Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Hello everyone this is Flossie and i would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers it really feels good to know that they are people on this earth that cares about you even if they do dont know you..Huggs to all of you Love Flossie!!!!! Tulessa said to tell you guys that she is ok now that i am here she is my sister and my best friend i dont know what i would do without her.....
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Hello everyone this is Flossie and i would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers it really feels good to know that they are people on this earth that cares about you even if they do dont know you..Huggs to all of you Love Flossie!!!!! Tulessa said to tell you guys that she is ok now that i am here she is my sister and my best friend i dont know what i would do without her.....
    I'm so thankful that you and Tulessa have each other, Flossie. When two people are sharing strength to get through a tough time together it seems to make their strength at least 5 times stronger ~ not just doubled. You are blessed to have each other.

Have been sending up arrow prayers for all of you throughout the day and I intend to continue until we hear the jury's decision. My heart is with you both.
    Last edited by ExpectingUnicorns; 04-18-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spello
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Tulessa...I sit next to you in silence...my head on your shoulder.

Tulessa, I'm so sorry that you and Flossie have to go through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:

Hugs and prayers for you both! Your friends stand strong to hold you up as you get through this trying time. We are here for you.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Thank you Tom!!

Praying that you will have sleep without dreams tonight. Know that you are being lifted up to the throne of grace
    Sitting. on. hands.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mamabear1963 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa and Flossie,
    I know it will be a relief when this trial is over and Berry is sentenced,but once it's over it may feel like life is moving on ,leaving Alan and Lisa behind . Just know we will always be here for you, remembering Alan ,what a good dad he was ,sharing your memories and loss .
    This is the one place I have been able to talk about my son and express my feelings and the realities of " complicated grief" ,when a loved one dies in a way that complicates moving through the grief process.
    You have shared your brother with us . A lot of people know Alan ,now ,and we care .
    Those aren't just words .
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    for you both. So glad you have each other at this time of agony and grief.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

I am sending to you both, so glad you have each other.
    Praying for strength for you both too.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MNlady For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Tulessa and Flossie, I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you today, but you were on my mind all afternoon, I'm so very sorry that it was such a hard day for you T. If I could take away your nightmares and the pain of it all I would in a heart beat. I cannot express how thankful I am that you have each other to rely on when the rough gets rougher. You are amazing people.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

No... I'm not. I spent most of the day in bed. Dreamed I was in Jail. Horrible nightmares. I'm learning something new every day and It's killing me. I can't kill a bug. How can some one be so mean. There's no mental illness in that family. His brother that adopted the babies had polio as a child, but he's a wonderful caring human being. Reading how Berry used the scope of his gun is devastating. RR0004, you guys are doing all you can and I couldn't make it without you.
    Come and talk to us, Tulessa. Let us wrap our arms around you.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa and Flossie, every morning I wake up sending you my prayers and best vibes for calm and peace. I've read every link, viewed the video. I hope that your nightmares go away, to be replaced with beautiful dreams of Alan and Lisa. It will take time, but eventually the will come to visit you and bring you peace.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

. . . you and Flossie and your entire family were in my first morning prayers. I'll continue to shoot up those arrow prayers for you every time you come to mind, which happens many times during the day. Try to focus on all the love that surrounds you rather than the pain of the past.

Wear something with big pockets today so you can stuff them full of our love and support and you can carry that around with you all day. Bet you could even shove your hands in your pockets when it hurts too much and grab an extra handful!

We love you, Tulessa!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

((Hugs)) and prayers for your family. I must say I find it refreshing that Berry's family isn't willing to try to cover up his crimes. In no way does the testimony indicate he had any break with reality - hopefully the jury will see right through that defense.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jen38 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jen38 View Post
    ((Hugs)) and prayers for your family. I must say I find it refreshing that Berry's family isn't willing to try to cover up his crimes. In no way does the testimony indicate he had any break with reality - hopefully the jury will see right through that defense.
    I too find it refreshing the Berry's sons are not trying antics we have seen in other trials for cover ups. Prayers for Tulessa and Flossie. Tulessa, does older brother Gary live nearby?
    Last edited by atthelake; 04-19-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: oops, added "not"

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

tulessa & flossie

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Gary lives in Floyd county, the county the trial is taking place. He's not going to go until closing arguments. There's really no need to since we can't go in and are sequestered when we do go. On a side note, I had interesting discussions with the Detectives that were sequestered with us about the Caylee Anthony case. They too felt she got away with murder.

Thank you Tom!!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

Tulessa

Just talked to T. She is doing okay. She asked me to tell all of you that she is going on the mountain today.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Praying for you, if there's more I can do please let me know. In just a few short days "your" trial will be over and your life will begin again - hopefully Barry's i over.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Just talked to T. She is doing okay. She asked me to tell all of you that she is going on the mountain today.
    with Tulessa, Gary and Flossie. Going on the mountain sounds great! What a wonderfull place to have to go to at times of reflection.

Can't give you enough, so one more for y'all (yep, I'm from the south too!)

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you Tulessa and Flossie. I hope this nightmare is over soon. (((hugs)))

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:

Just checking in from work Tulessa. I am on break. So glad that you are going to the mountain today. Hope you have a really peaceful and relaxing afternoon.
    Prayers also going out for comfort and peace for you and your family.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, you've been so strong. It's been so long that we have waited for this time with you. You and your family have crossed my mind so many times over the years. God Bless you in this most difficult time. I will never forget your tragic story, but mostly I will never forget your strength and kindness toward others while going through your personal hell. ((hugs)) May the love you have showered on so many be given back to you ten-fold at this time.

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast