978 users online (198 members and 780 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 114 of 114
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    446
    bumping up to see if there is any more news. i think they got to their party or what was supposed to be a party and met their demise their. i also think that the soilder BF had something to do with it.
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron


    Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

    Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..





  2. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,535
    Do we have a name for the soldier boyfriend? Is he still alive?

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,167
    Here's a CBS news article that was published in 2014. It may have been posted here already, but I felt it worth bringing forward:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallowee...-45-years-ago/
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    Here's a CBS news article that was published in 2014. It may have been posted here already, but I felt it worth bringing forward:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallowee...-45-years-ago/
    Thanks for posting that. I don't understand Chief David's need to be so tight lipped about a nearly-fifty-year-old case. He won't say whether there are suspects??? I can understand not naming suspects, but not even saying whether there are any???

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,535
    could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptgirl View Post
    could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?
    At the very least, he could be covering for someone with influence in the community.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    unnamed.jpg

    I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
    So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    unnamed.jpg

    I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
    So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.
    With this case, I get the feeling that it could have been solved long ago if LE really wanted to solve it.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,591

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8


Similar Threads

  1. NM NM - Patricia Chesher, 12, Albuquerque, 17 June 1969
    By amber1 in forum 1960's Missing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 04:10 PM
  2. IA IA - Patricia Veach, 8, Des Moines, 10 July 1969
    By Snick1946 in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 04:53 PM
  3. CANADA Canada - Patricia French, 18, Vancouver, BC, 1 Jan 1969
    By Richard in forum 1960's Missing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:18 AM
  4. NM Patricia Joan Chesher (12) - Albuquerque NM, 1969
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 10:23 PM
  5. MI Patricia Spencer (16) & Pamela Sue Hobley (15) - Oscoda MI, 1969
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Tags for this Thread