SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

BreeAnn-Rodriguez..jpg
images

3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez was last seen in front of her home on August 6, 2011. She was riding a pink bicycle with training wheels, similar to the one shown above. Breeann was last seen wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts.

ARREST MADE - AUGUST 13 - http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/13/missouri.missing.girl/

NCMEC Poster
FBI Poster

Previous Threads:
Thread #1

Thread #2

Info & Support thread

Okay, any updates yet from the press conference?

I've got multiple news windows open (thanks, MsFacetious!), refreshing, etc. Nada at this point... If anyone finds anything, please post.

Lead Prosecutor Stephen P. Sokoloff was contacted by the Daily Dunklin Democrat after the news broke and did confirm that the man is being questioned and that his office is working on determining the formal filing of charges. At approximately 9 a.m., Sokoloff added that the state should have more information within the hour in regard to the case and what advancements have been made, including any charges that would be.

filed.http://www.dddnews.com/story/1753034.html

It hasn't started yet according to Region 8 News.

Dear sweet Breeann

God be with you baby girl

~*Gone too soon*~

228822_247941631894763_247852725236987_869536_3969286_n.jpg

Darn I have an appointment to go to in 15 minutes. I was hoping to get an update before leaving. :(

Can't believe no major networks are covering this:banghead:

*sitting on hands now*

Region 8 News Not carrying it live. We will update online as soon as we get new information.
2 minutes ago

I apologize for any comments that I have made that seemed to implicate the parents. And I apologize if I have offended anyone on the board. I admit after certain cases I have become much more cynical. Above all else I just want these babies to be found safe and sound.

Sadly that's not the world we live in.

So to the parents of little Breeann I apologize on my behalf. You deserve nothing but support.

I wish I could have helped more.

Prayers for this family and especially for little Breeann.

Salem

I feel sad for the little boy...one way or another, he will carry guilt for leaving her outside, probably forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow