad...I know different...I was there, on the inside.

SO...I'm not buying the devoted Dad deal, yet...although, I feel that's really not for me to judge...devoted Dads kill too, imo...
    Paladine, I know exactly what you mean. I agree. Unfortunately, this is too common among families of divorce. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Maybe it was a snapped, crackled and popped!

ETA: It could be temp insanity if my earlier suggestion of possible theory is true. Namely, DS goes to mansion to retrieve something dear to MS (eg stuffed animal) and finds RN in MS' bed and snapped.
    Quester, have you ever thought about being a defense counsel? ; )

If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Don't know if what is at the following link is real or fake. Looks like it could be real to me but, if so, I'm not sure it can be discussed here. Can someone look and give feedback. Thx.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/3262032/2
    Is Max's given name Maxfield?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Quester, have you ever thought about being a defense counsel? ; )
    Simple answer - no. In fact - no way, not a chance!

ETA: Are my theories starting to sound Jose Baez-ish? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
    Last edited by Quester; 08-12-2011 at 10:38 PM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quester For This Useful Post:

It is strange that she stated "He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning".

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

8/9/2011

Shacknai speaks; mystery answers could come next week

CORONADO, Calif. -- Conclusion to a nearly month-long death mystery at the Spreckels Mansion on Coronado could come by the end of next week.
    The San Diego Sheriffs Department said Tuesday it expects to release information on the death of 32-year-old Rebecca Zahau as soon as it gets toxicology results, which could be by next Friday.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...,3128257.story

I'm sure this is a duplicate post from thread #5. Worth posting again.

One more week or less!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Simple answer - no. In fact - no way, not a chance!

ETA: Are my theories starting to sound Jose Baez-ish? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
    You were doing what any good defense attorney is suppose to do.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

It is strange that she stated "He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning".
    If this is true, it would be DS's boyfriends daughter, not GS. She says that he is like her little brother, not that he is.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to October For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    If this is true, it would be DS's boyfriends daughter, not GS. She says that he is like her little brother, not that he is.
    I don't think DS would want her boyfriend's child with RZ.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

I don't think DS would want her boyfriend's child with RZ.
    But there is nothing to suggest that girl ever was with RZ.
    Just my opinion

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

I understand the post as the writer being ds's boyfriend's daughter who thought of Max as a brother.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

I noticed there is a ring on Rebecca's finger.... photos 13 & 16 ....

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/pho...0.photogallery

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wendy101 For This Useful Post:

Charlie09 is offline Don't let the Charlie fool ya, Proud Mamma here!
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I will give Jonah a benefit of a doubt that he really did love his children immensely and knew how important it is to spend time with them.

Not one person has come out and said that Jonah wasnt a devoted loving father.

I dont find it controlling at all when a father wants to be with their children and help raise them. I find that an honorable trait.

IMO
    In all fairness has anyone said anything about him at all?
    As far as I know, it's just what is in court documents right?

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charlie09 For This Useful Post:

Death certificates obtained by News 8 confirm Shacknai's son, Maxfield Aaron Shacknai, died at Rady Children's Hospital at 11:30 a.m. on July 16, five days after his fall near the stairs. The records reveal the boy was buried last week at Mt. Sinai

Cehttp://www.cbs8.com/story/15145788/sister?clienttype=printablemetery

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carrington For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    reading over comments on that last link I posted...there is alot there to sleuth, imo...just an fyi. NOW...I gotta run.

ETA: like this one:

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/s...arnings-call-2
    Those comments are very interesting ..

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

There are factors that many posters have touch on what will set the tone for the prosecution. If LE finds actions that suggest a premeditated acts then you will see a 1st Degree count. If the actions prove to be incidental then a manslaughter count may be pressed. It all depends on what the evidence and actions points too. Which may include why some guests left the house before Tuesday night and why some remained.

