Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1269

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

THANK YOU JURORS! you're restoring my faith in juries who are smart & do the right thing!!

RIP lisa & alan, you were blessed in life to have your family and you were blessed now to have had them fight for justice!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Wonderful news. Just the sentence Tulessa was hoping for.
    I hope all of the family gets the rest they need and deserve.
    One less huge heavy burden to carry.
    **Life WITHOUT Parole**
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    THANK YOU JURORS! you're restoring my faith in juries who are smart & do the right thing!!

RIP lisa & alan, you were blessed in life to have your family and you were blessed now to have had them fight for justice!

I adore your new tagline!!!!

"note to children of WS members: dont go off without telling people where you are, we'll have your face plastered across the world in 5 hours or less"

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Wonderful news. Just the sentence Tulessa was hoping for.
    I hope all of the family gets the rest they need and deserve.
    One less huge heavy burden to carry.
    **Life WITHOUT Parole**
    Echoing what you said - and what we all will say! Joy for Tulessa today - and a huge sigh of relief for me! Tulessa and I "talked" about her fear for her brother's case just after FCA's trial and verdict. She was justifyablely (spelling? I'm so excited I don't care!) terrified that if a sweet two and a half year old couldn't get justice for her murder, what chance did her brother have to receive justice?

What could I say to her at that time - hold strong, keep your faith in a just God and your legal system. One juries massive failure to take responsibility does not speak for all of them! So so so happy for her and her family! And I hope she finds some measure of peace with this man's conviction and sentencing! !God Bless Tulessa, her family and God bless America!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    I just got home and after reading this thread I am bawling. After the Jury started their deliberating, the Defense attorney came over and told us he was sorry for our loss and would be praying for us. I then told him we were praying for his client. And I prayed all day that God would touch just one heart so that he wouldn't get the DP. Apparently he listened. There was one Juror that was holding out. They finally took her from the Jury room into the judges chambers and within an hour we had a verdict. Almost six hours! During this time, I saw some of Berry's family outside in the parking lot of the court house. I walked over and introduced myself and told them that WE, as a family had been against the DP since day one. I told them we were praying for a non DP verdict today and we would continue to pray for that until the verdict was rendered. They were very nice and sincere and thanked me. He got LWOP, when he leaves it will be in a coffin, but his children still have their dad. Thank you all for the support! I could NOT have done this without you guys!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Echoing what you said - and what we all will say! Joy for Tulessa today - and a huge sigh of relief for me! Tulessa and I "talked" about her fear for her brother's case just after FCA's trial and verdict. She was justifyablely (spelling? I'm so excited I don't care!) terrified that if a sweet two and a half year old couldn't get justice for her murder, what chance did her brother have to receive justice?

What could I say to her at that time - hold strong, keep your faith in a just God and your legal system. One juries massive failure to take responsibility does not speak for all of them! So so so happy for her and her family! And I hope she finds some measure of peace with this man's conviction and sentencing! !God Bless Tulessa, her family and God bless America!
    I am so glad I listened to you!!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I just got home and after reading this thread I am bawling. After the Jury started their deliberating, the Defense attorney came over and told us he was sorry for our loss and would be praying for us. I then told him we were praying for his client. And I prayed all day that God would touch just one heart so that he wouldn't get the DP. Apparently he listened. There was one Juror that was holding out. They finally took her from the Jury room into the judges chambers and within an hour we had a verdict. Almost six hours! During this time, I saw some of Berry's family outside in the parking lot of the court house. I walked over and introduced myself and told them that WE, as a family had been against the DP since day one. I told them we were praying for a non DP verdict today and we would continue to pray for that until the verdict was rendered. They were very nice and sincere and thanked me. He got LWOP, when he leaves it will be in a coffin, but his children still have their dad. Thank you all for the support! I could NOT have done this without you guys!
    We love you! Thank you so much for coming here and updating us so quickly. God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

So happy for you, T! Now, please try to decompress and get some rest. Go home, yell and scream into a pillow, lay on your bed and cry, or do whatever you need to release the build up of stress that I know you must have carried all of this time. (((hugs)))

It Was Ancient Aliens!

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, did you speak to reporters afterwards? And are you upset about not giving the victim impact statement or are you okay with it? Also, any comments by the judge when handing down the sentence? Answer only when you can and are ready. I can imagine it's been one heck of a day for you.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

The formal sentencing will be July the 5th. I won't be going. Exhaleeeeeeeeeee Tulessa!

The local news interviewed us. I was crying, go figure lol.

Thank you Tom!!

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Tulessa, did you speak to reporters afterwards? And are you upset about not giving the victim impact statement or are you okay with it? Also, any comments by the judge when handing down the sentence? Answer only when you can and are ready. I can imagine it's been one heck of a day for you.
    The comments were buzzed out. We couldn't hear them and no, I'm not upset at all. It will stay on record at every appeal. The more he listens to it the more I will like it.

Thank you Tom!!

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

The formal sentencing will be July the 5th. I won't be going. Exhaleeeeeeeeeee Tulessa!

My goodness. It's a lot. It's a lot. But, I really think you and Shag did your brother and Lisa proud during this whole thing. Very, very impressive.

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

God does answer prayers.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Tulessa,

You get some much deserved rest now, you need to rest, it's time to rest

Thank you for sharing so much of the tragedy for all this time, thank you for opening up to us and allowing us to be here for you.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    So happy for you, T! Now, please try to decompress and get some rest. Go home, yell and scream into a pillow, lay on your bed and cry, or do whatever you need to release the build up of stress that I know you must have carried all of this time. (((hugs)))
    I'm happy. I know my brother and Lisa can truly rest in peace now. We fought their last battle and won.

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    God does answer prayers.
    He truly does.

Thank you Tom!!

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    My goodness. It's a lot. It's a lot. But, I really think you and Shag did your brother and Lisa proud during this whole thing. Very, very impressive.
    Coming from a Lawyer that means a lot and thank you so much!!

Thank you Tom!!

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Cool

Tulessa, can you give us the link for it? I wasn't able to watch the 30 min. one...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Tulessa, can you give us the link for it? I wasn't able to watch the 30 min. one...
    I sure will when it's posted. Let me go look. The are going to send me a copy of the trial. WYMT is. BRB.

Thank you Tom!!

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I'm sure they will add the video later.

Jury recommends two life sentences for Berry Hall

BREAKING: A Floyd County Jury gave a recommended two life sentences without parole for Berry Hall.

The jury deliberated for more than six hours.

Last week the jury convicted Hall on two counts of murder but mentally ill.
    http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...149495345.html

Thank you Tom!!

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I can tell you what I told them. I told them that a tragedy that should have separated two families only made them closer. I told them that we loved Berry's family and would pray for him. I also added that this goes to show that one bad apple don't spoil the entire bunch.

Thank you Tom!!

38. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

God is good....

Thank you Tom!!

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Time to rest now,Tulessa. The fight is over and justice has prevailed.
    oxoxoxoxox

42. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Tulessa...I sit next to you in silence...my head on your shoulder...tears of joy flowing freely.

44. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wolf mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Time to rest now,Tulessa. The fight is over and justice has prevailed.
    oxoxoxoxox
    Nope I'm A WS member. Reading here now!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin

Thank you Tom!!

46. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast