Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I think she had a little trouble with my southern slang.
    HAHAHA Yeah, I get that all the time when I talk to WS peeps!.....LOL I was born in Texas!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa and my hubby are friends on FB and are playing farmville!

What a hoot! He will keep her busy!

Yay! Uncle Sooner!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

This just made me cry. God bless you.
    You have a band of angels surrounding you now, ya' know? Just holding you tight every step of the way.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I think she had a little trouble with my southern slang.
    I love the way you talk. A true southerner.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan#1 View Post
    Tulessa and my hubby are friends on FB and are playing farmville!

What a hoot! He will keep her busy!

Yay! Uncle Sooner!
    HooRah. Tell Uncle Sooner not to wear himself out on Tulessa's farm while she is away. He needs to pace himself. Snicker. Farm'n is hard work, not that I have experince at it mind you, it's just something I've been told. Up at the caboose crack of dawn and to bed at sunset, not a good schedule for a night owl like me.
    Okay, now I'm rambling. LOL.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, it seems that you have some very good friends here who have your back. Remember that as you move forward towards the testimony, that WS'ers have you in their hearts. Personally, every day, I am my sending my best healing vibes towards you to calm your nerves and make you stronger. You are alredy so strong, but a little more strength through the coming days can't hurt.

Bless you...
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Tulessa, it seems that you have some very good friends here who have your back. Remember that as you move forward towards the testimony, that WS'ers have you in their hearts. Personally, every day, I am my sending my best healing vibes towards you to calm your nerves and make you stronger. You are alredy so strong, but a little more strength through the coming days can't hurt.

Bless you...
    It's you guys that give me the strength. I kid you not. I don't know what I would do without WS members. I'm going back to bed, I was plagued with nightmares last night. So I'm going to try to catch up on some zzz. Thank you for the kind words.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, I can't tell you what an impression you have made on me and all of us here. I've told my friends and family about you and your brother, how you lost such a sweet, sweet soul and yet, you stay strong and kind and actually worry about the murderers kids, if he were to get the death penalty! That is just such strength of character, such grace. I can't tell you.

I keep thinking about everything you have gone through and are going through, yet you take the time to post on here about other cases. My heart aches for you but I am 100% certain that YOU are tough enough, you have enough fortitude and enough angels behind you, to not only get through this but to do what it takes to make sure justice is served.

And let me say what I say to my clients: It's okay if you cry on the stand or need to take a break, or if it takes a while to say what you need to say. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It just communicates the reality of the situation to the jury. They will understand.

You are going to be okay. You come from incredible stuff - a great family! You ARE going to be okay.

God bless you and hold you tight!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday, Tulessa!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    HooRah. Tell Uncle Sooner not to wear himself out on Tulessa's farm while she is away. He needs to pace himself. Snicker. Farm'n is hard work, not that I have experince at it mind you, it's just something I've been told. Up at the caboose crack of dawn and to bed at sunset, not a good schedule for a night owl like me.
    Okay, now I'm rambling. LOL.
    We are also golfers so he is taking the day off from farming to watch the Master Tournament...
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Tulessa, I can't tell you what an impression you have made on me and all of us here. I've told my friends and family about you and your brother, how you lost such a sweet, sweet soul and yet, you stay strong and kind and actually worry about the murderers kids, if he were to get the death penalty! That is just such strength of character, such grace. I can't tell you.

I keep thinking about everything you have gone through and are going through, yet you take the time to post on here about other cases. My heart aches for you but I am 100% certain that YOU are tough enough, you have enough fortitude and enough angels behind you, to not only get through this but to do what it takes to make sure justice is served.

And let me say what I say to my clients: It's okay if you cry on the stand or need to take a break, or if it takes a while to say what you need to say. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It just communicates the reality of the situation to the jury. They will understand.

You are going to be okay. You come from incredible stuff - a great family! You ARE going to be okay.

I love this post gitana1, it will give Tulessa just what the doctor ordered. She's amazing for sure.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday, Tulessa!

Oh my goodness. I missed Tulessa birthday all day? Well, it's not over yet and I'll bet her family is spoiling her rotten (I hope).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Oh my goodness. I missed Tulessa birthday all day? Well, it's not over yet and I'll bet her family is spoiling her rotten (I hope).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND.
    I spent the entire evening sleeping. I had night mares just about all night. Love it, thank you wonders.

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday, Tulessa!

Thank you dear friend :-)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post

gitana1, Please let me know when I can quit crying. This has helped me so much. I was just telling wonders yesterday that I felt weak. I have taken a lot of flack for thinking about his family, but his mother was so good to my brother. She treated him like a son. I don't want her to go through the pain my mom went through. She's old and doesn't deserve it. I only wish peace and happiness for her & his sons. They have seen way too much in their lifetime, just as my nieces and nephews have. This is a no win situation. Some one is gonna hurt bad and I hope and pray that it's ONLY him. His sons were young, not sure of the exact age but They didn't hesitate to pick up the phone and call 911 and report their dad. What a beautiful thing to say and I feel so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family here at WS. I often wonder if Tricia REALLY knows what a wonderful family she has.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast