Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    Hubby took this one back in the winter. One of our critters.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Trial starts Monday morning at 9 am. We are not allowed to have any outbursts of any kind. ( we already knew this). We can't discuss the case even when we got out to eat. Kathy said she had no idea where the Jurors would be eating. So the ONLY time we can discuss it is on the way home. She said we had to be very careful and not create a situation where they can declare a mistrial. If one of us is on the stand the rest of the family have to leave the court room. I already knew this. She said Brent was very satisfied with the Jury and that's why it took so long. I think I have a new hero. Going to post those pictures I promised below. We just got back.
    Can you post updates to us from the court? You can vent to us.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

I'm a Helicopter Parent- I know where my child is, and she's no less intelligent or creative for it.

Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Can you post updates to us from the court? You can vent to us.
    I will ask Kathy if I can bring my laptop! I never thought about that!! What an awesome idea!!! You guys have been my rock for so long. How wonderful if you could be in the courtroom!!

Thirty six hours.....

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    My back yard
    Absolutely beautiful T.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Hubby took this one back in the winter. One of our critters.
    Now T, I know good and well that you and I are neighbors lol. What you see every day is what I see everyday. Oh how I wish we were neighbors I'd be sitting next to you in the court room.
    I gotta tell you that hubby and I went to the next town over today and on the way back there was a herd of elk in a field. Neither one of us could believe how large the herd was. When I first saw them I ask if it was sheep and realized at the same time that it was elk.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Thinking about you! Wish we all could be there holding your hand!
    Sitting. on. hands.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mamabear1963 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Now T, I know good and well that you and I are neighbors lol. What you see every day is what I see everyday. Oh how I wish we were neighbors I'd be sitting next to you in the court room.
    I gotta tell you that hubby and I went to the next town over today and on the way back there was a herd of elk in a field. Neither one of us could believe how large the herd was. When I first saw them I ask if it was sheep and realized at the same time that it was elk.
    We have Elk also.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Thirty six hours.....
    I'm going to try to call you tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to for sure as my grandchildren may be here and it's hard to phone when their here. I love you so much T.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bayouland View Post
    Thinking about you this morning.

Thinking about you......may justice prevail.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you and praying for you, Tulessa....

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jen38 For This Useful Post:

13 and 1/2 hours. I'm so nervous. Going to bed now. Had a all day long picnic with hubby . I don't know what I would do without him!! And would love to hear from you wonders!!

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Prayers for a good sleep tonight and for calm and composure tomorrow. Know that there are so many of us holding you and your family close in our hearts.
    The preceding was the personal viewpoint of an opinionated old lady.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brooke For This Useful Post:

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast