728 users online (132 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

NM - 6 year old kidnapped; alert neighbor

This story is over in another thread but I don't think very many people have even seen it. It is such a good read.

A 6 year old girl was abducted into a van by a stranger here in Albuquerque on Monday. The bad guy had borrowed the van, removed the back seats that day, had packing tape, and all kinds of bad stuff with him. An alert neighbor saw it happen, followed in his car while his wife called 911. The bad guy was headed to the desert with her....

Here is one of the many links:

This guy needs to be our hero!

Madison AL
    He is truly a hero, more men are needed like this in the world, too bad he wasn't in Missouri to save the little Rodriguez girl from that coward that killed her or Celina Cass from the coward that killed her. They truly need to celebrate this man, so that others will follow in his footsteps.

On Battleship Hill
    Great stuff, reminds me of the observant person who saved a little girl from Alcala in California
    England's dancing days are done...

I just read this one on Yahoo News. I wish I could thank the man in person - what a hero! Endings like these are just too rare!
    "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Southwestern Ontario
    You Antonio are an amazing man, thank you for doing the right thing...

Hero doesn't seem enough for this young man. People helping, not turning a blind eye, this is something I hope and pray becomes more the norm.

Thank you Antonio, I'm proud of you...
    Just my, no one elses