Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    I am bawling. When a man tells his son not to touch the weapon, that tells me he is sane. I never knew of any mental illness in that family.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

I read the transcript of the 911 call. I will not listen. Can't.
    Tulessa still checking in on you and praying. Your'e a stong gal. Big bear hug going out to you my friend.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    http://www.silobreaker.com/childrens...30963440550007

PRESTONSBURG -- The last act of Alan Tackett was to dial 911 seeking aid for his wife. Moments later, a 911 dispatcher answered the line to hear the horrified screams of children.
    There are no words .......................
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    You holding up okay, Tulessa?
    Please let us know if you need anything.
    No... I'm not. I spent most of the day in bed. Dreamed I was in Jail. Horrible nightmares. I'm learning something new every day and It's killing me. I can't kill a bug. How can some one be so mean. There's no mental illness in that family. His brother that adopted the babies had polio as a child, but he's a wonderful caring human being. Reading how Berry used the scope of his gun is devastating. RR0004, you guys are doing all you can and I couldn't make it without you.

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    There are no words .......................
    MJ he was such a gentle caring soul. OMG how I miss them.

The defense will start on Monday.

I am bawling. When a man tells his son not to touch the weapon, that tells me he is sane. I never knew of any mental illness in that family.
    I was gonna ask you about that. So, the defense will claim he was insane at the time or had a mental break. Ughh.
    It figures. I don't think the jury will give him much sympathy with the 911 calls and the children being around. It was all in cold blood. I would not worry about that. The prosecutors will unspin the rubbish the defense is spinning at closing statements. Stay strong Tulessa.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

No... I'm not. I spent most of the day in bed. Dreamed I was in Jail. Horrible nightmares. I'm learning something new every day and It's killing me. I can't kill a bug. How can some one be so mean. There's no mental illness in that family. His brother that adopted the babies had polio as a child, but he's a wonderful caring human being. Reading how Berry used the scope of his gun is devastating. RR0004, you guys are doing all you can and I couldn't make it without you.
    You need to rest. Go to the doctor and get something to help. If you don"t think that is necessary try some camomile tea at night. It is calming. Wish I could be there with you through this. It will be over soon.
    — C.S. Lewis

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

and prayers that YOUR prayers are met dear.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, it will be over soon, and I know that you will receive the peace and justice that you and your family deserve.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Hello everyone this is Flossie and i would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers it really feels good to know that they are people on this earth that cares about you even if they do dont know you..Huggs to all of you Love Flossie!!!!! Tulessa said to tell you guys that she is ok now that i am here she is my sister and my best friend i dont know what i would do without her.....

Hello everyone this is Flossie and i would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers it really feels good to know that they are people on this earth that cares about you even if they do dont know you..Huggs to all of you Love Flossie!!!!! Tulessa said to tell you guys that she is ok now that i am here she is my sister and my best friend i dont know what i would do without her.....
    I'm so thankful that you and Tulessa have each other, Flossie. When two people are sharing strength to get through a tough time together it seems to make their strength at least 5 times stronger ~ not just doubled. You are blessed to have each other.

Have been sending up arrow prayers for all of you throughout the day and I intend to continue until we hear the jury's decision. My heart is with you both.
    Last edited by ExpectingUnicorns; 04-18-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spello
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Tulessa...I sit next to you in silence...my head on your shoulder.

Tulessa, I'm so sorry that you and Flossie have to go through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:

Hugs and prayers for you both! Your friends stand strong to hold you up as you get through this trying time. We are here for you.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast