1236 users online (194 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Stephen Rash, 63, dies in contract killing, Springfield, 5 Dec 2008

On December sixth of last year, Theresa Rash (below) told cops that she found her husband, Stephen E. Rash, dead at his home at 711 W. Chicago. The man's throat had been slit.

Rash's wife and five others have charged in Stephen Rash's death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...st-degree.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Good lord. Not to sound offensive but how many people does it take to kill one man?

God bless him he didn't stand a chance.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

What a motley looking bunch, i hope they all get life. To kill an elderly man?? What were they thinking? Probably weren't thinking at all, greedy POS's

UPDATE: Greene County Prosecutors Enter Into Plea Deal With One Of Rash's Killers:

It appears that Greene County prosecutors have entered into a plea deal with Troy Christiansen for last December's murder of an elderly Springfield man.

In exchange for his guilty plea, 29 year-old Christiansen, who was placed on supervised release from the Greene County jail today, will get 10 - 15 years behind bars for his part in Stephen Rashs murder---and it looks like he will be called to testify against his co-conspirators.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/greene-county-update-prosecutors-enter.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    It appears that Greene County prosecutors have entered into a plea deal with Troy Christiansen for last December's murder of an elderly Springfield man.

In exchange for his guilty plea, 29 year-old Christiansen, who was placed on supervised release from the Greene County jail today, will get 10 - 15 years behind bars for his part in Stephen Rashs murder---and it looks like he will be called to testify against his co-conspirators.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/10/greene-county-update-prosecutors-enter.html
    Sounds like he turned state's evidence..
    they all should get life, they're disgusting
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

That poor man. They all look ugly, mean and not too bright.

MO - Steven Rash killed in Springfield love triangle, 6 charged

A second man accused of a 2008 murder has gotten a life sentence after being found guilty.

Rusty Amoss was found guilty of murdering Steven Rash after a bench trial Wednesday afternoon. Judge Thomas Mountjoy sentenced him to life in prison.

William Reed was also sentenced to life in prison in March after a bench trial before Judge Calvin Holden.

Rash let Reed and Amoss into his home 711 W. Chicago St. on Dec. 5, 2008. Both Reed and Amoss admitted to struggling with Rash before his throat was slit, but police said Amoss was the one who used the knife to kill Rash.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/2...0818007/-1/RSS

From August 2011:

http://www.news-leader.com/article/D...e-kill-husband

Theresa Rash submitted an Alford plea to the amended charge of second-degree murder... Per a plea agreement, Theresa Rash was sentenced to 25 years in prison....

Rusty Amoss was found guilty of murdering Steven Rash after a bench trial earlier this month. Judge Thomas Mountjoy sentenced him to life in prison.

William Reed was also sentenced to life in prison in March after a bench trial before Judge Calvin Holden.
    From November 2011:

http://archive.news-leader.com/artic...murder-Rash-IQ

Rejecting the argument that defendant Jeff Bloom lacked the mental ability to help plan the 2008 murder of Stephen Rash, a Greene County judge sentenced the 51-year-old to 25 years in state prison...

According to court documents and past testimony, Bloom was having an affair with Theresa Rash - Stephen Rash's wife - when the pair, along with Theresa Rash's daughter and her boyfriend, compiled a list of people they wanted "taken out."

Thank you, OkieGranny for updating so many of the threads here at WS.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي