Blown Margins

less0305

The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember m
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blown margins... What is up with that? Is it just me? I tend to give up and leave anymore because every time I sign on I get aggravated scrolling wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over to the side to read full comments. What am I do wrong?

It's the home page Kimster, again. Each time a new announcement is posted the margins are blown. Other than your normal too big of picture posted every now now and then...

Home page=too big!...xoxo

Up to the Minute - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Missing Forum Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=437"]Located Forum Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

Please help this is such a nuisance. *For the past three weeks headers are loading fine but forums and posts are loading waaaayyy to the right . *I have emptied my cookies/cache/etc every couple of days and it does not help. *I am using an iPad but have been since I joined and didn't have problems until recently. * If I click on 12 different thread at least 10 are off to the side. *Please help. Tia

The fault is with the forum software. Some people unthinkingly post large pictures and this software is incapable of resizing them to fit the forum margins. That means people who don't have really wide monitors have to scroll back and forth to read the text on that page. However, if there aren't too many large pictures, you can make them fit your screen with Firefox so you can easily read all the text.

I have been getting a lot of...The connection has timed out...when clicking on threads or refreshing the page for latest comments. Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case others are having the same problem. using browser Firefox.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back