Recalling the direct verbiage used by LE. They stated that she had bindings on her and used the word suspended not hanged. The types of bindings becomes significant in that it dictates a premeditate action verses a reactive action.

Asking someone or going yourself to home depot to buy duct tape, rope and plastic then cranking up an stereo or what ever and going insane most likely won't cut it. Picking up items that are lying around in the room may be more so acceptable.

I think the orange extension cord or tie down is just part of the prior event and had nothing to do with the appeared staged hanging.

According to LE JS is out of it. I think they confirmed that after the request for the hospital tapes were made he had a alibi.

The only way that MS death will be connected to RN death is if they (LE) gets a confession other than that the two deaths are not related. If they are not related then no temporary insanity plea can be made. If a temporary insanity plea is made then the deaths are related but LE will need a confession. Only the perpetrator can link the 2 deaths together anything else is only an assumption on our part.

The bottom line to this case is how well the investigation and forensic team did their job.

Inobu
    Last edited by Inobu; 08-13-2011 at 01:48 AM.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inobu For This Useful Post:

The ring zoomed in 400 plus looks silver by eye but could be platinum or white gold of course. No diamonds that I saw in the photos. Anyone else? Sorry if I'm behind. Trying to catch up. I don't mean anything other than no diamonds. Nada else. xoxo

RIP Maxfield Aaron Shacknai & RIP Rebecca Nalepa. Such a sad happening for all the family & friends. xoxo

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by infobabe View Post
    Holy Cow, if it is real!

She could be referring to the balcony overlooking the stairwell inside the house.

I found the terminology "my dad's girlfriend's son" to be a bit strange, since it was Jonah's son, and not Rebecca's son, that had the accident.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post
    She could be referring to the balcony overlooking the stairwell inside the house.

I found the terminology "my dad's girlfriend's son" to be a bit strange, since it was Jonah's son, and not Rebecca's son, that had the accident.
    Yes, I agree it could be the balcony overlooking the stairwell plus, it would be DS boyfriend's daughter, possibly the man that the press spoke to at DS's house.

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to defense101 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post

above bbm - I was really confused too until a poster here pointed out that would be DS boyfriends daughter, not JS daughter.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    above bbm - I was really confused too until a poster here pointed out that would be DS boyfriends daughter, not JS daughter.
    Thanks--I am struggling with my thought processes due to severe insomnia for the past 10 days. I just realized how that could work. I was thinking that she was referring to Jonah as her dad, and not that the girlfriend could be Dina. My heavens, I need sleep!
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Inobu View Post
    There are factors that many posters have touch on what will set the tone for the prosecution. If LE finds actions that suggest a premeditated acts then you will see a 1st Degree count. If the actions prove to be incidental then a manslaughter count may be pressed. It all depends on what the evidence and actions points too. Which may include why some guests left the house before Tuesday night and why some remained.

Recalling the direct verbiage used by LE. They stated that she had bindings on her and used the word suspended not hanged. The types of bindings becomes significant in that it dictates a premeditate action verses a reactive action.

Asking someone or going yourself to home depot to buy duct tape, rope and plastic then cranking up an stereo or what ever and going insane most likely won't cut it. Picking up items that are lying around in the room may be more so acceptable.

I think the orange extension cord or tie down is just part of the prior event and had nothing to do with the appeared staged hanging.

According to LE JS is out of it. I think they confirmed that after the request for the hospital tapes were made he had a alibi.

The only way that MS death will be connected to RN death is if they (LE) gets a confession other than that the two deaths are not related. If they are not related then no temporary insanity plea can be made. If a temporary insanity plea is made then the deaths are related but LE will need a confession.

The bottom line to this case is how well the investigation and forensic team did their job.

Inobu
    If the death occurred prior to suspending/hanging the bindings could have been used for control so the death could be accomplished. If either DS or JS are found to have committed the crime (if it is determined that a crime was committed), imo even without a confession you could determine that the two incidents are connected.

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to defense101 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast