1137 users online (218 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Susan Earls, 18, Orlando, 21 Oct 1977

Susan Elaine Earls

Endangered Missing from Orlando, Florida since October 21, 1977

Age: 18 -- Height: 4'11" -- Weight: 130 pounds -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Susan's ears are pierced.

Susan was last seen in Orlando, Florida on October 21, 1977. She has never been heard from again. Foul play is suspected.

NamUs

FDLE

Charley Project

Thinking of Susan, it's almost 34 years since she went missing.

According to Charley Project, Susan's boyfriend witnessed her getting into a van outside a convenience store. So, presumably, the two had gone to the store together. Why would Susan then leave with someone else? Did the two have an argument there? Or was there something else going on?

Did she know the van driver, or did she just take off with whoever was there and agreed to give her a ride?

Next month will be the 40th anniversary of the disappearance of Susan Earls.

The latest news clipping I could find dates back to 1992

Susan Earls was 18 years old when she was last seen getting into a white van outside a convenience store on Forest City Road.

That was 1977, and investigators hold little hope that they will ever find the missing woman alive.

Earls lived with her mother and three younger brothers and sisters in north Orange County.

Friends say Earls had never been in any trouble.
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...e-earls-bishop

I already submitted a Jane Doe that had similar clothing as Susan when found. It's gonna take awhile to get results.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel85 View Post
    Next month will be the 40th anniversary of the disappearance of Susan Earls.

The latest news clipping I could find dates back to 1992

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...e-earls-bishop

I already submitted a Jane Doe that had similar clothing as Susan when found. It's gonna take awhile to get results.
    Do you have a link to the namus or doe network pages of JD you submitted? There are so many unidentified white females in Florida from the 70's and 80's.