978 users online (198 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    bumping up to see if there is any more news. i think they got to their party or what was supposed to be a party and met their demise their. i also think that the soilder BF had something to do with it.
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

Do we have a name for the soldier boyfriend? Is he still alive?

Here's a CBS news article that was published in 2014. It may have been posted here already, but I felt it worth bringing forward:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallowee...-45-years-ago/
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    Here's a CBS news article that was published in 2014. It may have been posted here already, but I felt it worth bringing forward:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallowee...-45-years-ago/
    Thanks for posting that. I don't understand Chief David's need to be so tight lipped about a nearly-fifty-year-old case. He won't say whether there are suspects??? I can understand not naming suspects, but not even saying whether there are any???

could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by scriptgirl View Post
    could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?
    At the very least, he could be covering for someone with influence in the community.

unnamed.jpg

I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
    So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    unnamed.jpg

I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
    So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.
    With this case, I get the feeling that it could have been solved long ago if LE really wanted to solve it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8