Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1263

Thread: The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case

Just read your thread... and hope that now justice has been served that you can now grieve the losses to your family properly without the thought of not being able to catch the person. Take it one day at a time and always know that god needed those 2 up there with him even though not how he wanted them to come to him, but he needed them up there to help keep your family safe and have more eyes looking down on you.. I find that even if it sounds odd and weird just talk to them when you need to and let out your own sorrows in order to mend your heart. They will always be there by your side weather even though you can't see them or touch them.. just know they are always there and forever greatful that you found justice in the best manner possible and they are probably more than grateful to have you and the family taking care of their children and that someday you can show them that it wasn't monster daddy, but just daddy and explain how great they were and carry their memories on to their children.... God Bless!!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hope32 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope32 View Post
    Just read your thread... and hope that now justice has been served that you can now grieve the losses to your family properly without the thought of not being able to catch the person. Take it one day at a time and always know that god needed those 2 up there with him even though not how he wanted them to come to him, but he needed them up there to help keep your family safe and have more eyes looking down on you.. I find that even if it sounds odd and weird just talk to them when you need to and let out your own sorrows in order to mend your heart. They will always be there by your side weather even though you can't see them or touch them.. just know they are always there and forever greatful that you found justice in the best manner possible and they are probably more than grateful to have you and the family taking care of their children and that someday you can show them that it wasn't monster daddy, but just daddy and explain how great they were and carry their memories on to their children.... God Bless!!!!
    Hope, thank you. I talk to them everyday. I quarrel at Alan for not waking me up at 3 am. I quarrel at Lisa for not getting me my can of coffee every Christmas. I am a firm believer in the after life and I know in my heart that they can hear me and they know how hard we fought for justice and to get the verdict we wanted. Alan didn't believe in the DP, None of us did. So God bless Brent Turner for offering him LWOP when he took the case. When Berry turned it down, Brent had NO choice but to seek the DP. He spent two weeks getting a DP qualified jury. Two WEEKS! That ensured that he would get no less than LWOP which was what we, as a family, wanted. I am very very proud of the way he & the defense handled them selves in court. There were NO shannigans (sp), only orderly conduct from what I saw. I am truly blessed.

ETA, if he had gotten the DP , we were ready to ask the judge, beg if need be, to spare his life.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I seen that moon and I am wide awake now lol.

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Have been away for the weekend but thought of you often as we rode in the car T. Sending love and hugs for all of you.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Have been away for the weekend but thought of you often as we rode in the car T. Sending love and hugs for all of you.
    Thank you sweetie. Seriously considering writing a book about this.

Thank you Tom!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, I was gone for the sentencing, but was able to watch your video and hear your graciousness as well as that of all who spoke.

I am so pleased that the jury gave the verdict you wanted, it makes you feel easy with yourself.

Please, don't expect it all to go away overnight (you've probably already learned it doesn't by now). Things will get better, slowly but surely. ;You can't change around all at once because you have been overwhelmed by grief and pain for so long.

Keep sitting up on your mountain and connect with nature. It will help you arrive at a good place in your soul. Again, nothing new there, not new advice. Sometimes, it helps to hear it over and over. It will get better, slowly, it will get better slowly...

You've been there for so many others and will be still. That will also help. You are always so strong for others and it has been and will be my pleasure to be there for you and Shag.

Love and Peace in your heart and mine.

CM
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Thank you sweetie. Seriously considering writing a book about this.
    You know T, I think that is a wonderful way to honor Alan and Lisa. Not only could you tell of the horrible murder, you could also tell of the wonderful human being Alan was and how much he loved his children. It would be your story in your words. ((((((HUGS)))))) my sweet T.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Tulessa, a book would be wonderful as a memorial to Alan as well as Lisa. It may also help you by letting you get what is in your heart and head in print. I have been told it can help lead to healing.

I especially admire your grace in your love for his family. You have't allowed hate to wrongly fill your heart. You have a powerful message to convey to all.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

I have asthma, so I haven't been on much. It comes and goes. Thank you all for the prayers.

Thank you Tom!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Hi T. I just wanted to pop in and see how you are and tell you that if you need a good laugh go to Caylee's threads and read about Baez releasing a book. You'll have to have a box of kleenex close by to wipe the tears that you will have from laughter. I love you my friend.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Good Morning, Tulessa,

You are still in my thoughts and prayers

I think it is a wonderful idea for you to put the story into print-absolutely! All too often we only hear of the very high profile cases without much benefit of who the real victims were-I not only think it would be a nice honor to your brother and his wife, but also their children, not to mention a form of release for yourself as well. I think I'm safe to say all of here at WS will be by your side on this endeavor 1000 and 10%

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Hi T, sorry I didn't check on you yesterday. Can you give us an up-date on how you and the rest of the family are doing? Have you been able to contact anyone on writing a book? Are you still having chest congestion or are you well now? I love you.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Hello, Tulessa. I am so pleased that justice was served in this tragedy. I wish for you now peace and healing and strength. It will come for you in time. You are a dear heart and I appreciate you.

Blessings for today and always to you and your family....Boots
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots-OK For This Useful Post:

Hi T, sorry I didn't check on you yesterday. Can you give us an up-date on how you and the rest of the family are doing? Have you been able to contact anyone on writing a book? Are you still having chest congestion or are you well now? I love you.
    We are all doing good. I am having asthma attacks so I haven't been online much. Shags internet is down. She came up yesterday to check on me and got online for a few minutes but that was all.

Thank you Tom!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

We are all doing good. I am having asthma attacks so I haven't been online much. Shags internet is down. She came up yesterday to check on me and got online for a few minutes but that was all.
    I'm glad you are all doing good. Oh T I'm so sorry. Have you been to the dr yet? You know I will nag you if you haven't gone. Shags internet being down is a bummer but I'm happy that she checks on you, I know she works a lot so I hope she is taking care of herself too. I would like to call you one day this week if that's okay. I love you.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Dropping in to say Happy Mother's Day, Tulessa! I hope you do pen a book! I'll buy several copies! (((hugs)))

It Was Ancient Aliens!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Tulessa - I have been out of internet for two weeks, but have thought about you and your family so much in the last two weeks. :grouphug"to you dear. I can't know what you are going through right now - but we are here anytime~! Much love, atl.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Tulessa - I have been out of internet for two weeks, but have thought about you and your family so much in the last two weeks. :grouphug"to you dear. I can't know what you are going through right now - but we are here anytime~! Much love, atl.
    Love u2! I have been really sick, almost had pneumonia. Still not feeling good, but it's getting better.

Thank you Tom!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Love u2! I have been really sick, almost had pneumonia. Still not feeling good, but it's getting better.
    Ahhh gee T. I'm so sorry. Are you on antibiotics? I hope your on the mend now. You've just had way to much stress in your life. It's just no wonder that you've been so sick. I'm so, so sorry.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Ahhh gee T. I'm so sorry. Are you on antibiotics? I hope your on the mend now. You've just had way to much stress in your life. It's just no wonder that you've been so sick. I'm so, so sorry.
    Yes, I'm doing lots better. I'm nursing hubby now lol.

Thank you Tom!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Yes, I'm doing lots better. I'm nursing hubby now lol.
    Oh no T. I'm glad your feeling much better. If it isn't one thing it's another huh?

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Oh no T. I'm glad your feeling much better. If it isn't one thing it's another huh?
    Uh huh, but I actually feel human today!

Thank you Tom!!

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Uh huh, but I actually feel human today!
    Awesome! You are well on your way to recovery. How's Mr T doing?

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Awesome! You are well on your way to recovery. How's Mr T doing?
    Spoiled.

Thank you Tom!!

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Spoiled.
    LOL. I don't expect anything less from you sweetheart.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast