749 users online (88 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #10 *Arrest*

Please continue here.

http://www.michellesigona.com/wp-con...elina-cass.png

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY!
    Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall. You cannot speculate about their involvement outside of the facts given.

WS VICTIM FRIENDLY POLICY - Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
    Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth and home issue.

Any more violations and TO's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-24-2015 at 11:20 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

The URL of the article I read at abc.com had "case-now-homicide" but no specific quote from anyone official saying that.

I would be very surprised if her death was not a homicide.

http:// abcnews .go. com
    /US/celina-cass-body-found-river-case-now-homicide
    /story?id=14205754

Click here to link to the article

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    BBM

There could be a criminal investigation even w/out a murder. She could have been given drugs or alcohol and died accidentally. She could have OD'ed on her own and then been disposed of. [ I do NOT believe this of course.]
    I don't know if I'll be any happier learning any MOD in this case, though as a total stranger I hope that Celina either suffered not at all or minimally. If this was an accidental killing by some unthinking/impaired young people, I can see the adults trying to cover it up.

There's just nothing good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    The URL of the article I read at abc.com had "case-now-homicide" but no specific quote from anyone official saying that.

I would be very surprised if her death was not a homicide.

http:// abcnews .go. com
    /US/celina-cass-body-found-river-case-now-homicide
    /story?id=14205754

Click here to link to the article
    I'm not seeing "homicide" or "murder"-just that a criminal investigation had been opened...?
    Just my opinion, of course.

It's just in the URL name, not in the article. I had to break the URL up so you'd see it ... WS shortens the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    It's just in the URL name, not in the article. I had to break the URL up so you'd see it ... WS shortens the links.
    Okay...but I guess I would rather hear it from a source.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Me too.

Of the official nature.

Time seems to just drag while we wait to learn things in some of these cases. I have discovered that I am short on patience when waiting to hear who killed a child.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Celina Cass death draws more than a dozen investigators

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/708129989

The Medical Examiner’s ruling on cause and manner of her death are pending results of toxicological tests and further criminal investigation.

It's good to hear directly from the AG. It's too bad that we don't have any further information.

Still thinking of you, dear Celina. Not posting much because I'm trying to be patient and not speculate. Can only try to send good energy to the investigators and AAG as they work hard for answers for you!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Kno Tomorrow Band to do benefit concert for Celina's family. The family needs money to pay bills and funeral expenses, among other things. They state Kayla will be attending a new school.

https://www.facebook.com/knotomorrowband?sk=wall

Kno Tomorrow
    We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!
    20 hours ago
    France Parker likes this.

Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
    17 hours ago

Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ to,
    9 hours ago

Kno Tomorrow
    We all just are praying and hoping she will be home safe and sound we have not given up on you Celina!!!!!!

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Kno Tomorrow Band to do benefit concert for Celina's family. The family needs money to pay bills and funeral expenses, among other things. They state Kayla will be attending a new school.

https://www.facebook.com/knotomorrowband?sk=wall

Kno Tomorrow
    We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!
    20 hours ago
    France Parker likes this.

Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
    17 hours ago

Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ to,
    9 hours ago

Kno Tomorrow
    We all just are praying and hoping she will be home safe and sound we have not given up on you Celina!!!!!!
    The mother and sister have already moved away. Nothing about WN. ??

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    The Medical Examiner’s ruling on cause and manner of her death are pending results of toxicological tests and further criminal investigation.

MsFacetious, you were spot on with the autopsy results and the AG press conference. I'm staying patient and hopeful reading your posts.
    MOO and all that jazz

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast