Isn't it weird

ManInTheBox

Reaction score
That things just happened to happen the way they did. Confused...let me elaborate. The fact thatthe acryllic fibers were red and found on the duct tape could have easily been Pricilla's, Patsy's, or the secret Santa Claus' that JonBenet said promised to visit her and for BAD's sake the elf. Also the fact that the Ransom Note was written in such a way that Patsy couldn't neccesarily be cleared but it is unlikely she wrote it. I mean these things just so happened that they could easily go either way like it was almost planned that way and sought out before hand that it would be looked at that way. There has to be more things that turned out like that. IT;s so strange that this could be an well crafted plan or even more likely a very very strange coincidence.

Considering the fact that Patsy was wearing a red and black sweater/vest, I find it very interesting that only the red fibers were shed.......

jasmine said:
Considering the fact that Patsy was wearing a red and black sweater/vest, I find it very interesting that only the red fibers were shed.......

Jasmine,

The sticky side of the duct tape was loaded with miscellaneous fibers, not just the four red ones. There were dozens and probably hundreds of microscopic fibers on it, likely most of them from a Ramsey because it's in the Ramsey's house. Ramsey fibers are everywhere in their own house.

The tape had originally been handled by the perp, and God only knows where he had it in the house before putting it across JonBenet's mouth. The tape was then removed from JonBenet by John and dropped to the dirty basement floor, picking up countless household fibers already lying on the floor. The tape was then picked up by Fleet White and dropped onto the white blanket (which JonBenet had been wrapped in) lying on the floor, picking up even more household fibers.

The fiber evidence on the duct tape is useless as evidence against a Ramsey.

JMO

The fibre evidence is only useless if it doesnt go along with your theory. The fact is that Patsy had RED and BLACK on. WHERE are the black fibers? NIc pic all you want.....

And if they had to look at the fibers microscopically, they would have to identify them by the type of fibers they were. Were they acryllic, wool, what? Color is one thing but the type of fiber is a whole other thing. Also, was the color of the dye from the same dye lot? When you buy yarn you can get the same exact color but if you don't match up the LOT number then you are really getting two different yarns that may cause some problems in the future depending on what you want to do with the yarn, as far as fading, etc. SO- they would know if this came from the same exact lot. I've seen this done on other crime shows that helped solve the crime. They matched up stinking trash bags that came from the same roll for Pete's sake and nailing a killer one time! You have to give us more than the color now, red was a very popular color on Christmas, you know.

jasmine said:
The fibre evidence is only useless if it doesnt go along with your theory. The fact is that Patsy had RED and BLACK on. WHERE are the black fibers? NIc pic all you want.....

For a detailed explanation on the fibres and the significance of shedding fibres, you should check out the transcripts of the David Westerfield trial.

During that trial, experts explained why some fibres shed more easily than others.

Here's a link to one of the transcripts on fibres from the Westerfield trial. I don't know if this is the correct segment or not, but it will point you in the general direction:-

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/danielle/transcripts/20020625-9999-am2.html

Here's another interesting link:-

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july2000/deedric3.htm

Fibers on the duct tape are useless as evidence. The tape was all over the basement floor and goodness knows where else in the house. Microscopic fibers by the thousands from Patsy's clothing are airborne everywhere in her own house, most of which would have settled on the floors.

JMO

Nevertheless, the fibers are either an exact match to Patsy's blazer or not. Consistent with is not good enough. There is science available to determine if they are exactly the same fibers or not, so all of you out there who seem to be in the know tell me if they were found to be an exact match and what kind of fibers were they?

I see all the time on this forum "The fibers in the garotte and on the tape and JBR's body matched the fibers from Patsy's blazer"....well, show me the proof. Link me to the science they performed to prove this. AND then they must be able to tell how the fibers transferred. Is is possible these fibers were transferred from being tucked in at night or did the fibers have to have been transferred during the process of this crime?

I hugged my children this morning, do you think my fibers transferred to them?

Oh the questions that still need to be answered.

twizzler333 said:
I hugged my children this morning, do you think my fibers transferred to them?

Twizzler,

Yes, microscopic fibers from your clothing likely transferred to their clothing when you hugged your children this morning. Microscopic fibers from your family's clothing are airborne and have settled everywhere by the millions on you and on everything in your house.

Unless the fiber is large, and not susceptible to becoming airborne, fiber evidence against a family member in their own house is useless.

JMO

twizzler333 said:
Nevertheless, the fibers are either an exact match to Patsy's blazer or not. Consistent with is not good enough. There is science available to determine if they are exactly the same fibers or not, so all of you out there who seem to be in the know tell me if they were found to be an exact match and what kind of fibers were they?

Twizzler,

The science of fibres is not exact. Expert witnesses will only ever be able to state that one fibre "is consistent with" another. This was discussed at length in the trial of David Westerfield where fibres evidence was of the utmost importance. Expert witnesses will show slides comparing fibres microscopically and they will discuss measurements of light, dimensions etc. They will give opinions on whether fibres are "consistent" or not and it is then up to the jury to decide whether they accept those opinions or not.

That things just happened to happen the way they did. Confused...let me elaborate. The fact thatthe acryllic fibers were red and found on the duct tape could have easily been Pricilla's, Patsy's, or the secret Santa Claus' that JonBenet said promised to visit her and for BAD's sake the elf. Also the fact that the Ransom Note was written in such a way that Patsy couldn't neccesarily be cleared but it is unlikely she wrote it. I mean these things just so happened that they could easily go either way like it was almost planned that way and sought out before hand that it would be looked at that way. There has to be more things that turned out like that. IT;s so strange that this could be an well crafted plan or even more likely a very very strange coincidence.

I'm new here and just reading over these threads to see if anything matches what I agree with, since I am unable to make a full post on my theory yet.

You are onto something with what you said in this post. In my opinion, a lot of false evidence was planted in this case and very cleverly so. It was planted for the purpose not only of deception, but to NOT point to any single suspect. It was planted to confuse and lead in a thousand different directions so that there would never be a solution, and "they" were successful at it. Just look at this forum as an example of all the conflicting theories, which reflects the delimma of law enforcement in trying to build a case against anyone and get a guilty verdict. It is not a coincidence that it happened this way but is by design to deceive and confuse.

I won't go beyond saying this for now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back