1069 users online (185 members and 884 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209

    Truthfully, if it weren't for little

    Haleith (G0D bless her soul), I would be embarassed to be engaged in any part of these horrid, horrid lies; and also the discusting cover-ups!!
    Last edited by 4Jacy; 08-17-2011 at 01:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    ALL the lies and the coverup makes one sick to their stomach, doesn't it? One thing for certain....Haleigh deserved a HELL-OV-ALOT more respect and honor than she has ever received...IMHO..Her life, her death, and her memory has been totally dishonored and disrespected by those who were closest to her and who have claimed they loved her...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    ALL the lies and the coverup makes one sick to their stomach, doesn't it? One thing for certain....Haleigh deserved a HELL-OV-ALOT more respect and honor than she has ever received...IMHO..Her life, her death, and her memory has been totally dishonored and disrespected by those who were closest to her and who have claimed they loved her...JMHO
    And the saddest thing is, I don't think we will ever find her.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    And the saddest thing is, I don't think we will ever find her.
    No, she'll probably never be found. The only consolation I have is at least one of the perps is in jail for a long time. May they meditate on their sins.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    No, she'll probably never be found. The only consolation I have is at least one of the perps is in jail for a long time. May they meditate on their sins.


    BBM

    Well, Trident, I would like to think so, do they meditate with the gangs members or privately do you think? So sad for Little Haleigh. Let's keep her and all the little ones that are missing in our prayers today.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    I see that the Haleigh Cummings thread is dwindilng down. not so many posting, cept for our great few that are keeping up with this. Though some may be complacent that all players are in prison now for drugs, it does not bring justice to Haleigh. We want the truth to come through. I have been following this from the start, and IMHO, Ronald Cummings knows all. Putnam County has laid blame on everyone else. They need to focus on Ron and mom. That will solve the case. There is a reason why grandma Theresa has never searched for a body, or Ronald only searched cause he was on horseback, and he was able to carry on dealing drugs like nothng happened at all, and why he could be recorded as saying his child was burrowed with the gators. Ronald C. is not right in the head. And as he stated early on in an interview, " Haleigh was the most behaved child he ever HAD"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    And who, the day after his child is missing, does not answer his cell phone? I don't care if it was in the middle of a media interview. He let that cell phone go unanwsered, he did not attempt to answer it. I know this has all been covered, just trying to keep this case alive here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    I see that the Haleigh Cummings thread is dwindilng down. not so many posting, cept for our great few that are keeping up with this. Though some may be complacent that all players are in prison now for drugs, it does not bring justice to Haleigh. We want the truth to come through. I have been following this from the start, and IMHO, Ronald Cummings knows all. Putnam County has laid blame on everyone else. They need to focus on Ron and mom. That will solve the case. There is a reason why grandma Theresa has never searched for a body, or Ronald only searched cause he was on horseback, and he was able to carry on dealing drugs like nothng happened at all, and why he could be recorded as saying his child was burrowed with the gators. Ronald C. is not right in the head. And as he stated early on in an interview, " Haleigh was the most behaved child he ever HAD"
    BBM..IMHO.. PCSO needs to be thoroughly investigated for failing to focus on Ron C, his mother and his family in regards to how and where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night. PCSO knows damn well Tommy and Misty did not kill Haleigh...JMHO

    All pressure by PCSO was applied to the Croslins rather than the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan.

    IMHO.. PCSO needs some real heat appled to them as to WHY they have basically allowed the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan to slide concerning the death and disappearance of an innocent child..
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 12-01-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Add thought
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    I 100% agree Em. Something is very wrong with how this case was "handled."

    I truly believe the only way this will ever be solved is if LE offers complete immunity to whoever is responsible.

    God bless little Haleigh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,601
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    And who, the day after his child is missing, does not answer his cell phone? I don't care if it was in the middle of a media interview. He let that cell phone go unanwsered, he did not attempt to answer it. I know this has all been covered, just trying to keep this case alive here.
    Just dropped in to check on any news and to see if any posts have been made. I'm one of the few who refuse to just let this one die. I believe as you do that focus was put on the wrong people from the start. It makes me angry when I think that LE thinks they are pacifying people by putting these four in jail for drugs. If LE had put the attention on Ronald and family this case would have been solved by now, IMO.

    The missing children cases I have followed and still following have shown that when a parent (mother or father) decides to stop working with LE to solve the case and bring their missing child home, the case usually goes cold. There are several cases right now like Haleigh's case where the parent refuses to talk with investigators and as we can clearly see, the missing child is not found. There are some people who think that it is the parent's right to not talk with LE to help find their missing child, well, all I can say is "How's that working?". IMO, the only thing that the non-talking parent is accomplishing is to cover their own butts and is not helping at all in finding their missing child. This tells me that 'they simply do not want the child found because they are responsible for their child's death'. At least in the other missing child cases that I'm following LE is determined to find these children and give them justice by prosecuting those who have harmed them. I have seen only relief from the Putnam Co. LE in putting Haleigh's case on the back burner so that it can be forgotten and that corruption can continue without any of them being exposed. This is truly a disgusting end to this case and totally unacceptable.

    ETA: I do believe in the right not to incriminate yourself. I can fully understand a stranger using this right because this stranger is not interested in finding someone else's child that this stranger has taken and killed. It is when a mother or father uses the right not to incriminate themselves that bothers me. Yes, they do have this right. But, if they were really interested in finding their missing child and did not harm that child, why would they not put the child front and center instead of themselves, to give any and all information and to be interrogated separately, or anyway requested, in order to get their child back? IMO, there is only one reason the parent would refuse to help find the missing child. Only one.
    Last edited by lonetraveler; 12-01-2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: ETA another comment


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    No, she'll probably never be found. The only consolation I have is at least one of the perps is in jail for a long time. May they meditate on their sins.
    The only consolation I have with the perp being in prison is that sometimes "prison justice" takes care of things when someone kills a child.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,708
    This case will never be "cold" as far as I'm concerned. When it goes cold in my mind is MY choice to make and not one that can be labeled and controlled by someone else. I'm a patient individual and will wait as long as necessary for the truth to be revealed. Just because I don't post often in this forum doesn't mean I don't check here several times a day. In fact, it's the first thing I do each day in my morning routine. There's millions of people that wake up each day to check for lottery numbers, so this can be considered my lottery if I so choose.

    I saw behaviour in this case from the principle players that is beyond my ability to comprehend. I don't understand much of the action, or lack thereof, by LE. I don't understand why there's zero media interest in this case.

    A couple of days ago, I was working on a family Christmas video for my granddaughters. I wanted to set it to "So This Is Christmas" which is a song I have in my downloads. When I went in to search for the song, I ran across a video I made for this case about the Christmas's that Haleigh will never be able to see in her hometown. I made this video ONE YEAR AGO and I don't remember a single writeup about this case in the past year.

    I have no problem understanding the frustration with Law Enforcement and their complete silence about this case. Don't insult my intelligence and say their failure to release any information is because of an ongoing investigation! There was an ongoing investigation when they told us every step a tracking dog took searching the night she disappeared. There was an ongoing investigation when they told us in vivid detail about the Shell Harbor search, draining the Mondex pond, and even digging up dead horse bones in Glen St Mary!

    Here we are and another Holiday Season is upon us. I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year! You know, I believe in miracles. Maybe, just maybe, it could be time for a beautiful little girl from Satsuma, Florida to come home.

    In the meantime, I'm not going anywhere.


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    This case will never be "cold" as far as I'm concerned. When it goes cold in my mind is MY choice to make and not one that can be labeled and controlled by someone else. I'm a patient individual and will wait as long as necessary for the truth to be revealed. Just because I don't post often in this forum doesn't mean I don't check here several times a day. In fact, it's the first thing I do each day in my morning routine. There's millions of people that wake up each day to check for lottery numbers, so this can be considered my lottery if I so choose.

    I saw behaviour in this case from the principle players that is beyond my ability to comprehend. I don't understand much of the action, or lack thereof, by LE. I don't understand why there's zero media interest in this case.

    A couple of days ago, I was working on a family Christmas video for my granddaughters. I wanted to set it to "So This Is Christmas" which is a song I have in my downloads. When I went in to search for the song, I ran across a video I made for this case about the Christmas's that Haleigh will never be able to see in her hometown. I made this video ONE YEAR AGO and I don't remember a single writeup about this case in the past year.

    I have no problem understanding the frustration with Law Enforcement and their complete silence about this case. Don't insult my intelligence and say their failure to release any information is because of an ongoing investigation! There was an ongoing investigation when they told us every step a tracking dog took searching the night she disappeared. There was an ongoing investigation when they told us in vivid detail about the Shell Harbor search, draining the Mondex pond, and even digging up dead horse bones in Glen St Mary!

    Here we are and another Holiday Season is upon us. I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year! You know, I believe in miracles. Maybe, just maybe, it could be time for a beautiful little girl from Satsuma, Florida to come home.

    In the meantime, I'm not going anywhere.
    Bless you!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    This case will never be "cold" as far as I'm concerned. When it goes cold in my mind is MY choice to make and not one that can be labeled and controlled by someone else. I'm a patient individual and will wait as long as necessary for the truth to be revealed. Just because I don't post often in this forum doesn't mean I don't check here several times a day. In fact, it's the first thing I do each day in my morning routine. There's millions of people that wake up each day to check for lottery numbers, so this can be considered my lottery if I so choose.

    I saw behaviour in this case from the principle players that is beyond my ability to comprehend. I don't understand much of the action, or lack thereof, by LE. I don't understand why there's zero media interest in this case.

    A couple of days ago, I was working on a family Christmas video for my granddaughters. I wanted to set it to "So This Is Christmas" which is a song I have in my downloads. When I went in to search for the song, I ran across a video I made for this case about the Christmas's that Haleigh will never be able to see in her hometown. I made this video ONE YEAR AGO and I don't remember a single writeup about this case in the past year.

    I have no problem understanding the frustration with Law Enforcement and their complete silence about this case. Don't insult my intelligence and say their failure to release any information is because of an ongoing investigation! There was an ongoing investigation when they told us every step a tracking dog took searching the night she disappeared. There was an ongoing investigation when they told us in vivid detail about the Shell Harbor search, draining the Mondex pond, and even digging up dead horse bones in Glen St Mary!

    Here we are and another Holiday Season is upon us. I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year! You know, I believe in miracles. Maybe, just maybe, it could be time for a beautiful little girl from Satsuma, Florida to come home.

    In the meantime, I'm not going anywhere.
    Papa, I'll be right here with you waiting for justice for Haleigh. I want to make it clear that I do not think this case is cold, however, I do think that LE treats this case as if it was cold. I do believe that this case, sadly, has been swept under the rug by LE. However, I've been following this case since the 911 call and I will continue to search for any information regarding any updates and hope that one day I will be surprised to see that it has been solved. I hope that a miracle will happen for Haleigh.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    I agree with everything you all have said here. But what else can be said that hasn't already been said. So all I can do is just hit the "thanks" button in agreement with you. I'm not posting much here anymore, but I check on Haleigh's thread everyday, and I pray for her everyday, along with all the other precious missing children. I just don't know anything else to say or do. I will say this: I think LE's mis handling of this case makes them almost as guilty as the person/people who killed Haleigh. This is only my opinion, but I have to believe that LE knows who killed her, and in mis handling the case, they have covered for that person. Would love to know "why", but probably never will.
    OT Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and are planning a verrrry Merry Christmas. God bless you all. Nonni
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 10 missing people that weren't reported for years
    By los2188 in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:51 PM
  2. Why weren't LE looking for an accomplice before now?
    By cypress in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:17 PM
  3. If It Weren't For....
    By K777angel in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 06:57 PM