Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    I hope jury selection is going well. I also hope we can get updates now and then but I can imagine how stressful and scary this time period is so I understand if we have to wait. Prayers, prayers, prayers.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

I'm just checking in to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Tulessa thinking about you today as jury selection starts. Hang in there girl. Were right her with you.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Jury selection begins Monday. The trial begins the following week.
    Finally! You have been waiting so long. We are here for you Tulessa - many like me are silently here for you - but please know - we ARE here - holding your hand and saying prayers that all goes well.

I've only asked God for one thing for myself - and I am always given it. I always receive this gift. I ask God for courage - courage to stand strong and go through whatever is coming. If you ask - it will be yours also

We love you Tulessa my friend!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Prayer for good citizens to be picked for JD And thanks to wonderful people at WS

Dear Heavenly father,
    I come to you humbly to ask you for the strength and courage to pull me through the next few weeks,. I pray that That you touch each and every potential juror with a guiding hand. Father please lead the team that are seeking justice for my brother. Please touch Brent Turner in a way that will sway him from seeking the death penalty. Father there are so many lives at stake here. Berry's mom, who treated my brother like her son. His sons, that NO MATTER what, still need their father. With a LWOP sentence, they can still have contact with him. And last, but definitely NOT the least, Bless every member here who has given me so much compassion and support. I couldn't have made it this far without them. God BLESS EVERY WS member. This I ask in your son's precious name, AMEN!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

Tulessa...I sit next to you in silence...my head on your shoulder.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wolf mom For This Useful Post:

Been thinking about you and your family.......

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, I haven't read all the thread yet. Wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I'm sorry you and your family have had to wait so long for this to get to trial.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to w1df10wr For This Useful Post:

Dear Heavenly father,
    I come to you humbly to ask you for the strength and courage to pull me through the next few weeks,. I pray that That you touch each and every potential juror with a guiding hand. Father please lead the team that are seeking justice for my brother. Please touch Brent Turner in a way that will sway him from seeking the death penalty. Father there are so many lives at stake here. Berry's mom, who treated my brother like her son. His sons, that NO MATTER what, still need their father. With a LWOP sentence, they can still have contact with him. And last, but definitely NOT the least, Bless every member here who has given me so much compassion and support. I couldn't have made it this far without them. God BLESS EVERY WS member. This I ask in your son's precious name, AMEN!

Amen Tulessa - with such love in your heart - how could God not hear you.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you, Tulessa.
    oxoxoxox

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I've thought of you many times today and hope you and the whole family are holding up Tulessa.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I've thought of you many times today and hope you and the whole family are holding up Tulessa.
    Thank you wonders. With God by my side, I can do this.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

We are all also there with you in spirit! Hugs and prayers!
    JMO.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, you are so sweet to think of others at a time like this. Bless you child!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    You sure can. The first thing that popped into mind this morning was you. I wish I could be there in body for you but I have to be there in spirit. I know that you already know that we are here for you so it seems silly to type it every day but we love you and care deeply as to how all of this affects you.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((A LITTLE SQUEEZE FOR YOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast