Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Tulessa - Dear WS friend - Just coming on this thread for the first time today and see that it's a very timely day to come here as the trial starts. and sorry I haven't visited sooner but prayer being sent up that YOUR prayers are met.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Flossie just called. She is on her way back home. They will just be calling the Detectives today. Kathy said she would call us if they needed our testimony. She expects it to wrap up pretty fast because his entire family testified AGAINST him. on that part. We will be allowed in the court room on closing arguments.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Tulessa - Dear WS friend - Just coming on this thread for the first time today and see that it's a very timely day to come here as the trial starts. and sorry I haven't visited sooner but prayer being sent up that YOUR prayers are met.
    Thank you sweet heart. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders!!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa

I don't post often, but have been following your family's story for a long time, and thinking about your loss. May your beloved brother and his wife look upon all of you and send strength and support to you during this difficult time. Justice will prevail. Bless you all.

Pat S

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Flossie just called. She is on her way back home. They will just be calling the Detectives today. Kathy said she would call us if they needed our testimony. She expects it to wrap up pretty fast because his entire family testified AGAINST him. on that part. We will be allowed in the court room on closing arguments.
    Thats awesome! It will be over soon!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...147664715.html

Video. I talked to his sons and they are fine young men.

Thank you Tom!!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    My thoughts are with T and her whole family.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    My thoughts are with T and her whole family.
    Love you and this whole durn forum.

Thank you Tom!!

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I just got off the phone with Brent. They won't need me until sentencing. We will not be allowed in the court room which is fine by me. I don't want to look at his face. The prosecution rested today and are very satisfied with how things went.
    Last edited by Tulessa; 04-17-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thank you Tom!!

Cool

I just got off the phone with Brent. They won't need me until sentencing. We will not be allowed in the court room which is fine by me. I don't want to look at his face. The prosecution rested today and are very satisfied with how things went.
    Wow! Short trial, I'm not used to that.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

So you will not be testifying? You will go for closing arguments though I thought?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Oh I see, the defense still has to put on their side. But you said you won't be there til sentencing? What about closing arguments?

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Wow. That was quick. I guess when you have as many witnesses as the prosecution has against the defendant (his own family namely) things go smoothly. Half way through the trial T, wont be much longer now for justice to prevail.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Oh I see, the defense still has to put on their side. But you said you won't be there til sentencing? What about closing arguments?
    You know I don't think they were even allowed to listen to the opening statements. Hummm!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    You know I don't think they were even allowed to listen to the opening statements. Hummm!
    Very strange

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, you and your family were in my thoughts yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly the trial is going! That's wonderful. Less agony for you to go through.

I am impressed with "what's-his-face's" sons. It must be terrible to have to testify against their dad but they know they have to do the right thing for Alan and Lisa. That is impressive.

It's strange. It seems there are many good, salt of the earth people in all the families involved. I don't get how this happened? How did this one man become so vile? Do something so evil?

Let me also say that there is just something about you, Tulessa, your beautiful brother and your family in general that just seems to strike a cord with a lot of us. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just the sweetness, but I can see all of us here feel the same way. I can't come to this thread without crying.

Prayers to you, as always.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Wow! Short trial, I'm not used to that.
    Not really. They expect the defense might take 2 weeks.

Thank you Tom!!

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Yes we can be there.

Thank you Tom!!

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wow. Short and to the point. I guess his confession helped a lot.

More good news. My niece just delivered a beautiful baby girl about an hour ago. Babies are lucky.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Tulessa, you and your family were in my thoughts yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly the trial is going! That's wonderful. Less agony for you to go through.

I am impressed with "what's-his-face's" sons. It must be terrible to have to testify against their dad but they know they have to do the right thing for Alan and Lisa. That is impressive.

It's strange. It seems there are many good, salt of the earth people in all the families involved. I don't get how this happened? How did this one man become so vile? Do something so evil?

Let me also say that there is just something about you, Tulessa, your beautiful brother and your family in general that just seems to strike a cord with a lot of us. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just the sweetness, but I can see all of us here feel the same way. I can't come to this thread without crying.

Prayers to you, as always.
    I cry every time I come here, but I get so much strength and support that I can't stay away.

Thank you Tom!!

Tulessa, been thinking about you all day. I'm so glad this trial is almost over for you, Flossie and all family involved.

We can get Flossie a member here. Let me know if she has more trouble. So excited to have her join!

Love you
    BIG HUGS!
    Sooner
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan#1 View Post
    Tulessa, been thinking about you all day. I'm so glad this trial is almost over for you, Flossie and all family involved.

We can get Flossie a member here. Let me know if she has more trouble. So excited to have her join!

Love you
    BIG HUGS!
    Sooner
    Ohhhh wonderful!!
    Love you more!!

Thank you Tom!!

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the links. Yesterday I went back and found the ones you had given me previously. I even "tweeted" the news station about updates! My first tweet! YAY me!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FLmom777 View Post
    wow. Short and to the point. I guess his confession helped a lot.

More good news. My niece just delivered a beautiful baby girl about an hour ago. Babies are lucky.
    Wow grats!!

Just to clarify something. ALL family members were allowed to go in and still can but those of us the defense MIGHT call. My hubby, my son and two of my Brother in laws were in the court room yesterday. My son said he sat there like he was in Church. That floored him.

Thank you Tom!!

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast