Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I love this post gitana1, it will give Tulessa just what the doctor ordered. She's amazing for sure.
    It really did.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I spent the entire evening sleeping. I had night mares just about all night. Love it, thank you wonders.
    Ahhh here's you an extra special hug,
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, I've been a lurker since finding the site during the FCA trial. I just stumbled upon your ordeal. Just want to say happy birthday and best wishes in the coming weeks.

~ Karen ~

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LAMARQ For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I spent the entire evening sleeping. I had night mares just about all night. Love it, thank you wonders.
    Oh, so sorry Tulessa. It was such a stressful day for you yesterday.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LAMARQ View Post
    Tulessa, I've been a lurker since finding the site during the FCA trial. I just stumbled upon your ordeal. Just want to say happy birthday and best wishes in the coming weeks.

~ Karen ~
    Thank you and this is the best forum on the net bar none

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

This is so beautiful. I have to share this with my family on FB !! Thank you sooo much! And Gog bless you for this!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Nightmares. I guess I will become a day sleeper for a couple of days. The dreams aren't so scary when you wake up and it's daylight. I knew this would happen....

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, taking a quiet moment this Easter Sunday to send my very best healing vibes to you and Flossie, as well as to the others in your extended family who face the ordeal of the trial.

Don't let the defense's smear tactics get to you. Remember the "other case" we avidly followed together. When you have no defense, you reach for any straw. It won't work in this case. The jury will see the defendant for what he really is.

God bless...
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Sleep well T. You need all the rest you can get at this time.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you this morning. ((((((hugs)))))).

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Me Too!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Wow! Two weeks for Jury selection? I just talked to the Commonwealth's office and they said it was moving very very slow. They are hoping to start the trial on Monday. This tells me that Brent is making sure he gets Jurors that believe in and can vote for the Death Penalty.

Berry's poor mom. Why didn't he think before he pulled that trigger. Didn't he realize how many lives he was destroying?

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessas - what can we help you through? What is scaring you so much, is it seeing this man, is it testifying, is it reliving this situation over again? or is it everything all together?

I can't imagine what you are going through and we hope that despite this overwhelming situation - that at its end, your bother and SIL receive the respect and justice that is due them, and that their 4 children are surrounded by loving family that will guide them through their lives, and keep a constant reminder of how wonderful their father and mother are - I type this in the present because I believe they have been, and will always be, surrounding their children and also smiling at you too.

Here is something nice I found. I hope it gives you some comfort.

"One of the best ways to start calming your anxieties is by appreciating the power and worth of your testimony. Your testimony is the pivotal force for setting things right against the crime that took place, both for you and for your community. Even if your testimony doesn't lead to a conviction, the truth you tell, just by having spoken it in a court of law, is a good and permanent part of the healing power of justice, and a way to heal your own feelings too"

http://justicewomen.com/testifying_tips.html
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Wow! Two weeks for Jury selection? I just talked to the Commonwealth's office and they said it was moving very very slow. They are hoping to start the trial on Monday. This tells me that Brent is making sure he gets Jurors that believe in and can vote for the Death Penalty.

Berry's poor mom. Why didn't he think before he pulled that trigger. Didn't he realize how many lives he was destroying?
    I agree T. I'm really glad their not rushing to seat a jury. There is no way this guy can escape his charges.
    As far as him thinking about other peoples lives. I just don't think he gives a fig about anyone. IMO, if he thought about other people he would have plead guilty and taken his sentence like a man instead of putting everyone through an unnessary trial. He did it, he knows he did it and so does everyone else including his Mother and children.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast