2011.08.21 KUTV discusses Susan's case

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Was anyone listening to the show? The family friend of the Cox's said that there will be new information on the news tonight. It's channel 2 in Utah. I wrote the call letters in the chat room and now can't remember them. :doh:

Does anyone know what time the news is expected? It's almost 11pm here in EST time.

If it was important info, wouldn't it have been breaking news?

I am guessing another hour for the news...I live in MST and ours is at 10pm, which is midnight EST.

If it was important info, wouldn't it have been breaking news?

I am guessing another hour for the news...I live in MST and ours is at 10pm, which is midnight EST.

I agree Clu re breaking news...not sure I can make it till then..

This is what the headline reads for the 10 pm News broadcast and what its supposed to be about:

"Susan Powell Friends Fight Against Allegations That She Ran Off"

Wish we had information from the search- I will check back however holding out some hope.

About 20 mins until news for Utah.....

It would not surprise me if that sicko had her imprisioned somewhere!

I never thought this case could be even more disturbing, but it is.

I hope LE is looking very closely at SP in every way. And how I wish those little boys were not at the mercy of him and his puppet/son.

This is old news to Websleuths members but the details are new.

We knew long ago that Susan's father in-law had a "thing" for her and made Susan feel uncomfortable but we had no idea the details.

This ads a new twisted demention to the case.

Truly sad. Poor Susan

It would not surprise me if that sicko had her imprisioned somewhere!

I wonder if LE triangulated his phone? Match up who was talking to whom and where they were during certain key hours or days?

I think the below statement is interesting considering the timing of this weekends search.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

(snip)
“It’s been long enough,” she said. “I originally called the police in January 2010, right after Susan disappeared, because I felt like I had vital information about the Powell family. They were contacted again in April 2010 and October 2010, and yet they never called me back until late July 2011.”

I'm serious! It would not surprise me one bit if Steve the sick father in law had her imprisoned somewhere. He controls his puppet son, who cannot think for himself at all! If not he's helped convince Josh to do away with her...if Steve can't have her he sure wouldn't want his son to!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back