Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Shewwwwwwwwww a big relief today brother. I love and miss you.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Love you, Tulessa, and my prayers continue.

Mmmmwhaaa!

The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Love you, Tulessa, and my prayers continue.

Mmmmwhaaa!

Love u2. We witnessed a prayer being answered today. How special is that?

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wonders is online now My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Hi T, first chance I've had today to check in as we went to town. I'm hoping this finds you doing well and feeling a sense of peacefulness. I need to go read about Reality Orlando's daughter. I love you a million tons.
    Last edited by wonders; 04-21-2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: To Correct
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Hi T, first chance I've had today to check in as we went to town. I'm hoping this finds you doing well and feeling a sense of peacefulness. I need to go read about Reality Orlando's daughter. I love you a million tons.
    I love you more and they have found her safe!

Thank you Tom!!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you. Today was a magical day with such good news about OR. I still cannot believe it. I logged on with a heavy heart and am signing off with such happiness. Hang in there Lady.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ScubaTwinn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Love u2. We witnessed a prayer being answered today. How special is that?
    We surely did!!! He is always faithful ~ and sometimes we even get to see the physical proof of that. Other times, we are not able to see it so clearly as His timing is so different than ours (like in the Anthony case). But, given that He sees all the way to the end of time, I have no doubts at all that His faithful justice and rightful answers to our prayers are ensured. (I guess some call this karma ~ But I believe all the credit is His.)

I know you walk closely with Him and his beautiful nature every single day, Tulessa, and that's why so many are drawn to you especially throughout your own heartaches. You ooze His love and grace ~ and it's a blessing to know you!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    We surely did!!! He is always faithful ~ and sometimes we even get to see the physical proof of that. Other times, we are not able to see it so clearly as His timing is so different than ours (like in the Anthony case). But, given that He sees all the way to the end of time, I have no doubts at all that His faithful justice and rightful answers to our prayers are ensured. (I guess some call this karma ~ But I believe all the credit is His.)

I know you walk closely with Him and his beautiful nature every single day, Tulessa, and that's why so many are drawn to you especially throughout your own heartaches. You ooze His love and grace ~ and it's a blessing to know you!
    Beautiful post. I share the same sentiments as you. All of them.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Tulessa - How wonderful you are by the grace of God to have such a burden, but in the past 3 days be so very helpful to another. You and Flossie questioned how can folks that you don't even know be so helpful..........now you know! Great news today for RO, and we are here for you always! It does NOT end at the end of the trial as to your support from all of us

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Well, Tulessa, we've had good news for RO, next it will be for you. Then, I will buy the first round for all.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

thinking of you today as you get ready to start another very difficult week. I hope this week brings the justice that you and your whole family so richly deserve.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Anytime anyone has a friend who is having trouble registering, please have them write to wbsleuth@xmission.com and they will get the help they need.
    I sent an email Kim with her email addy as the recipient.

Thank you Tom!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wonders is online now My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Tulessa, it's a beautiful day here. Not a cloud in the sky. It feels just the way I like it. Perfect. And what does all of this have to do with you? Well, it's how I want you to feel today and every day. I realize it's impossible every day but I can have my dreams for you to be fulfilled. I love you T.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Tulessa, it's a beautiful day here. Not a cloud in the sky. It feels just the way I like it. Perfect. And what does all of this have to do with you? Well, it's how I want you to feel today and every day. I realize it's impossible every day but I can have my dreams for you to be fulfilled. I love you T.
    I love you too, and I wish we lived closer. It's cold and rainy here today. Ugh.

Thank you Tom!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa,
    I "met" you over in RO's daughter's thread. I just wanted to come over here and wish you peace and solace during this difficult time.
    -Necco

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to necco For This Useful Post:

Hello T. Just a quick hello before I go to work. It has been a stressful weekend for me but it ended beautifully. RO's daughter was found safe and after that I went to meet my new great niece. She is absolutely beautiful.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa - I hadn't "heard" that the trial has started until yesterday on RO's thread. Hugs, blessings, and prayers for you and all affected by these absolute senseless acts of evil...
    Proud WS N-LIB

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

After meeting you on RO thread an seeing that even in time of what you are going through at this time you were there supporting . Just letting you know I will be praying for God to give you strength daily to endure . And please know you we are here if you need us.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Tulessa and Flossie:
    This week, the defense is going to do things that will be hard to deal with. I know you won't be in the courtroom, but you are going to hear things that will probably make your blood boil.

Just remember this. The defense attorney knows it's a long shot. He knows there's nothing wrong with what's his face's mind. But he fancies himself saving someone from the death penalty. That's how he will justify trying to prove that man was insane or mentally disabled when he murdered your brother and sister-in-law.

As for what's his face, he will allow the charade to go on because he wants the least amount of punishment as possible. He might even tell himself that he was crazy to do what he did, so he will justify in his mind, lying about his condition as well.

So you know why the defense attorney and what's his face are going to put on this charade. Just steel yourself for it, Anticipate a lot of lies and exaggerations about how sick and mentally disabled what's his face was that day.

Also, remember this, the defense attorney knows it's a losing battle but he has to go through the motions. And, much more important, the reality is, what's his face was not mentally disabled nor was he mentally ill that day. Yeah, he was sick - he had a sick heart and a sicker soul. But we don't get to avoid punishment for soul sickness. And both the jury and judge are going to recognize the charade for what it is, they will find him guilty and hand down the appropriate sentence.

So let them flail about. Your bother and sister-in-law are looking down from heaven and would laugh at their antics if it wasn't for the pain all of this has caused you and your family. Don't let it get to you. It's the last minute squirming of the guilty. But it's flat b.s. and they will not be able to prove otherwise.

Stay tough and strong like you have been. Talk to your beautiful family of angels in heaven and ask them again, for strength. You know they will give it to you.

This is almost over. Take heart and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by necco View Post
    Tulessa,
    I "met" you over in RO's daughter's thread. I just wanted to come over here and wish you peace and solace during this difficult time.
    -Necco
    What a pleasant surprise. Another friend. Hugs sweetie & thank you! Please drop by more often. This thread is what's carrying me through this. So much so that I mentioned WS in my up coming impact statement.

Thank you Tom!!

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    After meeting you on RO thread an seeing that even in time of what you are going through at this time you were there supporting . Just letting you know I will be praying for God to give you strength daily to endure . And please know you we are here if you need us.
    Thank you JDB for the support. You will never know what this means to me.
    Last edited by Tulessa; 04-22-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Thank you Tom!!

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Tulessa and Flossie:
    This week, the defense is going to do things that will be hard to deal with. I know you won't be in the courtroom, but you are going to hear things that will probably make your blood boil.

Just remember this. The defense attorney knows it's a long shot. He knows there's nothing wrong with what's his face's mind. But he fancies himself saving someone from the death penalty. That's how he will justify trying to prove that man was insane or mentally disabled when he murdered your brother and sister-in-law.

As for what's his face, he will allow the charade to go on because he wants the least amount of punishment as possible. He might even tell himself that he was crazy to do what he did, so he will justify in his mind, lying about his condition as well.

So you know why the defense attorney and what's his face are going to put on this charade. Just steel yourself for it, Anticipate a lot of lies and exaggerations about how sick and mentally disabled what's his face was that day.

Also, remember this, the defense attorney knows it's a losing battle but he has to go through the motions. And, much more important, the reality is, what's his face was not mentally disabled nor was he mentally ill that day. Yeah, he was sick - he had a sick heart and a sicker soul. But we don't get to avoid punishment for soul sickness. And both the jury and judge are going to recognize the charade for what it is, they will find him guilty and hand down the appropriate sentence.

So let them flail about. Your bother and sister-in-law are looking down from heaven and would laugh at their antics if it wasn't for the pain all of this has caused you and your family. Don't let it get to you. It's the last minute squirming of the guilty. But it's flat b.s. and they will not be able to prove otherwise.

Stay tough and strong like you have been. Talk to your beautiful family of angels in heaven and ask them again, for strength. You know they will give it to you.

This is almost over. Take heart and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Knowing Alan as well as I did, he will be praying that he doesn't get the DP, but I love the way you say whatshisface. I shall use that from here on out. Love you sweetie.
    P.S. I can't wait for whatshisface to FACE sentencing!

Thank you Tom!!

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa just dropping by with good thoughts and positive energy. May everything go your way this week. You've earned it sweetie.

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Thank you JDB for the support. You will never know what this means to me. :blowliss:
    Lady I have just started reading this thread from the beginning. I am into Jan. now . I want you to know God does not give us anything we can't handle if we trust him. And from reading how close you were and I feel still are to your brother I feel in my heart he really would want you to plant something for him

I am to the part about the mini- stroke maybe I should have read further before I did this. But my wife 7 years ago had 2 strokes within a month of each other. Today you can't even tell she ever had one. Sure sheiks on blood thinners the rest of her life but it is worth it. The Dr told us the second one is what they call a clearing TIA .

Be strong lady like we all know you are.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

47. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Lady I have just started reading this thread from the beginning. I am into Jan. now . I want you to know God does not give us anything we can't handle if we trust him. And from reading how close you were and I feel still are to your brother I feel in my heart he really would want you to plant something for him

I am to the part about the mini- stroke maybe I should have read further before I did this. But my wife 7 years ago had 2 strokes within a month of each other. Today you can't even tell she ever had one. Sure sheiks on blood thinners the rest of her life but it is worth it. The Dr told us the second one is what they call a clearing TIA .

Be strong lady like we all know you are.
    I planted a weeping cherry in his honor. I also had DH build me 7 bluebird houses. Alan was always worried about their dwindling population. They are now making an awesome come back. I have to houses that have blue birds, one with chickadees and one with Titmice. God is good.

Thank you Tom!!

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast