Shark kills man on honeymoon

Such a tragic story...prayers to his family members and his loved ones.

I hope they find the shark ..they think it might be the same one that attacked another one a few weeks ago .

No signs had been placed on the beach warning of the earlier shark attack earlier this month.

I bet it was a tiger shark! They should put a net up since this is a resort beach. This way they don't have to worry about sharks

why?:waitasec:

Because one rogue shark sounds less scary to tourists than a host of sharks prowling close to shore. And a rogue shark theory allows authorities to claim "problem solved" after they kill one shark. (I know you knew that.)

As I understand it, most sharks don't seem to like the taste of humans and attacks on humans are merely taste-testing. (Which is why most shark victims aren't eaten up or even bitten a second time.)

So I suppose it's possible one particular animal has for some reason developed a fondness for us.

But I agree two attacks is way too soon to form a conclusion unless there are eyewitness accounts that the shark in both instances had the same, unique markings.

Lemon sharks and Tiger Sharks will continue to bite. Bullsharks too.

There is no reason why this resort beach should be able to put up a net for their beach. They don't have to go but 150 ft out and the width of the resort with signs posted out of the area of swim at your own risk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back