Former Harry Potter actress, 13, comes back from the dead after holy water applied

Dark Knight

Reaction score
A teenage girl who doctors believed was going to die has been hailed a real-life miracle - after she came back to life when a priest put holy water on her head.

Child actor Lucy Hussey-Bergonzi, 13, collapsed from a brain hemorrhage just days after filming a walk-on part in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'.

publicity stunt? miracle? coincidence?

I believe in miracles big time because I am one!
Neuro doc told my mom I should of been a stillborn because
of my malformation of nero tube and brain tumors.
Wrong......I survived an almost miscarraige and am still kicking at 62.
GOD have his own plan for us.

Miracles happen every day.

It's just seeing them with your heart and not with your brain.

Miracles are almost always second guessed. But that does not mean they are not miracles.

I'd call this a miracle for sure.

JMO

Wow, great for her, miracle or not.
She didn't really die, the Daily Mail title is misleading. But, great for her!

A friend of mine was in the hospital with spinal meningitis and in a coma. The doctors told his wife they had no idea what his chances for survival were, but if he awoke there'd be a lot of brain damage and he'd have to relearn to walk and talk etc. most likely.

His brothers were visiting him in the hospital and his seven year old daughter made a smart aleck comment to one of the brothers who playfully threatened to beat her up. As soon as he said that my friends arms shot straight up into the air.

He came out of the coma a couple of days later and only suffered loss of hearing in one ear. He's a Bills fan and his wife had covered him with his large Bills blanket while he was in the hospital. To quote the great Chris Berman; "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

Yes, that is a true story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back