Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne37

Former Member
Reaction score
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony is ordered to report to DOC no later than noon on Aug 26 - one year supervised probation.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry's order says #CaseyAnthony can choose to "report earlier." she can arrange time and place w/ DOC circuit Admin

Woot!!!!

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Order also Says #CaseyAnthony 's address will be sealed due to threats on her life. -jfell

#CaseyAnthony is ordered to report to DOC no later than noon on Aug 26 - one year supervised probation.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is this for REAL ?

:waitasec:

:great::great::great::great:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yes she will, to answer the title of the thread! :great:

:great::great::great:

:seeya: CFCA

:seeya: JB

:seeya: CM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Order also Says #CaseyAnthony 's address will be sealed due to threats on her life. -jfell
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
RT @cleo612: @CFNews13Casey @MarkNeJame Beyond awesome! Good ruling by Judge Perry! #breakingnews #caseyantho… (cont) http://deck.ly/~JqoV2
17 seconds ago
»

bobkealing bob kealing

#perry also takes #baez to task for failing to report error in probation order. #CaseyAnthony.
28 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Judge Perry ruled that #caseyanthony must report for probation in Orlando by August 26th.
41 seconds ago

bobkealing bob kealing

Breaking #CaseyAnthony ordered to serve year of probation.
1 minute ago

I think they can appeal to the fifth circuit court of appeals.

I plead complete ignorance on the levels of appeal,but if this sets a precedence,and I think it will , the appeals process will be critical.This isn't just about Casey anymore. A can of worms was opened in the DOC and how they are interpreting sentences. Probation IN JAIL just makes no sense.It defeats the purpose entirely,yet they didn't even bother to clarify it with JS.

Hopefully ,FL will take a good hard look at who is making the decisions and why .

OMG My faith is some what restored. I am bawling!

Judge Perry ruled that #caseyanthony must report for probation in Orlando by August 26th.
2 minutes ago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bobkealing
bob kealing
#perry also takes #baez to task for failing to report error in probation order. #CaseyAnthony.

see....I knew that if I threatened to leave for some much needed sleep that something would happen...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246