1181 users online (232 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Breonna Loftin, 4, tortured & beaten to death, mom & BF charged, 17 Aug 2011

Rest in peace, Breonna Nichole Loftin.

Funeral & candlelight vigil set for 4 year old girl
    August 20, 2011 6:53 PM

According to the Affidavit, Delacerda admitted making the 4-year-old stand barefoot on water caps.

Investigators spoke with two male juveniles who said they saw him make the girl stand on the bottle caps and observed Delacerda strike the child in the head and torso several times. The juveniles also said they saw him kick the girl several times on her body. Investigators say Delacerda admitted to those actions.

The Affidavit states Guidry told investigators that she observed Delacerda throw the child across the room on one occasion.

The court document indicates he admitted spilling hot coffee on her foot and thigh and causing burns, and he admitted spanking the child so hard with a wooden paddle that he caused injury to her buttocks.

Guedry, according to the document, admits she knew her daughter was being abused and failed to seek medical attention or to report the actions to law enforcement.

The Affidavit states the child suffered a number of injuries that include, numerous broken ribs in various stages of healing, abrasions to her left temple, a bruise in the middle of her forehead, a burn mark on her left chest, a burn to her inner right upper thigh, a burn to the top of her foot, bruising to her vaginal area, severe burns to both buttocks, bruising to her left shoulder, and an old fracture on her left leg.

snip

"That child suffered months and months of physical abuse, sexual abuse and also neglect," Shari Pulliam with Child Protective Services told KFDM News.

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/year-44...#ixzz1VhBGEAE6

Mom's MySpace:
    Amanda Nichole Guidry
    Children: Proud parent

http://www.myspace.com/wizardgurl27
    Last edited by BeanE; 08-21-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post

Mom's MySpace:
    Amanda Nichole Guidry

How do grandparents not notice?
    How do moms let this go on?
    Last edited by Charlie09; 08-21-2011 at 07:02 PM.

These 2 need some instant Texas justice. This baby was tortured! in every way over months until death. jmo, they don't deserve a trial. There is NO defense. Sorry everyone but this has got to stop.

Disgusting. Those "parents" (I use the term loosely) deserve for the same thing to be done to them.
    "People don't make accidents look like murder!" "That's absurd!"
    "The reason that it doesn't make sense is because it's not true."

Good God, does it never end???
    There are so many families who wait years to adopt a child overseas and pay exorbitant amounts of money. Why can't this country start a program to adopt out children here and PAY the families?? You'll know then who loves their children and who doesn't. These things should not happen in this country...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

I believe the males myspace shown here is the bio father John Loftin' , not the maggot boyfreind Jason Wade Delacerda, just saying this so the poor dad does'nt get any mean comments on his page which sometimes happens.

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    I believe the males myspace shown here is the bio father John Loftin' , not the maggot boyfreind Jason Wade Delacerda, just saying this so the poor dad does'nt get any mean comments on his page which sometimes happens.
    I agree.. I was wonderin'!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    Oh God, I am so sorry. I edited my post and took it out. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me, nao. I appreciate it.

Beyond words. What is this world coming to?

and again, no words, just tears and horror at what one human can do to another.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Poor precious little Breonna. She was tortured and murdered. How do mothers let their boyfriends have total rein over their own children? This is just awful and so sad.

R.I.P. Breonna. Prayers for you.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

This mother KNEW what that maggot was doing to her little girl? She should get the same amount of prison time, which I hope is LWOP. She deserves NO MERCY because she showed her own child none. I think the so called mothers should start receiving stiffert penalties when the 'look the other way.' I don't care if she was scared of the guy, she was not nearly as scared as the little girl he was torturing and raping every night. imoo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Mom's MySpace:
    Amanda Nichole Guidry

Proud parent? Mommy?

Real mommies don't watch as someone touches their own flesh and blood, tortures and rapes them............sitting by while they slowly kill them.

Real mommies would rather die themselves than know that was going on....

Real mommies protect their children if at all physically and legally possible.

A real mommy wouldn't have left or that peice of filth anywhere near her baby.

RIP sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
    [/I]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast