Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Oh no T! I hope you recover from that cold quickly. I'm so excited about Flossie though.

Shag. So happy your here finally.
    Aww Thanks everyone it means a lot to me to get to join you community and family finally i can let some frustrations out that i have held back for four years now, me and my brother Alan were very close we were the babies of 8....But my sister(Tulessa)and her husband Bob raised me and Alan for the most of our teenage years...Without her i would be nothing,she has showed me a lot of love and i could not make it through this world without her..... Hugs Shag

Tulessa...prayers for you all...today and everyday.
    oxoxoxox

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    She is. The three things that make me cry whenever I come to this thread are: 1) The love she has for her brother - I really identify with this. I think of my own and how much I love them and wonder how I could go on, 2) Alan's face as he gazes at his baby - I can't remember when I saw such a look on a man, such love and admiration for the little creature he is holding. It's a beautiful, precious thing to see and the first time I saw it and realized what happened to him, my gosh, what can I say? 3) The goodness and sweetness of Tulessa. No explanation need be given about that!

I'm sorry Tulessa to keep stating it. It probably embarrasses you a bit. But it's just the truth. And it makes your brother's case that much harder to handle. That such horror could happen to a person like you, and to your family, it's so unfair. So wrong.

Everyone here feels the same way. Everyone. You've got people calling you, worrying for you, offering to come to Kentucky and hold your hand. There is a reason for that.

You and your family make us connect to this case in a powerful way. I think everyone of us can see ourselves in your shoes and wonder if we could muster the same strength of character. It's a lesson to us. One I wish you did not have to teach.
    gitana1, your post are so powerful and full of what I wish I could put into words. You are a one of a kind. Like Tulessa, I've never met anyone who has touched me so much as she. The only way I know how to explain it is that she has a spirit of some sort that just grabs one's heart.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by shag View Post
    Aww Thanks everyone it means a lot to me to get to join you community and family finally i can let some frustrations out that i have held back for four years now, me and my brother Alan were very close we were the babies of 8....But my sister(Tulessa)and her husband Bob raised me and Alan for the most of our teenage years...Without her i would be nothing,she has showed me a lot of love and i could not make it through this world without her..... Hugs Shag
    You gave back in return. You and Alan both.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

gitana1, your post are so powerful and full of what I wish I could put into words. You are a one of a kind. Like Tulessa, I've never met anyone who has touched me so much as she. The only way I know how to explain it is that she has a spirit of some sort that just grabs one's heart.
    I agree Jo, That lady is the book of wisdom!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Welcome to Websleuths, Shag!! Hope that you will love it here just as we do. This is a safe place to talk about your feelings and what you have endured. Also, know that while this is a public forum, we can always go to the Jury Room which is private and for members only.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Sis, it's ok to vent here. It's ok to let the hate and anger out.These people here understand as I do and will support you.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! We have broad shoulders to carry your burdens on this journey that you have been forced to take.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Okay, so not 5 minutes ago I had a powerful feeling that I needed to call you T. Then my phone rang and I was saying to myself it's T. Well, it was my daughter. But I tried to call you after I talked to her but it just rang, so I guess my intuition isn't as sharp as I'd like to think. I do know that you and shag are okay and that's what matters to me most.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Okay, so not 5 minutes ago I had a powerful feeling that I needed to call you T. Then my phone rang and I was saying to myself it's T. Well, it was my daughter. But I tried to call you after I talked to her but it just rang, so I guess my intuition isn't as sharp as I'd like to think. I do know that you and shag are okay and that's what matters to me most.
    Talking to sis, trying to figure out her siggy. I had np with mine

this is T lol

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shag For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    On a side note, please pray for whathisface family. They also lost a family member and are hurting just as bad as we are. Lisa was the only child that Burly had living. These are good people and we love them dearly. All but whatshisface.
    You are truly an incredible woman. ((((((Tulessa))))))
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Talking to sis, trying to figure out her siggy. I had np with mine

this is T lol
    all done baby girl.love you

Thank you Tom!!

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

That picture of Alan tugs at my heart for two reasons. First that he was deprived of the joy of watching his children grow up by a senseless murder and his family was left heartbroken and second - I said this to Tulessa in a private message over a year ago - In this picture he looks so much like my brother in law Alan who died in an accident two years ago. Two Alans gone too soon.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

I feel terrible. I have has 2 orders to go lie down. I'm not really worried about Jo, She's in Wyoming LOL, but my sister can be here in 5 minutes and i sure don't feel up to being taken out behind the wood shed. Love you guys and will check back in layer.

Thank you Tom!!

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Are you there shag?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    That picture of Alan tugs at my heart for two reasons. First that he was deprived of the joy of watching his children grow up by a senseless murder and his family was left heartbroken and second - I said this to Tulessa in a private message over a year ago - In this picture he looks so much like my brother in law Alan who died in an accident two years ago. Two Alans gone too soon.
    Would you believe he wanted more? Lisa went down ti have her tubal and they told her she couldn't have it done. She ask why & they said, Honey you're pregnant with twins!

Thank you Tom!!

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

GO LAY DOWN T!!! Don't make me come there...

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

I'll be back later if I get the chance.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

is that you in your user pic? HAS to be, you're as pretty as tulessa, you have such similar eyes and bone structure we're glad to have you

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    is that you in your user pic? HAS to be, you're as pretty as tulessa, you have such similar eyes and bone structure we're glad to have you
    Yes that is her and she is beautiful. Thank you Took a nap but feel even worse. I think I will do my farms on fb then retire for the night. Love you guys

Thank you Tom!!

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Thank you Tom!!

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Made you a promise I would check and see what is happening here. I am here and got caught. Letting you thinking of your family and please remember what I said.
    Shag welcome
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Dear Tulessa you are incredible brave girl!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic80147_1.gif/SIGPIC]

42. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fearless For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    Thank you so much just watched the news and it makes me so angry that they had 2 Dr's on the witness stand to say he has a low IQ and has depression disorder....This breaks my heart to watch this i really don't think i could have took sitting in the court room and listened to this it really makes me mad. Part of me is gone that i will never get back...

44. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shag For This Useful Post:

Hey Shag, Nice to meet you. You guys are so strong in love. You are all going through so much. It will be over soon and I believe justice will be on you side.
    Your sis is a great gal. An inspiration and she still keeps us all in line, especially on the Caylee thread.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

46. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Thank you

48. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shag For This Useful Post:

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast