Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Guy View Post
    Nice work. I had checked the modelmayhem site but didn't find these. Some appear to have been taken before the tattoos (or else have very good airbrushing).

It is relevant, at least in knowing that Robyn was no babe in the woods. But some people, including myself, have sort of assumed that all along. It's pretty obvious she had a sexual relationship with GVG (and others). It's also pretty obvious GVG was a violent lunatic...and not entirely clear that Robyn fully understood that.

I doubt there's going to be any big breaks in this case any time soon. I'm beginning to think they will, in fact, release the creep after the 16 days are up.
    Taco Stein, who will not be prosecuting the case, described him as a "mean Bast***", but "violent lunatic" may also have some truth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    Probably because like many divorces both parties accuse each other of half the sins under the sun, none of which can be proven. Then, when they reach agreement on the final divorce settlement, those accusations are dropped.

Whenever you have those sorts of accusations in a contentious divorce you have to take them with a pretty big pinch of salt if there is no physical evidence.
    That's pretty much what I was thinking, especially when all we've heard about in relation to domestic violence is a spoon and a phone as weapons.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Helloo! Apparently there are no legitimate agents involved in either the Robyn Gardner modeling, or for the young woman whose mother was contacted directly by GG.

That is no surprise to me.
    I think "aspiring model" is a better description for both.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

RF will be on Dr Drew tonight.
    MOO.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    RF will be on Dr Drew tonight.
    It was posted on the last thread that the FBI asked him to stop talking. Maybe they decided to let him keep talking with the condition that he make clear that investigators are doing a good job and that GVG may or may not be responsible for her disappearance.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Overanalyst View Post
    Hello, everyone. I've crept the forums for a while and enjoyed it, but this is my first post. I recently uncovered "modeling" shots of Robyn from 2010. She had a profile on modelmayhem under the pseudonym "elle gardner". No question at all that this is her. The tattoos are identical to those released by her boyfriend Richard (who also has a colorful past according to the Maryland court records search). The first link is RG's model profile. The second is a link to another model's page in which Robyn poses.... I submitted the info I've found to a reporter from the Huffington post and we spoke on the phone, but apparently it isn't politically correct to expose the past character of a victim....I haven't seen any photos of Robyn other than what her boyfriend has released to the media. I'm excited to share them. I'll post the court info on Forester later if there is any interest. Perhaps someone here could post the pics directly into the thread for easy viewing? I'm at work and don't have the time...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1669069/viewall

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18316989
    MOO.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

mattackland Matt Ackland Fox 5 Reporter/Anchor
    Tonight speaking with a woman who wants us to call her "GiGi" She met Gary Giordano on Adultfriendfinder.com.

http://twitter.com/#!/mattackland

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HatesSociopaths For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    It was posted on the last thread that the FBI asked him to stop talking. Maybe they decided to let him keep talking with the condition that he make clear that investigators are doing a good job and that GVG may or may not be responsible for her disappearance.
    He (RF) said the other day that they won't give him information about the case anymore (if they ever did) because he continues to talk to the media.

It baffles me that he keeps movin his mouth even though they have asked him not to.

Does he have a good relationship with her family? It was said he will be talking about the Insurance.
    MOO.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    Tonight speaking with a woman who wants us to call her "GiGi" She met Gary Giordano on Adultfriendfinder.com.

Will she be like the woman that has gone on numerous cruises with GVG ... no complaints? Or will she be reporting another violation? Could that be the swinger that said he went too far?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach;
    Quote:
    [QUOTE
    Originally Posted by Overanalyst
    Hello, everyone. I've crept the forums for a while and enjoyed it, but this is my first post. I recently uncovered "modeling" shots of Robyn from 2010. She had a profile on modelmayhem under the pseudonym "elle gardner". No question at all that this is her. The tattoos are identical to those released by her boyfriend Richard (who also has a colorful past according to the Maryland court records search). The first link is RG's model profile. The second is a link to another model's page in which Robyn poses.... I submitted the info I've found to a reporter from the Huffington post and we spoke on the phone, but apparently it isn't politically correct to expose the past character of a victim....I haven't seen any photos of Robyn other than what her boyfriend has released to the media. I'm excited to share them. I'll post the court info on Forester later if there is any interest. Perhaps someone here could post the pics directly into the thread for easy viewing? I'm at work and don't have the time...

Nothing here about the "colorful past" of RF., however, the photos of Robyn are what one might expect when a young twenty-something model wants to make a living doing photo shoots today.
    Actually, most take their clothes completely off, but this one seem quite tame by all I've seen.

Nothing so shocking to see here
    trying her hand (and other body parts) at modeling.

That's what Reality Shows push today, don't they?
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post

Hey HS that was posted Aug 11 ... wonder if that interview is online?
    MOO.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

DNA Sample Taken from Giordano as Aruba Postpones Search for Missing American Robyn Gardner
    Updated: Friday, 19 Aug 2011, 7:43 AM EDT
    Published : Friday, 19 Aug 2011, 7:43 AM EDT

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca...#ixzz1VWFaFVPI
    MOO.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Overanalyst View Post

Thanks for posting these and welcome to WS! I had seen the second one with the other girl but not the others.

I have to say this...these pics were taken last year and RG would have been 34. Something is not right...I don't mean to sound catty or snarky, but she doesn't look WELL, very rough for 34, IMO. I believe RF about her having a drinking issue after seeing these. As a matter of fact, I wonder what else she might have been doing. That is not to say that she deserved to be hurt in any way! Quite the opposite, if she is/was a heavy drinker or drug abuser that may have made her more vulnerable.

There is more to this story than we know, IMO. I fear that whatever 'alternative lifestyle' she may have been living may have brought her into contact with some very unsavory characters. I pray that she is found safe, but that hope is waning...JMO.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kimmera For This Useful Post:

He (RF) said the other day that they won't give him information about the case anymore (if they ever did) because he continues to talk to the media.

It baffles me that he keeps movin his mouth even though they have asked him not to.

Does he have a good relationship with her family? It was said he will be talking about the Insurance.
    The family seems to be listening to Aruban and FBI authorities and not interfering with the case in any way. If the boyfriend, that didn't know she was seeing another guy, is going against the family's wishes or position, chances are he's not that close and may not know them very well at all. Maybe he disagrees with their decision to remain silent.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Hey HS that was posted Aug 11 ... wonder if that interview is online?
    I looked and couldn't find it. The interesting thing for me is that is the same website that was mentioned by a guy who said he knew VP the lady who filed the protection order in Feb 2010. According to him, RG and GG met on that site, GG was her sugardaddy and they were both swingers. Looking more like he knows the score.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HatesSociopaths For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast