George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm thinking. Speaks volumes as to what GA thinks really happened at this point.

I think in his heart he knows what happened, but I don't believe he knows exactly how it happened any more than we do.

The pool is still there, in my opinion, because there are no bad memories for the A's, either of them, surrounding the pool. I, for one, am proud of him for having it crushed - he has eliminated any possibility of anyone making money off of it. I just hope he watched it being crushed.

If Caylee drowned in the family pool, and her body was never in the car, why have it crushed? Lee had never been paid for the car by his deadbeat sister. It should have been sold and Lee given the money, or give Lee the car and allow him to do with it as he pleased.

I wonder if there was still a bad odor in the car? What could possibly have caused an odor that would linger for that long anyway?

But having the car crushed says a great deal.......

That's what I'm thinking. Speaks volumes as to what GA thinks really happened at this point.

Interesting that it states that GA had it done. Not "GA and CA". Not the "Anthony family". GA must have duct taped CA in the closet for awhile to get it done. :floorlaugh:

Had to finish the clean up job started on July 15th. They really are so transparent.

Her father, George Anthony, brought the car to the junk yard, turned the title over and it was crushed for scrap metal.

The prosecution presented evidence during Anthony’s murder trial that there was human
decomposition found in the trunk.

I think GA might be sending out a public message.

Interesting the timing. Being ordered back to Orlando to serve probation requiring a job somewhere in Fl she will need a car. But truly I believe GA wants the car gone and destroyed. I would too. Who the he11 would want to drive that car? The memory and sadness that comes with it no way. GA smelled death in that car, the death of dear Caylee. If I were him I would want it gone too. I don't begrudge him that.

Good for George.

Although I'm at a loss as to how that could be at all cathartic.

Still.

I'd like to take it as a sign that knows the horrible truth and it was his grand gesture.

She is due back in the county soon ya know - now she can read about where her car is - in case she was wondering.

:cow:

Getting rid of evidence again, eh George?

If you think about it, what else was he going to do with it? He knows his grand-daughters body was in that trunk and he knew long ago the decomp odor came from her body. I suppose he could have kept it but, for what? A reminder? Something else to constantly remind him of the mess his daughter made of her life and and of the entire family? I don't think it had anything to do with the evidence. If that jury didn't get it the first time, he could have driven it to Pinellas County and rubbed their noses in it and they still wouldn't get it.

If you listen to the video it was brought in by Mark Lippman and George. Let me listen again but I'm sure they said Lippman and George.

Her father, George Anthony, brought the car to the junk yard, turned the title over and it was crushed for scrap metal.

The prosecution presented evidence during Anthony’s murder trial that there was human
decomposition found in the trunk.

I think GA might be sending out a public message.

How did he "bring it there". Oh lord, surely he didn't drive it! Maybe he followed a tow truck. Lippmann recently stated they could get more money selling it to a collector that selling it on EBay, getting us all prepared for the upcoming blood money sale. I'm going to give GA credit on this one. Glad he did it even if it was for good PR. Still better than selling it.

OK listen to the video. It was brought in by Mark Lippman.

Very confusing. She said it was brought in by Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. They were instructed not to sell anything off the car. The only thing that was allowed to be removed, the tires, the battery and some fluids.

So to me that says Lippman had it towed there and followed it in to make sure it was crushed.

OK listen to the video. It was brought in by Mark Lippman.

Very confusing. She said it was brought in by Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. They were instructed not to sell anything off the car. The only thing that was allowed to be removed, the tires, the battery and some fluids.

So to me that says Lippman had it towed there and followed it in to make sure it was crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane