Doe Network - Now en Espanol

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
From Site Updates:

Coming soon - Doe Network Labs featuring: Juan Doe Network

Spanish Translation of Doe Network. We have translated our site into Spanish using Google Translator, a very simple process. By using the current technology we are able to move toward new frontiers of outreach sooner.

It is our hope that the Spanish translation can be used to more quickly highlight cases where Hispanic migrants have perished in their journey northward from the various nations of Central America. The first steps of our intention to provide a greater service to the Hispanic community.

I think this is a great idea, it'll gain the attention of the Hispanic communities, and it's a help to Mexicans/South Americans who don't speak English.

I think they should branch out even further and provide "in ________" for other pages, i.e. French/Chinese/East Indian languages for Canadian UIDs and those presumed to be from Canada. Or US/Overseas UIDs who are thought to be from other countries (i.e. türkçe olarak - Germany, Europeans - North America).

I'm very glad to hear this. I've seen several if not more than a handful of UID's that were found in the SW that have remained unidentified for years even decades. Hopefully, now those with loved ones missing in Mexico and Central America can search for their missing loved ones too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back