658 users online (84 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

George has KC's car destroyed #2

Please continue here and PLEASE stay on topic. Mods have given plenty of warnings.
    Thanks.

I saw where it was crushed. I am glad actually and the fact they said none of it could be removed, but I bet somehow a piece or two will end up on ebay.
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

I didn't read the first thread because I'm trying to heal from this and don't come here as often.

I did want to say, probably in 10 years there will be new/improved/accepted testing being done that can definitively say if there is human decomposition somewhere. Probably from the work that is being done at the body farm now and was brought into testimony. So, I hope the evidence of the trunk liner is kept somewhere.

(I have no idea if a new trial can ever occur)

So for those who disagree with what has been done to the care, what should've been done with it?

So many have yelled and ranted that George and Cindy would auction it off for money, and they didn't. You obviously don't like what they chose instead. So what should they have done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Infojunkie View Post
    So for those who disagree with what has been done to the care, what should've been done with it?

So many have yelled and ranted that George and Cindy would auction it off for money, and they didn't. You obviously don't like what they chose instead. So what should they have done with it?
    I asked the same question on the previous thread and no one answered. I don't think it matters. Whatever they did would be wrong in some people's eyes.

If I were in George's and Cindy's shoes, I would have had the car crushed. There isn't a doubt in my mind about it. Every single look at the Pontiac would be a reminder of what Caylee might have suffered and of what FCA did.

ONLY IF they really thought FCA was innocent and that the smell in the trunk was garbage would they ever be o.k. about being around THAT car.
    Last edited by Jolynna; 08-21-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I asked the same question on the previous thread and no one answered. I don't think it matters. Whatever they did would be wrong in some people's eyes.
    Here is an honest answer. People just don't like them.So no matter what they do they will be criticized. You can try to change peoples minds all you want, but I think you will have a difficult time. Whether the Anthonys deserve this criticism, I don't know. The car is crushed. It's gone.Why it's gone is for people to debate.Myself,I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Infojunkie View Post

..i did answer you 'chillywilly' and you said people would have complained anyway..

..initially, lippman came out saying that he was getting all sorts of offers, that george and cindy "didn't want to profit one bit off of the sale of the car"-------the $$$'s ( IF the car was sold ) would instead go to--------(their) "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know who will be drawing salaries from that fund.)

..that was why THAT idea was "frowned upon".

..i had said earlier that what would have worked-------sell the damn thing, and donate the proceeds of the sale to a charity that the anthony's have NOTHING to do with.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Here is an honest answer. People just don't like them.So no matter what they do they will be criticized. You can try to change peoples minds all you want, but I think you will have a difficult time. Whether the Anthonys deserve this criticism, I don't know. The car is crushed. It's gone.Why it's gone is for people to debate.Myself,I don't really care.
    IA So many opinions as to what should have been done with the car. Whether we like the A's or not (I don't ), they have apparently dealt with the matter in a way that sets it right in their own minds.

What else would they do with it anyway:
    Give it back to KC? - I think NOT
    Leave it in the driveway - as some sort of sightseeing landmark?
    Sell it to someone - who the he!! would want to be seen in it?
    Drive it themselves? - and get pelted with rocks everywhere they go

It's crushed, it's gone, it's a piece of roadside railing by now. Another few months and nobody'll even remember what type of car it was.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..i did answer you 'chillywilly' and you said people would have complained anyway..

..initially, lippman came out saying that he was getting all sorts of offers, that george and cindy "didn't want to profit one bit off of the sale of the car"-------the $$$'s ( IF the car was sold ) would instead go to--------(their) "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know who will be drawing salaries from that fund.)

..that was why THAT idea was "frowned upon".

..i had said earlier that what would have worked-------sell the damn thing, and donate the proceeds of the sale to a charity that the anthony's have NOTHING to do with.

Sell it to whom? One of the collectors? That wouldn't go over very well, but who else would really want it? Last week most people said they wanted the car to be crushed, that it would be a dishonor to Caylee to allow anyone to drive around in the "death car." That seemed to be the general consensus right up until it happened, then it was wrong. Go figure.

And the poor charity that they might pick to donate the money to - it would be turned upside down and inside out by people looking to find something shady about it.

The car is gone, George and Cindy didn't get a dime from it, Casey won't be able to drive it. People SHOULD be happy. Just this once it would be nice to hear people applaud the A's for doing the right thing. Just this once. *sigh*

So is Lee not going to get his money back? Was there any equity in the car?
    Justice for GEORGE!

I'm honestly not trying to change anyone's mind, Ranch. I just want people to treat the A's fairly and give them credit when it's due instead of trying to twist their every word and deed into something evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    So is Lee not going to get his money back? Was there any equity in the car?
    Maybe Lee already got his money back, maybe he doesn't want it back. That's between him and the A's, I would think.

I'm honestly not trying to change anyone's mind, Ranch. I just want people to treat the A's fairly and give them credit when it's due instead of trying to twist their every word and deed into something evil.
    Fair enough. But what if another poster has a quote that puts the Anthonys in less than favorable light?Maybe even somewhat evil? Would that be alright?

Fair enough. But what if another poster has a quote that puts the Anthonys in less than favorable light?Maybe even somewhat evil? Would that be alright?
    I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I've seen many innocent quotes by the A's twisted to mean something other than what was said, and never in a good way.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast