Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!

Spending my day out in the yard mulching my azaleas. So love to be outdoors and thinking of you and Flossie and Gary and families the entire time - and that you will be *up there* with nature and God on the mountain. I hope you find also that it's a great day to be reflecting and praying (nearer God perhaps, ;>) ) in nature.

Added: Can you share another picture from the mountain - so much enjoyed the previous.
    Last edited by atthelake; 04-19-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Asked for photo of her mountain view

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Tulessa and Flossie: keeping you close in my thoughts today. Hope you had a good day and spent it remembering all the good times. Stay strong and know that it will be over soon. We are all waiting for the verdict with you.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

with all of us, and Tulessa, Flossie and Gary and family

Tulessa and Flossie - It was said upthread that y'all perhaps were surprised by so many folks that *even didn't know you* would reach out from WS. What you have shared with us is a bond that perhaps you haven't shared with others?

Let me give you just one of 5 that I may post to tell you how WE ALL ARE FRIENDS in the truest meaning. I went to Orlando, and wanted to visit the *site* of our dear Caylee. I didn't have a car, but did have a bike. I had for years been on that thread, and a friend of mine lived in the area. I had talked with her over the years, communicated, but I also had her phone number that we shared on PM, and I called her. 26 miles later, I had gone to the site in a reflective day to visit my dear girls site, and YES.........my WS friends know more about me perhaps that my *day to day* friends.

from your friends.........we might be virtual, but we are REAL folks and you/your sissie can reach out by PM at ANYTIME I know!

I am sure that MANY on this site have examples for such of highlighting of true friends we have met through this site, and have examples to share.

Please reach out to any of us at any time!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Shame on him for putting everyone through this, on top of taking human life.

Thinking of you, hoping for the best.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and all the family and friends.
    Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Desdemona For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    These posts are what keeps me going. Yes Flossie is surprised at the many member who want to help, but myself, am not surprised at all. This right here is why I call WS home. I love you all!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

May God bless and keep you and your family in His Loving Arms now, and forever. Amen.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    May God bless and keep you and your family in His Loving Arms now, and forever. Amen.
    Amen!!!! Still here for you, Tulessa and your family!!!! I don't post much, but I check this thread everyday! You are in my mind and my heart! Big hugs and love to you!

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I am bawling. When a man tells his son not to touch the weapon, that tells me he is sane. I never knew of any mental illness in that family.
    -----------------
    Sweetie, that is exactly what I thought. He takes anti depressants and nerve pills. So Do I.!!!! that doesnt make one nuts. You take care ,thats an order from Gramma Nore. ((((hugs))))
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I am bawling. When a man tells his son not to touch the weapon, that tells me he is sane. I never knew of any mental illness in that family.
    Not to mention:
    Kramer testified that during the interview with Hall, almost immediately after the shooting, he seemed perfectly capable and answered all of the detective's questions.
    "He seemed coherent, seemed like he understood the questions," said Kramer. Kramer told the court that KSP has protocols in place which protect those under questioning by transporting them to a Hazard mental facility for involuntary evaluation if they appear to have mental instability.
    Kramer said that during that interview, Hall said, "I shot Lisa first. I don't know why." According to Kramer, Hall then told him that after he fired the first shot, Alan came out of the house.
    When asked if he was angered by the verbal fighting between his wife and Lisa Tackett, Hall told Kramer, "I wasn't mad. I don't know, I just." When asked if he would have hurt the children if they had come outside, Hall said, "no."
    http://www.individual.com/storyrss.p...610a9ab30ae29a

No jury in the country would find him insane.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Tulessa,

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
    and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
    and give you peace.

Papa

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, take the long weekend from the trial and do spend it on your mountain. I don't have a mountain, but I do have a weedy garden where I sit and make it all beautiful again. That's where I go to find peace. A wild mountain? More peace. Bless you and Flossie.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Tulessa, take the long weekend from the trial and do spend it on your mountain. I don't have a mountain, but I do have a weedy garden where I sit and make it all beautiful again. That's where I go to find peace. A wild mountain? More peace. Bless you and Flossie.
    Yes, it's wild and in the heart of the Appalachians, with bear, bobcats, coyotes, foxes, deer, elk, turkeys, not to mention a slew of smaller critters. And of course I can't leave out my 2 crows I befriended. Flossie and Jackie come to the mountain and join us at times. We roast hot dogs and have a very peaceful outing. They feed the 2 crows too. Sorry sis, hehe but you DO have a soft heart!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Sending warm ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bear Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to the whole family today.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

to y'all today. Your animals sound interesting to watch from AFAR iykwim! In my back yard - primarily birds and Alvin and Theodore who burrow tunnels, but are so very cute that don't try to rid of them, merely I sit and watch them and *talk to them* when they scurry about looking for nuts.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Hey Tulessa. How you doing girl?
    Saw you posting on Daniels thread. RO must be going crazy.
    Thanks for going there to support her with all you are going through you still have time and compassion for others. That's just how you are, a beautiful person. Peace
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Tulessa.. Just wanted to come by and post my condolences and prayers for justice for your brother and sister in law. Those poor children .. sigh.
    I was thinking of you and i just wanted to send a {{{hug}}}
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Hey Tulessa. How you doing girl?
    Saw you posting on Daniels thread. RO must be going crazy.
    Thanks for going there to support her with all you are going through you still have time and compassion for others. That's just how you are, a beautiful person. Peace
    I'm doing ok. There's nothing more I can do here to sentencing but pray for a just verdict. I'm going to concentrate on RO's case until something new pops up here.

Thank you Tom!!

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Good morning Tulessa - thinking about you and praying for justice to come soon.
    Hugs to you and Flossie and the rest of your family.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

I saw a link to this thread on another thread this morning and have sat here and read the whole thing. It is just so awful. It takes a lot to make me cry but this thread did it.

Tulessa, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alcina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alcina View Post
    I saw a link to this thread on another thread this morning and have sat here and read the whole thing. It is just so awful. It takes a lot to make me cry but this thread did it.

Tulessa, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Thank you sweet heart

Thank you Tom!!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Warm hug dear Tulessa, to ypu and babies. I can't imagine cost of being so brave in your situation. My thought are with you and kids.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic80147_1.gif/SIGPIC]

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fearless For This Useful Post:

tulessa <3

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you today, Flossie and your brother as well. You have such a huge heart, doing so much work for RO.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Never mind hehe.
    Last edited by Tulessa; 04-21-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Thank you Tom!!

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa,

Just dropping in to say hi and send you love and hugs. I think of you and your family often.
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ScorpRising For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast