Another Good Site on This Case!!

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://forums.delphiforums.com/guiltyascharged/messages

Owned by Mary. Camilla, who is also a poster here (when I can find the woman) posts over there. She's really good at explaining the "blood" evidence, which is great since its my weak point!! There is also a some-time poster named Jeff/El Jefe on other forums who leans towards the side of innocence, although you'd never know that he wasn't sure of that by reading his posts. He's a little rough around the edges, but he's pretty smart as well.

Also, check out "Goody's" posts. She's incredible.

Jeana (DP) said:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/guiltyascharged/messages

Owned by Mary. Camilla, who is also a poster here (when I can find the woman) posts over there. She's really good at explaining the "blood" evidence, which is great since its my weak point!! There is also a some-time poster named Jeff/El Jefe on other forums who leans towards the side of innocence, although you'd never know that he wasn't sure of that by reading his posts. He's a little rough around the edges, but he's pretty smart as well.

Also, check out "Goody's" posts. She's incredible.

HI DP: ;)

Goody is incredible, she's so wise.

Hey Cami!!! So happy to see you here, you just do NOT know!!!! Jump in and help me out here. I think I took too long off from discussing this case and forgot too much!!! I need to re-read some stuff.

Yeah I'm posting a few replies, you can see my name. I hate discussing Darlie but I'm bored. I don't know the transcripts as well as the rest of them on GAC, I have too much trouble with my memory so I don't know that I can help any but I'll try. We need Goody over here!!!!

cami said:
Yeah I'm posting a few replies, you can see my name. I hate discussing Darlie but I'm bored. I don't know the transcripts as well as the rest of them on GAC, I have too much trouble with my memory so I don't know that I can help any but I'll try. We need Goody over here!!!!

I posted over at GAC asking for posters from both sides to come on over and help us out!!!! My fear will start when the campfire girls show up!!! LOL :innocent: WindChime is going to be an excellent moderator and may need to throw me into the parking lot once or twice when they show up. At least I know what to expect and can be the watch dog.

Jeana (DP) said:
I posted over at GAC asking for posters from both sides to come on over and help us out!!!! My fear will start when the campfire girls show up!!! LOL :innocent: WindChime is going to be an excellent moderator and may need to throw me into the parking lot once or twice when they show up. At least I know what to expect and can be the watch dog.

Oh yeah they'll come. I'm not familiar with anyone here yet but I think by just reading the posts you have a good group that won't back down from the "supporters" lol.

cami said:
Oh yeah they'll come. I'm not familiar with anyone here yet but I think by just reading the posts you have a good group that won't back down from the "supporters" lol.

Yeah, poor Tricia. I think I had her freaked out seriously!!! LOL She's used to the Ramsey posters, who are every bit as rough as the campfire girls, so she won't be too freaked out. I just don't want her to have to deal with CWB's lawsuit threat!

I want to wish you a warm welcome and thank you coming and helping Jeana and I out it has been a long time since I did any research on Darlie Routier's case so I've been reading up on the case trying to fill in all the blank spaces lol

WindChime said:
I want to wish you a warm welcome and thank you coming and helping Jeana and I out it has been a long time since I did any research on Darlie Routier's case so I've been reading up on the case trying to fill in all the blank spaces lol

Hey thanks for the welcome Windchime. You are very welcome. I haven't done any research either in a long time. Once I made my way through those trancripts, (booooring) I knew I didn't ever want to do it again, LOL.

I saw on a thread here that some posters are interested in the West Memphis Three. I am interested in it if people want to discuss. I am just starting to get into it so I have a lot to learn.

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, poor Tricia. I think I had her freaked out seriously!!! LOL She's used to the Ramsey posters, who are every bit as rough as the campfire girls, so she won't be too freaked out. I just don't want her to have to deal with CWB's lawsuit threat!

huh lawsuit? Is that the one I was threatened with I wonder LOL. I noticed you were talking about the photos and whether he can sue or not if they are put up on the forum here. Is that what you mean?

cami said:
huh lawsuit? Is that the one I was threatened with I wonder LOL. I noticed you were talking about the photos and whether he can sue or not if they are put up on the forum here. Is that what you mean?

LOL Yes, that's it exactly. As if HE took them!!! :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv